The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's No Spice in The HW Division

3 posters

Go down

There's No Spice in The HW Division  Empty There's No Spice in The HW Division

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 7:33 pm

When is someone in that god awful division they call Heavyweight going to talk up a bloody fight?

Anyone but Haye, who retires after every toe injury.

Yet another fine example of soft whispers instead of, "I'm gonna eat his babies!

http://www.boxingscene.com/price-i-beat-audley-best-fashion-possible--57543

"The best fashion possible." Jesus Price, are you looking to KO this has been or ask him out on a date?

Thoughts?

emore

davidemore

Back to top Go down

There's No Spice in The HW Division  Empty Re: There's No Spice in The HW Division

Post by azania Wed 26 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

As soon as Audley feels a jab he will go into his shell. But if he lands a jab first, Price will fall. But all in all, the HW scene is very dire if Price is considered a real contender.

azania

Back to top Go down

There's No Spice in The HW Division  Empty Re: There's No Spice in The HW Division

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:01 pm

Cheers for the expert analysis Az, I'll just watch until the first jab lands then turn the TV off.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm

You're welcome Alex. Who lands first wins. Price should land first as Audley isn't aggressive enough to go on the front foot from the get go.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:04 pm

Price is overrated, fact. Utter fact.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down