The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

+22
Bentyf1
JJJohnson
Uryu Ishida
Cable
Blade
Nay
Mat
Amy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bull
Lee
Dave.
Fernando
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Marsh
President Trump
TwisT
Crimey
26 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 3 Empty Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by Crimey Fri 28 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

First topic message reminder :

6WF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and Beer.

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!) but mainly just play Lemmings. It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6WF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM the following ingrates below:

Mat
Beer

p.s Can we please keep all discussion about results(Both 6WF and WWE) within spoiler tabs on the day of the show and in the case of WWE, the day after, e.g Raw results in spoiler tabs on a Tuesday. Cheers lads.

Schedule:
Spoiler:

Guide for new people: New to 6WF? Fancy signing up?

Spoiler:

Anyone says 1st their being jobbed to bull unless it's bull then he's jobbed to rasta

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:00 pm

Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:I'm going to watch Nickelback next week, I'm not actually quite sure why, I'm not actually that keen on them.

Is it Scorpion in some sort of whicker man type scenario?

ED - on that basis should she eliminate Abu Hamza last, just to cash in that little bit more?

I can't believe the ugliest man in Rock is marrying Avril Lavigne, the second ugliest man in rock.
Yeah not sure how he managed that

I can't believe the fat one from modern family has bagged Charlize Theron, not sure how he managed it either, but fair play to him

Say what?!?!!?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Wayne Winstone)

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:00 pm

Beer wrote:
Dicey Reilly wrote:It will blow everyones mind Beer Very Happy

You sowed the seeds. You get 50% of the blame.

Typical corporate Beer Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:02 pm

Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:
Beer wrote:
Marsh wrote:I'm going to watch Nickelback next week, I'm not actually quite sure why, I'm not actually that keen on them.

Is it Scorpion in some sort of whicker man type scenario?

ED - on that basis should she eliminate Abu Hamza last, just to cash in that little bit more?

I can't believe the ugliest man in Rock is marrying Avril Lavigne, the second ugliest man in rock.
Yeah not sure how he managed that

I can't believe the fat one from modern family has bagged Charlize Theron, not sure how he managed it either, but fair play to him

Say what?!?!!?
That was pretty much my reaction as well Laugh
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:05 pm

I agree ED he was great in that feud and I really hoped he would have kicked on from there - For some reason it hasn't happened for him

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:18 pm

What frustrates me, is it's this type of chance that he should be taking, yet, in his relatively short promo, the only names he mentioned were Max Adamson and Cassius? Neither of whom he's feuded with recently and neither are guaranteed to be in the Gold Rush? So it's almost a wasted chance to really prove himself.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:20 pm

Ive not had time as of this week and thats why ive only done a short promo, oh and im not currently feuding with anyone

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:22 pm

So it's the Gold Rush, Bull.

The only time of the year where you can pick whoever the hell you want to have a week-long feud with!

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:23 pm

Neither is CP, Bull but I just shot at the roster instead of just picking on the first person that popped into my head, you have the talent to do it mate but you're throwing away all your chances by making the same mistakes

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:23 pm

wel ie been open and nobody has pmed me or asked so i thought no ones interested in a back and forth

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:27 pm

Electric Demon wrote:So it's the Gold Rush, Bull.

The only time of the year where you can pick whoever the hell you want to have a week-long feud with!

I didn't actually realise that, but makes perfect sense now picard

Still, I have my hands full with Kenty

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

It's a poor excuse.

Instead of Adamson and Crazy Zhi you could've called out Patricks, Logan, Uryu, The Saint. At least given someone a reason to promo with you, but this constant ignorance of people you're in matches with is never gonna win you friends and in reality is only harming your chances of progression.

You've had plenty of time to bitch at Hero about Euro League drafts, shame you don't dedicate that time to your promos.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm

Still, I have my hands full with Kenty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:wel ie been open and nobody has pmed me or asked so i thought no ones interested in a back and forth

Back and forth's just happen. They don't get planned.

You go out to the ring, rip as many different people as possible, one of those guys promos back and you're off and running.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

ive been using my phone beer.

but if thats what your happy with you can give the chance to some one else who deserves it OK

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:31 pm

Sorry Bull I didn't mean to come across like i'm picking on you

Scorpion is a character that has endless potential - Being the young guy that is always overlooked because of the 'veterans' is a good angle and youre 'my destiny is ......etc is inspired and could be really good if utilised well especially at this ppv

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:31 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:but if thats what your happy with you can give the chance to some one else who deserves it OK

Have you been going to the Uryu school of self pity?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

no im being honest if ive done something wrong its better to give the chance to someone else who deserves it

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

TwisT wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:So it's the Gold Rush, Bull.

I didn't actually realise that, but makes perfect sense now picard

Still, I have my hands full with Kenty

I think everybody has missed that point this year for some reason Laugh

Bull - Aberdeen Steve called Cassius out in his first week in 6WF, and he got a good rub out of it (ooo er). Sometimes you've just got to make things happen for yourself. Cut a promo and call someone out. If they acknowledge it then you've got an opportunity to carve something out, and if they ignore it then they look cowardly and you look stronger for absolutely free.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
Still, I have my hands full with Kenty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Laugh

And I have big hands as well, but Kenty fills them up still Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:38 pm

Look what I've started - sorry Sad

Bull if Lex was there i promise he would come out (euphamism)

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:38 pm

you know what ill get another promo up before sunday then ill see where things go with the future of scorpion and if it goes the way planned then great and if not well ill think of something

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

Laugh so ive heard Twist

Spoiler:

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:41 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:no im being honest if ive done something wrong its better to give the chance to someone else who deserves it

You don't listen is your biggest thing. I think the bottom line is are you really commited to this or are your fantasy leagues more enjoyable.

As harsh as it sounds, i really don't want to waste mine or Mat#s time on someone who really doesn't care or want to progress.

You constantly ignore the advice of so many experienced people. Fair enough, when i joined i had Hero for guidance, but you've had Demon, Saint, Lex and various others all try and help you out and you've done literally nothing with it. There's always an excuse for not promoing, but you can ponce around on other parts of the board. Some people have valid excuses, some people don't, you seem to fall into that latter category and unfortunately you only have yourself to blame.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:44 pm

Planned by who Bull?

Maybe that's the problem , you are expecting something to happen and when it doesn't you change your direction ( Ask Gregers what you get with assuming something is gonna happen Wink

You have a good idea but you need to play the long game- Take a few losses but blame the referees for favouring the 'big names' . Really lay on the fact that you are constantly being over looked, being kept down by the man
It won't happen overnight but by sticking to the one path then Mat/Beer will know where to focus

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:45 pm

It's a really good angle Bull.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

Anyway, change of subject... who remembers Paulo Wanchope?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:48 pm

cheers but like ive said KB feel free to give the angle to someone else who deserves it

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Anyway, change of subject... who remembers Paulo Wanchope?

Still a big fan of his goal away to Manchester United.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

I do, played for Derby, and someone else, I forget who

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:53 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote: Laugh so ive heard Twist

Spoiler:

Yeah....all balls and no substance. Sums me up correctly Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:54 pm

That was when anyone with a foreign name was exciting

A BIG signing. He's got a foreign name!

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm

Marsh wrote:
I do, played for Derby, and someone else, I forget who

Didn't he make a World Cup once with Costa Rica?

Along those lines, who remembers Faustino Asprilla (sp?). I remember a fantastic goal he scored, like a jumping volley, at NUFC (think it was a champions league match). He did it before di Canio got the glory with his one.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm

Yeah - Asprilla's was class.

Was it against Barcelona?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:57 pm

Electric Demon wrote:That was when anyone with a foreign name was exciting

A BIG signing. He's got a foreign name!
Preston once had a player called George Koumantarakis. He was a big name signing, crap player but still a big name

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:58 pm

I remember being genuinely excited

" We've signed Thomas Brolin"

We know how that turned out Laugh

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Fri 28 Sep 2012, 3:58 pm

Didn't Asprilla once sign for Darlington (or someone like that) and then flee the country before he played a game for them?

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:00 pm

Marsh wrote:Didn't Asprilla once sign for Darlington (or someone like that) or to flee the country before he played a game for them?

Yeah Laugh

The Chairman's interview on Sky Sports News afterwards was quality. It was like he'd just watched his dog get run over. He sounded like his whole belief in humanity had gone

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:00 pm

Funnily enough I just read his wiki page that mentions that.......I don't remember it myself so I was shocked. Darlington was being bought by Middle East businessmen at that point. That never happened in the end.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:04 pm

Just seen this on one of the "Lad Bible" pages on Facebook.

After handing my CV out to around 10 companies, I have just noticed it says "Masturbation" under my hobbies.

I don't think i'll be getting a call back any time soon. And to whoever edited my CV... Well played.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:05 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Yeah - Asprilla's was class.

Was it against Barcelona?

Yeah his hat-trick...

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:cheers but like ive said KB feel free to give the angle to someone else who deserves it

Ok! OK

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm

Marky wrote:Just seen this on one of the "Lad Bible" pages on Facebook.

After handing my CV out to around 10 companies, I have just noticed it says "Masturbation" under my hobbies.

I don't think i'll be getting a call back any time soon. And to whoever edited my CV... Well played.

Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm

Marky wrote:Just seen this on one of the "Lad Bible" pages on Facebook.

Laugh

A friend of mine was interviewed for a job working on the tobacco counter of Tesco's and was asked for previous experience to which he said 'As a smoker since the age of ten I feel I have a wealth of knowledge on the subject'

He didn't get the job

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:09 pm

improved my promo any better KB etc?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:11 pm

Beer wrote:
TheBrahmaBull wrote:cheers but like ive said KB feel free to give the angle to someone else who deserves it

Ok! OK

Lex stands shuffling in the corner subtely coughing trying to get Beer's attention
After a few seconds he casts aside any attempt to hide and starts to jump up and down waving at Beer shouting 'pick me, pick me!!!!' Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:12 pm

Lex Hart wrote:
Beer wrote:

Ok! OK

Lex stands shuffling in the corner subtely coughing trying to get Beer's attention
After a few seconds he casts aside any attempt to hide and starts to jump up and down waving at Beer shouting 'pick me, pick me!!!!' Wink

Sounds about right! Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:13 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:improved my promo any better KB etc?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:15 pm

Bull,

You've given people 4 minutes?

COME ON EU_RURP!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:19 pm

Bull didn't spell my name right....... Crying or Very sad

It now sounds like what you get on a polling card: Vote X

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 28 Sep 2012, 4:23 pm

Cheers Bull for edit Laugh OK

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next