The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT?

+11
Good Golly I'm Olly
Soldier_Of_Fortune
azania
newballs
Liam
Josiah Maiestas
Kay Fabe
Duty281
Ent
JamesLincs
GSC
15 posters

Go down

SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT? Empty SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT?

Post by GSC Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:43 am

My heart bleeds
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT? Empty Re: SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT?

Post by JamesLincs Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:44 am

bitter. i dont remember any incidents or injuries during that second half

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT? Empty Re: SAF complaining about the amount of injury time United got at OT?

Post by Ent Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:47 am

Whilst he is right (friedel was wasting time from 35 mins to go) its not really an issue as we had 30 mins plus to try get an equaliser and didn't manage it.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVgMtETQok

Skip to 17:17 and 1:23:36.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 30 Sep 2012, 10:49 am

Without looking I bet its Mark Hughes when Owen scored the winner
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 30 Sep 2012, 2:16 pm

I'm shocked at this, truly shocked...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 30 Sep 2012, 3:11 pm

Fergie is such a little diva you would swear he's an x factor contestant. Very greeeeeeedy man.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 01 Oct 2012, 11:09 am

I actually was expecting a little more than 4 mins injury time. Genuinely thought with all the subs and injuries there was more like 5 mins but at the end of the day we shot ourselves in the foot in the first half. Can't allow teams like Spurs to have a 2-0 lead at OT, gives us too much to do.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Mon 01 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

You can't expect too much injury time at OT.

After all most of their so-called fans already face a long journey home to whichever part of the south east they come from so further delays would only mean they get home even later.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:01 pm

Always said that Utd had a relatively poor team over the past couple of years. This just proves it. Relying on an aged player is telling in itself. Power shift in Manchester it seems.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:15 pm

He does have a point, Man U usually have on average 5 mins of time added on when they are loosing at OT. So why only 4 this time. This needs looking into

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 4:18 pm

I don't think Manchester United have a poor team at all but I do think they have a serious dearth of flair, particularly when Rooney isn't playing, they're a workman like team, they always have been but their power and flair often outshone it, it hasn't in the last few years, I felt that the Utd team that won the 2010/11 League was possibly their least quality side to have won it under SAF however at the end of the day only a few goals separated them and the Champions last season, no more no less

They're crying out for fresher full backs and a truly creative CM though, probably a left winger too

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

If I was a Man Utd fan I'd be looking for Gareth Bale, Kyle Walker and Moutinho

To fund it I'd be looking to sell De Gea, the twins, Evra, Hernandes, Nani and calling it a day with Ryan Giggs

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 5:05 pm

Why would you sell De Gea Kay Fabe?

For me he is going to be one of the best GK's in the world for the next 10 years, and I literally cannot fathom why Fergie has dropped him for Lindegaard
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Oct 2012, 5:21 pm

Disagree Kay

Wouldn't sell De Gea or Rafael. I know we're only a few games into the new season but Rafael has easily been our best player so far, even when we're not playing well he's the only one who always seems to be up for the game and can spark them into life

With De Gea I get frustrated that he's been dropped again. Yeah he made a mistake against Fulham, but in that same game also made 4 saves which kept us in the lead. The lad is still very young, I know he comes under scrutiny because he's at as big a club as United but I'd rather he makes mistakes at 21 and learn from them, unfortunately if he gets dropped every time then thats going to knock his confidence which is worrying, hence my frustration

Nani needs to go, but I don't think we'll get much for him, his last year is coming up and his performances won't be attracting much interest at more than 10 million. I'd keep Hernandez but fear he may get fed up of the lack of first team football as he slips to 4th choice.

Coming in I don't think we need to go too OTT. Bit of muscle in midfield so we're not getting bossed in the middle of the park and maybe a consistent left winger/or try Kagawa out there and have Rooney behind RVP instead of him out wide. Granted this team isn't as good as it has been but that would have always been expected after the quality United have both produced and bought early 90's onwards

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 01 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

Agree with all of that Gaz.

Nani almost left in the summer but didn't want to leave and priced himself out of a move to Zenit unfortunately.

We need a CDM desperately atm because we keep getting found out every year. Fletcher used to be that man and the big game player until his injury occurred. Still think we need a CDM even if Fletcher returns to fitness, like a Lassana Diarra who will have his choices limited at Madrid. Won't cost too much either and will be ideal for us.

I'd love Moutinho, was hoping we'd go for him in the summer but only Spurs came calling. Similar player to Scholes and for me is one of the best midfielders in the world who keeps the tempo of play ticking and creates allot of chances. With Kagawa, Rooney, RVP, Valencia, Moutinho we have the creativity, then the hard working CDM in Diarra/Fletcher.

Also, let's all hope Anderson will be gone at the end of the season along with Nani.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:02 pm

Why would we buy Bale when we have superior players in Valencia and Nani?...Plus Bale has knee problems he would fail a medical at any other club.

That is why he signed a new contract at Spurs from reliable sources I heard...We can do better than Moutinho plus I have faith in Cleverly

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:04 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:Why would we buy Bale when we have superior players in Valencia and Nani?...Plus Bale has knee problems he would fail a medical at any other club.

That is why he signed a new contract at Spurs from reliable sources I heard...We can do better than Moutinho plus I have faith in Cleverly

Give us a link to this source then PBF so I and the rest of the world can see it
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:14 pm

On twitter from the guy who broke RVP to United in the summer and been proven right from the past so I know he can be trusted...Im not revealing my source to you.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:16 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:On twitter from the guy who broke RVP to United in the summer and been proven right from the past so I know he can be trusted...Im not revealing my source to you.

Because he doesn't exist? Go on, I and everyone else wants to see this guy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:20 pm

If you think Nani and Valencia are better footballers than Gareth Bale then you're severely deluded, I like Valencia and he does a good job but he falls into the workman like role that Manchester United as a whole have become over the last 3 years, as for Nani???? If we're saying this guy is better than Bale then your obvious bias will forever stop you from seeing the wood for the trees, can't really believe anyone would say that to be honest, its one thing being overly biased in your own head but to come out and say it and expect people to look at it and actually believe you or agree with you is beyond belief

As for Joao Moutinho, that's debatable, everyone is e ntitled to their opinion but I believe this guy can be as influential as Wesley Sneijder if he played with a truly top team and playing with Scholes, Rooney and Van Persie I believe he'd prove his worth and more

To be honest I don't know why I explained myself there because if you're truly of the belief that Nani is better than Bale then this conversation isn't going to go well or very far

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:21 pm

Wait a minute, please tell me you didn't just reveal your source as 'some guy on twitter'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:26 pm

Not just anyone very reliable...Your the deluded one if you think Gareth"living off my hat trick against Inter" is in the same breath as Valencia and Nani.

Bale has been shocking this year and been found out...On the same level as Walcott all pace to his game.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:30 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:Not just anyone very reliable...Your the deluded one if you think Gareth"living off my hat trick against Inter" is in the same breath as Valencia and Nani.

Bale has been shocking this year and been found out...On the same level as Walcott all pace to his game.

Surely if Bale is so bad, letting him run through your defence and scoring is a sad thing for Utd.

Fortunately for Utd, me, Kay and the rest of the world can see that Bale is a quality player, and is better than Nani for certain, and Valencia also.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:33 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:Not just anyone very reliable...Your the deluded one if you think Gareth"living off my hat trick against Inter" is in the same breath as Valencia and Nani.

Laugh

Damn I hate being trolled, fair play though, I took the bait big time there thumbsup

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:34 pm

Anyways we are still all sitting in anticipation at the revelation of this source. Enlighten us to who it is PBF by giving us the link to this twitter man.

Bale's knees looked fine to me when he was sprinting through Utd's defence
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:35 pm

Bale better than Nani and Valencia. Laugh ...Another one of those fans that think British players are the best even though they get nowhere most of them.

Bale is hit and run just like Walcott...Bale has been shocking this year in 2012 been found out like the one dimensional player he is.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm

Olly you need to follow the right people on twitter...He called Van Persie to United in 2011.

I will bump this thread when it comes out.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

as a united fan i will admit that Bale is better then Val and Nani

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:42 pm

Pot kettle black much sir Alex laughing

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:48 pm

Wait a minute, if this guy is telling anyone and everyone on Twitter why would you be so reluctant to share? Surely you could be proved correct by one click of a link

Still, I loved the Nani and Valencia joke though, like I said, you got me, jokes over now man

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:56 pm

Well go on twitter and found out yourself then and investigate.

Your another one that thinks British players are better than Foreigners...Probably think Joe Hart is best keeper in the world.

Nani and Valencia are class and Bale is not.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

The genius of PBF wrote:Well go on twitter and found out yourself then and investigate.

Your another one that thinks British players are better than Foreigners...Probably think Joe Hart is best keeper in the world.

Nani and Valencia are class and Bale is not.

You seem to have this conception in your head that we think British players are better than Foreigners. Dunno why, most of the best players in the league are foreign, Silva, Toure, RVP, Hazard, Arteta. The only two near them are Rooney and Bale.

How hard is it to just give a link? I mean it would be hard for us to investigate a non existant source Whistle
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

hart is not the best keeper in the world he might be one but not the best at the mo.

if you think 1 British player is better then another it does not mean every foreign player you idiot
Some British players are better then foreign players but that dont mean all does it?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

Bale has been shocking this year all I see is another Walcott...Does not deserve to be among the best players.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

Nani and Valencia are nowhere near Bales standard I'm afraid, the fact you think that is actually hard to believe

As for British player being better than foriegners, I believe the best player is the best player, Nationality does not come into it, I do believe though that Kyle Walker and Gareth Bale I believe are brilliant players for their respective positions

Do I believe Hart is the best keeper in the World? I don't even think he's the best keeper in the League

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:07 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Nani and Valencia are nowhere near Bales standard I'm afraid, the fact you think that is actually hard to believe

As for British player being better than foriegners, I believe the best player is the best player, Nationality does not come into it, I do believe though that Kyle Walker and Gareth Bale I believe are brilliant players for their respective positions

Do I believe Hart is the best keeper in the World? I don't even think he's the best keeper in the League

Agree OK

So what if a player has been having a bad season? it happens to every player, he is human he is Obv going to have at least 1 bad year

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:09 pm

Get lost Brahma Bull you think dross like Bale is better than Valencia and Nani...Cant take you seriously.

Bale is hit and run like Walcott no technical ability just bang on average.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:13 pm

Get lost Brahma Bull you think dross like Bale is better than Valencia and Nani...Cant take you seriously.

Laugh you don't do Irony do you?

Out of interest, what age are you?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:16 pm

why should i get lost because i think something different ?

im allowed to have my own opinion

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:22 pm

No your not, you're only allowed to have the same opinion as the guy who gets his opinion off twitter

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:25 pm

I remember him complaining that Mancini tries to "Influence referees!!"

I like Fergie but he makes himself look stupid when he say's things like that..

He'll be saying nobody gives Utd penalties next!!!!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:33 pm

According to the guy on here PBF or whatever the chap is called, Refs don't like United!!!!!

Infantile rubbish

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down