The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!!

+17
Rodney
TRUSSMAN66
ShahenshahG
no-mas
seanmichaels
Strongback
azania
BoxingFan88
coxy0001
Mind the windows Tino.
88Chris05
Union Cane
bellchees
captain carrantuohil
Rowley
aja424
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!! Empty Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!!

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:28 am

I was flicking through HBO Sports Youtube channel last night and came across the Margarito vs Mosley highlights and it got me wondering, what fights have there been where justice has been served in amazing fashion. Marg of course being caught about to cheat in that fight got a serve hiding.

Another which springs to mind, for me anyway, is the 2nd Lopez vs Salido fight. Lopez mouthed off a lot after the first fight about how he was robbed and the fight shouldn't have been stopped. Trying to take the shine off a fantastic win by Salido. The 2nd fight (FOTY for me) Lopez get an absolute schooling (ahhh, I hate that word).

Other mentions are Martinez vs JCCJr & Haye vs WK.

Any others??

Cheers

Dee
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!! Empty Re: Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!!

Post by aja424 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:29 am

Wlad v Haye, absolute priceless.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!! Empty Re: Your most satisfying fight where justice has been served!!!

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:37 am

Cotto handing Margarito his arse second time round was pretty satisfying

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:42 am

What about Groves vs DeGale. The whole "smelly breath / ugly ginger kid" the look on DeGale and Warrens faces was unbelievable win the result got announced.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:46 am

Agreed Jeff!!

Cotto at the end standing giving Margarito that "stare" was a great thing to see.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:50 am

The poetic justice of the result of Nelson-DeLeon still amuses me these many years later. Unquestionably the worst fight of all time, fought by two men who spent thirty-six minutes trying not to lose and fondly imagining that they might win without throwing any punches at all.

And then...a draw. Marvellous, and the crowning glory, absolutely no question of a rematch.

There was also the other great poetically satisfying draw, the one between Benn and Eubank. Don King gets to control both fighters in the event of a victory for either man. For the only time in his life, though, he doesn't check a contract properly, and is left empty-handed when the scorecards are declared even. It still rankles with him and Frank Warren years later, which is reason enough to feel a warm glow about it today.

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 10:53 am

Forgot about the Groves v Degale, I really can't stand the guy and thought it was hard justice on fight night.
Still hoping for Froch to spank him late next year, cant see it though

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:18 am

captain carrantuohil wrote:The poetic justice of the result of Nelson-DeLeon still amuses me these many years later. Unquestionably the worst fight of all time, fought by two men who spent thirty-six minutes trying not to lose and fondly imagining that they might win without throwing any punches at all.

And then...a draw. Marvellous, and the crowning glory, absolutely no question of a rematch.

There was also the other great poetically satisfying draw, the one between Benn and Eubank. Don King gets to control both fighters in the event of a victory for either man. For the only time in his life, though, he doesn't check a contract properly, and is left empty-handed when the scorecards are declared even. It still rankles with him and Frank Warren years later, which is reason enough to feel a warm glow about it today.

Cheers Cappy!!

Didn't know that King got shafted in the the Benn v Eubank fight, haha. Nothing better than a crooked promoter getting burnt
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:21 am

As good as the Salido Lopez rematch was I find it hard to like Salido, I don't know the full details but his fight with Guerrero a while back was called a NC after he tested positive for something.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:37 am

Uzzy Ahmed getting sparked after that ridiculous entrance was justice of a sort, even though it never actually happened.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:43 am

Not an obvious example, but I do remember being absolutely disgusted with Matt Skelton's performance in his first fight Williams. Hitting on the break, headbutting, low blows, constant spoling - all of this without any sanction from the referee, if my memory serves me. A truly horrific fight and each of them put in a lethargic shift, but I was delighted when the decision (which admittedly could have gone either way) came out in Williams' favour.

I have nothing against Montell Griffin, but looking back I think the shellacking that Roy gave him in their rematch was justice being served in a lot of ways. Griffin had earned a name for himself on the back of a pretty poor decision 'win' against Toney a couple of years before and, first time out against Roy, had left a sour taste in the mouth of many by contributing to a pretty soft disqualification. I'm sure most others would have done the same, of course, but even so, seeing Jones restore the natural order of things at the second time of asking was a great moment, and a scary example of just what he was capable of when his blood was boiling and his focus spot on.

Whitaker winning thirteen of the twelve rounds (in almost comically easy style) of his rematch with Ramirez counts for me, too, for no other reason than it made up for the Mexican being on the right end of the single worst decision I've ever seen handed out in a title fight a year before, when he'd first fought Sweet Pea.

De la Hoya standing Mayorga on his head and totally overrunning him, too. Come to think of it, anyone who beats that little toad can be mentioned here, for me.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

Lewis v Ruddock is one that sticks in my mind. Primarily as I was beginning to become a big Lewis fan, and it was the first fight I ever attended live, as a wee 15 year old. First trip dahn Sarf as well, leaving the comfy confines of t'North. Ruddock was pretty cocky before hand, talking about giving Lennox a hammering in sparing as kids and offering some pretty choice words about Lewis's nationality and other such things. I think Ruddock was a slight favourite with the bookies on the night but as we know, Lennox battered him to a concussive defeat. It was a great fight and great night.

The other most satisfying event was when some gobby idiot in a bar in Didsbury was mouthing off at everyone. I swear he was on acid, but justice was served by an American with a 52" chest who opened a can of whoop-ass on him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:49 pm

Pacquiao getting a controverial decision against him was a bit of justice considering him robbing lil Juan Manual in his previous fight.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:53 pm

Naz vs MAB: Not sure a ring walk has ever wound me up so much, at least MAB gave him a good hiding for those of us wishing he would do just that.

Lewis vs Rahman II: There's one thing to land a freak punch, another to proclaim yourself as this and that as a result. Cracking punch to finish it as well.

Khan vs Garcia: Khan blabbed on about the Peterson fight and was still namedropping FMJ, Pac etc etc. Didn't have much love for Garcia's dad but was outweighed by the arrogance of Khan. Got his bottom well and truly handed to him. Money on Hatton to shut him up once and for all anyone?

Mosley vs Margarito: Latter got caught attempting to cheat. Latter got his arse kicked all over the Staples Center (from memory) ring that night. The other positive is we had that numpti (no names mentioned) attempting to debate how using handwraps was 'safer'.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu 04 Oct 2012, 12:53 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Pacquiao getting a controverial decision against him was a bit of justice considering him robbing lil Juan Manual in his previous fight.

It would have been better if Marquez finally got a decision he deserved in that 3rd fight rather than another disappointing decision.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:02 pm

Lewis vs Rahman II has to be up there. Lewis got his revenge via knock out of the year, probably one of the best there ever has been!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:04 pm

Hatton headbutting the ring post from the best check hook ever thrown.

Hatton taking a nap after Pac landed the best left he has ever thrown.

See a pattern here?

The best is yet to come.

Hatton given a lesson in boxing from Khan.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:08 pm

Collins beating Eubank in the first fight was enjoyable. Eubank was pretty arrogant back then so it was entertaining to watch Eubank be so spooked by Collin's supposedly being hypnotized in the corner of the ring as Eubank did his big intro on a Harley Davidson.

MAB v Naz though is possibly my favourite boxing memory.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:09 pm

azania wrote:Hatton headbutting the ring post from the best check hook ever thrown.

See a pattern here?

The best is yet to come.

Same Khan that got his arris kicked by Garcia? And Peterson? Who the latter dropped a near shutout against Mr Bradley aka Mr Average?

Would be putting money down on an 80% Hatton giving Khan more than he could handle. Saying that it's very probably Hatton has probably lost all punch resistance and will get knocked out by Senchenko.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:30 pm

Not sure how Khan's defeat to Garcia was 'justice being served', to be honest. What great crime had Khan been guilty of beforehand? What huge slice of luck had he been the beneficiary of to warrant him being brought down a peg or two?

Even with the points deductions, the Peterseon result still smelled a wee bit of home town cooking to me, and Khan was well within his rights to question the legitimacy of Peterson's win even further in light of his failed drugs test. What sane individual, those elelments combined, wouldn't have voiced their displeasure?

Pretty unreasonable to criticise Khan for talking himself up as a Mayweather opponent some day, too. Froch has stated that he'd "batter" Ward in a rematch, that he could have been a legend in the era of Hagler, Leonard etc, and nobody holds it against him.

I've never been a great fan of Khan's myself, but the needless and churlish criticism he often gets does smack of inconsistency a lot of the time.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:34 pm

Calzaghe v Lacy. I was more of a Brit over American thing though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:36 pm

Oh, Froch v Taylor was quite poetic partciularly after that you tube footage of Taylor saying Carl who???? over and over again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:37 pm

Well I don't think you're looking at it sensibly Chris, when asked about his long term ambitions Khan should obviously have said I'll fight anyone except Manny or Floyd who would clearly batter me, is about time he know his place.

So much inconsistency when it comes to Khan, when Hatton was putting himself for Floyd and Manny it was good old brave Ricky wanting to test himself against the best, Khan does the same he is a jumped up, cocky upstart.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:41 pm

rowley wrote: So much inconsistency when it comes to Khan, when Hatton was putting himself for Floyd and Manny it was good old brave Ricky wanting to test himself against the best, Khan does the same he is a jumped up, cocky upstart.

Hatton hadn't been pancaked by a fringe level contender and had beaten the best at his weight, along with a name in Castillo and a very tricky opponent in Collazo.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:48 pm

Very true Sean, am still not too sure Hatton had any greater chance against Floyd than Khan does, would be interested to know though if prior to the Petersen or Garcia fights when Khan was a legit world champion with a few defences under his name and close to being considered number one at his weight what Khan was meant to say if someone asked him about fighting Floyd?

Is he meant to say not likely, they'd flatter me, he got dogs abuse some time ago for suggesting he might wait a couple of years until Floyd gets old and then take him on, now gets the same abuse for saying he wants to fight a live version.

The kid ain't the brightest and can put his foot in his mouth on occasions but i personally will never criticise a fighter for wanting to test themselves and fight the best, because it is what keeps the sport alive.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:51 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
azania wrote:Hatton headbutting the ring post from the best check hook ever thrown.

See a pattern here?

The best is yet to come.

Same Khan that got his arris kicked by Garcia? And Peterson? Who the latter dropped a near shutout against Mr Bradley aka Mr Average?

Would be putting money down on an 80% Hatton giving Khan more than he could handle. Saying that it's very probably Hatton has probably lost all punch resistance and will get knocked out by Senchenko.

Yes the same Khan. He will absolutely muller the beer drinking ex druggie and send him back where he belongs.....in a pub.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

The problem is that the Khan detractors believe that Khan is a little too uppity and don't know his place. He wants to be the best, believes he has the tools to be the best and wants to take on the best. He gets criticised for what every self respecing boxer aims for......even Ricky Burns who said he would fight Broner in his home town.

Had Khan said that no doubt people here will look at him as being a little too uppity and criticise his for that. Burns is the right type to say that. Humble and polite.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

Khan had attempted to fight Bradley, his only rival at the time for best at light-welter. He'd beaten Kotelnik and Judah, at least comparable with the best that Hatton has beaten, apart from Tszyu. Before he lost to Peterson and Garcia, the idea of Khan fighting Mayweather was no more absurd than Ortiz fighting him. Why shouldn't he aim high? Hatton did, with hardly any welterweight credentials at all.

Like Chris, I deplore the inconsistency in the way that fighters are treated. God knows that Khan is not my soulmate, but he has had a thoroughly worthy career, even if he isn't the reincarnation of Barney Ross.

Credit where it's due.

Last edited by captain carrantuohil on Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:56 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rowley wrote: So much inconsistency when it comes to Khan, when Hatton was putting himself for Floyd and Manny it was good old brave Ricky wanting to test himself against the best, Khan does the same he is a jumped up, cocky upstart.

Hatton hadn't been pancaked by a fringe level contender and had beaten the best at his weight, along with a name in Castillo and a very tricky opponent in Collazo.

And also pre fight Hatton never proclaimed “I’m a superstar in the sport. When I hear all the younger fighters calling me out, I ignore them.” (this was pre garcia fight)

So just for that comment alone he deserved to crash (and he did) back down to earth. And before people start with the whole 'hes a boxer is he not allowed to believe he is the best etc' remember this was AFTER he lost to Lamont Peterson, a fight he took as he felt an easy victory and before he took on Garcia, a fight he thought was an easy route back to a title

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

no-mas wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

And also pre fight Hatton never proclaimed “I’m a superstar in the sport. When I hear all the younger fighters calling me out, I ignore them.” (this was pre garcia fight)

So just for that comment alone he deserved to crash (and he did) back down to earth. And before people start with the whole 'hes a boxer is he not allowed to believe he is the best etc' remember this was AFTER he lost to Lamont Peterson, a fight he took as he felt an easy victory and before he took on Garcia, a fight he thought was an easy route back to a title

Never heard him say anything like that. Do you have a link?

So you don't think the Peterson fight was a robbery? Most publications had Khan winning despite the ridiculous points deductions.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

captain carrantuohil wrote:Khan had attempted to fight Bradley, his only rival at the time for best at light-welter.

Dont forget this was whilst Bradley was inactive due to manager/ legal issues, Bradley is now Welterweight champion haven beaten Manny, havent heard Khan call him out once since?

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:06 pm

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. He was calling out Floyd....until Garcia responded for Floyd.

So you blame managerial issues? Ha. Had it been any other boxer, Bradley would have been accused of ducking.

Anyway, lookin forward to him starching Hatton with ease. And then that boring loudmouthwhocantdrawfliesandneedsKhan Brook.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

Nobody is arguing he is not incapable of putting his foot in his mouth but he is not particularly bright, it is hardly a crime, still maintain he gets held up to a higher standard than many other boxers. To refer back to Hatton again he was not averse to referring to himself in the third person in interviews which is about as self obsessed as it gets and is about as sure a sign of a tool as you’d care to see but is tolerated.

Also to continue the comparison Hatton dismisses his number one contender in the division out of hand and gets defended, Khan dismisses less qualified contenders out of hand and gets slaughtered.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:09 pm

Bradley "beat" Pacquiao six months after Khan lost to Peterson, no mas. I'd love to have heard the reaction from Amir's critics to any attempt on Khan's part to challenge Bradley before settling his accounts with Lamont. He'd have been laughed out of town by some on these boards, again accused of arrogance and plenty more besides.

At the time that Bradley resurfaced in public consciousness, Khan was attempting to get the Peterson verdict overturned and a rematch ordered. Subsequent events have derailed all of this, but again, the charges levelled at Khan just don't stand up.

On another note, has anyone seen that Bradley is supposed to be in negotiations with Peterson to drop back down to 140 and fight him there?

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:10 pm

no-mas wrote:
captain carrantuohil wrote:Khan had attempted to fight Bradley, his only rival at the time for best at light-welter.

Dont forget this was whilst Bradley was inactive due to manager/ legal issues, Bradley is now Welterweight champion haven beaten Manny, havent heard Khan call him out once since?

If thats not deliberate winding up no-mas you are an imbecile - after the Peterson farce he got a rematch and in the midst of training Peterson was tested for drugs and failed. Then Khan had to scramble for an opponent and ended up with the best possible opponent and thus continued his camp all the way through. Bradley's managerial problems incidentally disappeared less than 24 hours after the confirmation of the peterson fight. Bradleys managerial problem lasted only until he could avoid Khan and sign for Paquiao

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:11 pm

azania wrote:
no-mas wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Never heard him say anything like that. Do you have a link?

So you don't think the Peterson fight was a robbery? Most publications had Khan winning despite the ridiculous points deductions.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12602_7888746,00.html

No i dont think it was a robbery, i think it was a close fight

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:15 pm

Forgot all about the Naz vs MAB fight, has to be the most pleasurable result announcement ever.

Welcome back Coxy, haven't seen you on here in ages
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:15 pm

Cant watch it at work so I'll do so later. Much depends on the context its said. Close fight and 2 points deducted which surprised most boxing writers. Didn't surprise his detractors who applauded it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:19 pm

Hatton & Khan both giving Paulie Mal lessons was pretty good to watch too. I remember that Paulie was a bit of a mouthpiece in the run up to both fights.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:22 pm

BTW I see someone is a Khan fan again Very Happy

Until he gets beat again probably....
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:25 pm

Shoo!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:27 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
no-mas wrote:

If thats not deliberate winding up no-mas you are an imbecile - after the Peterson farce he got a rematch and in the midst of training Peterson was tested for drugs and failed. Then Khan had to scramble for an opponent and ended up with the best possible opponent and thus continued his camp all the way through. Bradley's managerial problems incidentally disappeared less than 24 hours after the confirmation of the peterson fight. Bradleys managerial problem lasted only until he could avoid Khan and sign for Paquiao

First off, imbecile? i have a different opinion and i am an imbecile, very mature of you. Secondly Bradley signed to Top Rank September 2011 hardly 24 hours later, and best possible opponent meaning a 1D slugger with a belt to proclaim being number 1 again?

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:32 pm

Shoo? Erm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:34 pm

Maybe Az should shoo off to where ever that "African and proud" or whatever garbage thread he wrote disappeared too laughing
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:39 pm

To answer Reborns original question, i found it amusing when Cleverly took out Macintosh, became a Nathan fan from that point, funny how that disappeared soon afterwards Shocked

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:47 pm

Shoo!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 04 Oct 2012, 2:56 pm

no-mas wrote:To answer Reborns original question, i found it amusing when Cleverly took out Macintosh, became a Nathan fan from that point, funny how that disappeared soon afterwards Shocked

Exactly how I felt mate, McIntosh does seem to be a bit of a muppet. Didn't he try to act the same in the Bellew fight. Such a finish to that one too.

On a point mentioned about about a dull fight that was satisfying I would say Manny Pac vs that big square headed chump Joshua Clottey. It was the most ridiculous of matchups to begin with and it was great to see it being slated after due to the clown hardly throwing a punch. The fight should never have happened in the first place.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 04 Oct 2012, 6:24 pm

STARLING VS HONEYGHAN
---------------------------------

Classless punk beats an out of sorts great!! Against conventional wisdom he spouts out all sorts of garbage like...."He ain't got no heart" "Anytime and anywhere I fight Don Curry I beat him"

More rounded and classy fighters like Breland and Starling point out the fact that any welterweight would have beaten Curry that night...

Classless punk say's he's going to whack out one of the rounded fighters.."I'm going to ram my fist down his throat" etc..

Classless punk gets battered mercilessly for nine rounds and pathetically spends most of them sucking up to the rounded fighter by tapping him on the back at the end of most of the rounds and thanking him for the lesson...

Rounded fighter instead of bigging up his win...say's basically "I told you he was crap"!!...after the fight

Lovely!!!!!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by captain carrantuohil Thu 04 Oct 2012, 6:37 pm

I had no idea that you would plump for this one, Truss!

captain carrantuohil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Thu 04 Oct 2012, 6:38 pm

not sure justice would quite be the right word but the talented Kirkland Laing getting iced by Buck Smith and Colin Jones kinda fits in it serves you right category.

Naz v Barrera certainly one sticks out for me, I was originally a big Hamed fan at the time, but his surly and boorish behaviour got too much for me, I hated his over the top religious entrances, always thought why couldn't he do what Ali did and say a quiet prayer in his corner before each fight.

Also Rocky getting revenge for Apollo against the juiced up Ivan Drago shouldn't be forgotten.

Cheers

Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next