The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro12 better league than the Aviva...

+4
theshanker
HERSH
AlastairW
MajorRoadWorks
8 posters

Go down

Pro12 better league than the Aviva... Empty Pro12 better league than the Aviva...

Post by MajorRoadWorks Fri 05 Oct 2012, 2:00 am

Well that's the opinion of ex British Lion, England star and Bath RFC favourite, Jeremy Guscott writing on his regular BBC Q&A web page (2nd Oct 2012) this week. He says

"I believe the Pro12 teams have an opportunity to play the game as the Super XV do but haven't realised it yet; the sooner they do, the better the performances will be. I accept the weather conditions are different but not for the entire season.

The Pro12 at the moment has the better players compared to the English Premiership in terms of possible Lions"

So Hersh, what do you think of that. Your Hero as seen the light, isn't it about time you do too and stop your ridiculous anti Pro 12 WUMs.

MajorRoadWorks

Back to top Go down

Pro12 better league than the Aviva... Empty Re: Pro12 better league than the Aviva...

Post by AlastairW Fri 05 Oct 2012, 8:41 am

picard

AlastairW

Location : Moustache twirling, cloak swishing, cackling evil English panto bad guy. The Great Destroyer of the HC.

Back to top Go down

Pro12 better league than the Aviva... Empty Re: Pro12 better league than the Aviva...

Post by HERSH Fri 05 Oct 2012, 8:43 am

My dear chap you really do walk into these things! picard

What Jerry says is that they have the opportunity to the game like the SuperXV do (maybe a little dig at the FACT that there is no relegation) But they haven’t realised it yet (once more another little dig).

“The Pro12 at the moment has the better players compared to the English Premiership in terms of possible Lions"

He may be right, there are some talented players in the Rabo but you are missing a couple of important FACT’s

FACT No1 - Jerry is employed by the BBC who pumps money into the Rabo so he has to tow the line and not bite the hand that feeds him.

FACT No2 – This ones the best and I can’t believe you’ve missed it because it is common knowledge in England that Jerry is a complete and utter tool when it comes to being a pundit, his comments are meaningless and pointless and any true rugby fan turns a blind eye to them. Laugh
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by theshanker Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:34 am

So just like your comments then HERSH Run

theshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:08 am

Difference being I'm right on most things, despite what some people say and think.
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:09 am

I don't see what relevance having better chances for the British and Irish Lions has. 3 countries in 1 league should of course have more chance than 1 country in another league.

Plenty of quality players, particularly in the AP who can't play in the Lions because they are not British or Irish

The likes of Castrogiovanni,Brits,Evans would probably be very strong contenders.

Got to agree with Hersh. Guscott may have been an excellent player but as a commentator/pundit he's appalling.

For a diehard Bath fan like Hersh to be against Bath legend Guscott just says it all.

Both the AP and Pro12 have their own merits and aims.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:11 am

Mamma mia.

Here we go again.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:15 am

HERSH wrote:Difference being I'm right on most things, despite what some people say and think.
the rest of the world are wrong and you are right. personal attack removed

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Fri 05 Oct 2012, 11:17 am

Sigh.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down