The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity

Go down

Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity Empty Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 05 Oct 2012, 8:46 pm

Hello everybody, I'm CJ a new but fairly frequent poster on the rugby board here. In just under a month I am running the Dublin Marathon (full length Marathon) and in doing so I am trying to raise some money for the Winnicott Foundation. This provides care for intensely unwell new born babies and comfort for their parents through supporting St Mary's Hospital, Paddington's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

My page is here, please donate if you think the cause is a good one! http://www.justgiving.com/James-Cooper8
And please look at the Winnicott Foundation here to see why I think it is a great cause- Winnicott

Thanks everyone, regardless of whether you donate or not,

Best Wishes,

CJ, aka Jac

If anyone would like more info I'm happy to answer any questions you have
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity Empty Re: Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 4:54 pm

Bump?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity Empty Re: Flanker runs marathon in Dublin for charity

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 18 Oct 2012, 5:08 pm

Pete, you're a star thumbsup
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down