The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules (updated for Reboot)

+5
Afro
sodhat
Fernando
FIFA Diva
Hero
9 posters

Go down

Rules (updated for Reboot) Empty Rules (updated for Reboot)

Post by Hero Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:05 pm

League Breakdown and Rules

Welcome to the 606v2 Euro Division v2!

Where this will be different to the existing leagues is that the sides involved are entirely made up.
You don't inherit a pre-made European side.

Instead you make your own.
You would initially start with £100m with which to buy a MINIMUM of 16 players and a MAXIMUM of 25 players.
The prices for these players are determined entirely through the transfermarkt website.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

But here's where it gets interesting...the prices that are used on transfermarkt are the minimum you can bid, because other people in the league may also want the same person, so do you risk bidding the flat fee or do you bid more (increased bids have to be a minimum £500k more), the other point of note at this stage is that the maximum value player you can bid on is £12m (though you can choose to bid more than the £12m to get the player)

You then get an ADDITIONAL £25m with which to purchase ONE STAR player up to the value of £25m, though the maximum you can spend on 1 player is determined by how much you have left after the drafts have concluded.
This will then result in you having a team of a minimum of 16 players and maximum of 25 players.
You then have to name the team, give it a location where they play their home games and send this via PM to myself before the cut off point.
Results of who got which player will then be announced and for those that lost out on players due to being outbid, a second chance is available to acquire players before the league starts, and third etc if needed.

Foreign transfers.

As the only deciding factor for selling a player is cash then there shouldn't be wrangles over if a TP is accepted or not, if you have the cash you can buy!
Max transfer value for bringing in a player from foreign transfers is £12m in Season 1 though this will rise by £0.5m every 2 weeks.
You can only make 2 foreign transfers per week, this is reset at 12pm every other Tuesday.
No players brought in on tactics day can be used for that weeks tactics.

If any runners deems that a manager has attempted to circumvent the TP limit rules by using another manager's TP allowance, then it will be blocked. It will be discussed with the other runners and their decision will be final. If such an incident is deemed to have occured, then both managers involved will lose the equivalent of double the amount that has changed hands between them. The player will also be returned to the TP pool and be available to all managers except for the two found guilty.

Domestic transfers

For anyone that joins the league after it begins then the following rule applies for the first two weeks:

For any deal made with a new manager in the first two weeks, the value of the deal going TO the new manager must be equal or more than the value of the deal going FROM them

Note that once 2 weeks have passed then the manager is allowed to buy and sell as they please but this rule is in place to combat new managers being robbed of their star players and the team being weakened.

Transfers that are stacked heavily in one party's favour may be reviewed by the runners and cancelled if it is held that it is unfair for it to stand.

Loans
Any loans must be for a minimum of 3 matches (for the club loaning in). Recall options are allowed to be included in any deal, but any recall cannot happen within the initial 3 match period. Loans can only occur for domestic players. You can loan a maximum of 3 players in and a maximum of 3 players out at any one time

Releasing Players

You can release any player in your squad for half the CURRENT value on Transfermarkt, this needs to be done on the Releases page.
Any player that is released cannot be repurchased from releases by the same club until the following season.

Injuries

Injuries shall be announced every week. 2 players shall be drawn at random from each club.
Selling a player will NOT heal the injury.
Loaning a player out will NOT heal the injury.

Tactics

Each week you shall play 1 game, either league or cup (no more than one game per week though), tactics for this game shall consist of a team sheet, injuries for your team and a maximum of 800 words.
As well as the tactical instructions we encourage a team talk to motivate your players, show your worth not just for tactics but how you build players up for the game!
Viva must ask who to submit tactics to every week.

U21s & Domestic players

U21 DOB as born on or after 12/02/1992.
A minimum of 6 domestic players must be included within your squad at all times.
A minimum of 2 domestic players must be on the pitch in tactics at all times, in all games.
A minimum of 3 u21 players must be on the pitch in tactics at all times in cup games.
Spot checks will occur to ensure all teams have the required number of domestic players in their squad. Anyone found without the required number will be given until the following tactics submission to get to the minimum. After that, points deductions will be applied.
Failure to include the required number of domestics on the pitch will result in a default loss, and a 1 point deduction.

Cash

Each week you receive 1m as a "taking part" bonus. You will receive a further £1.5m if you provide tactics and vote (with reasons) on time. If you fail to meet any of the stipulations then you do not receive the £1.5m.

Neither bonus can be added until the runners have announced they can.

Tactics & Voting

Tactics and voting are to be in promptly on the dates required.
If these deadlines are not met then the following happens:

1. The offending party receives a -1 goal to their score immediately.
2. If after 24 hours they have failed to still hand in tactics then they receive a default loss for that week.
3. If this happens on a regular basis the manager shall be removed from their position.

If there is a valid reason as to why you cannot provide tactics or votes on time then this must be informed to the league runner as soon as possible.

Votes must be issued with reasoning behind the scores awarded to the teams. Failure to do so will result in the deduction of your weekly bonus.

Results

Results will be calculated by dividing the total amount of goals scored (by each team) by the amount of votes received.
An additional goal will be added for every 3 more win votes your team receives than your opponent in the event of the game being a draw. If the result is already a win for the team receiving the extra goal then the additional goal will not be added.

Points Deductions

If a manager fails to submit their tactics, they will receive a 1 point deduction (as well as a default loss).
If a manager fails to vote, they will receive a 1 point deduction.
Failure to have a minimum of 2 domestic players on the pitch at all times will result in a 1 point deduction.
Failure to have a minimum of 6 domestic players in your squad will result in a provisional 1 point deduction. The offending manager will be notified and will be given until the following tactics submission to get up to the minimum number. If they fail to do so, the deduction will be applied

Media Page

Each week 5 questions are provided by reporters, everyone has the opportunity to answer these and the answers are to be taken in jest, they are not there to humiliate others etc.

End of Season Prize Money
At the end of the season, you will receive prize money depending on your finishing league position and cup performance.

The prizes are as follows:
1st £15m
2nd & 3rd £10m
4th to 6th £20m

Cup Winners £10m
Cup Runners-up £5m

End of Season Lawyers
At the end of the season, you will receive 5 lawyers offers. 3 will be for players that you select, the remaining 2 will be done randomly. You should accept/reject as with normal weekly lawyers.

To restrict buying purely to use in lawyers offers to boost your cash balance, the 3 players that you select yourself for lawyers offers must have been at your club for a minimum of 4 weeks.

Misc

If there is an oversight on a rule or the need for a decision to be made on the spot then the decision of the league runner is final and NOT to be argued. Any attempts to circumvent the rules and exploit loopholes will result in a fine/player loss at the discretion of the runners

Last edited by Hero on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Rules (updated for Reboot) Empty Re: Rules (updated for Reboot)

Post by Hero Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:06 pm

Please let me know if there are any rules that either you want clarification upon or that you think have been overlooked.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:22 pm

Any player that is injured can though be traded and as a result has his injury healed. Any player that is traded back to the parent club during his original injury will regain the injury.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is still holes in that, I can easily swap a player for a week and then swap again the following week meaning I don't have an injury. If a player is injured he should stay injured throughout the period regardless if he joins a new club or not. It makes the league more realistic, taking a gamble on injured players.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Any player that is injured can though be traded and as a result has his injury healed. Any player that is traded back to the parent club during his original injury will regain the injury.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is still holes in that, I can easily swap a player for a week and then swap again the following week meaning I don't have an injury. If a player is injured he should stay injured throughout the period regardless if he joins a new club or not. It makes the league more realistic, taking a gamble on injured players.

You've not read that carefully Viva if you swap him out and bring him back the injury goes back into place...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Any player that is injured can though be traded and as a result has his injury healed. Any player that is traded back to the parent club during his original injury will regain the injury.

I don't see the problem there. If you want to do that and another manager will do it, then do it. But bear in mind it isn't a loan deal, they have minimum periods, so you could end up getting screwed.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:27 pm

Fernando wrote:

You've not read that carefully Viva if you swap him out and bring him back the injury goes back into place...

No but if me and you swap two players for two weeks (Thats how long the player is injured for) the player will heal so he won't be going back to you injured.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:28 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Fernando wrote:

No but if me and you swap two players for two weeks (Thats how long the player is injured for) the player will heal so he won't be going back to you injured.

Very true should stick with 2 a week due to that Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 09 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm

It could always be said that injured players cannot be bought back by clubs that sell them for a minmimum of 5 weeks or so?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:09 pm

Who's going to police injury-avoiding transfers within the league? I'd hate to have that job, it'll be a nightmare to keep up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:11 pm

We trust all our managers to not do anything so underhand Hug

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:12 pm

sodhat wrote:We trust all our managers to not do anything so underhand Hug
With so many dodgy characters in this league, I'd not trust any of them alone with my grandmother Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:15 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
sodhat wrote:We trust all our managers to not do anything so underhand Hug
With so many dodgy characters in this league, I'd not trust any of them alone with my grandmother Shocked

Probably wise. Although you should watch Viva closely while you work together. He has a cat fetish.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:16 pm

And keep him away from your horses, especially the really small ones
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:22 pm

I don't think it's fair to change the injuries on rules. I built my squad under the assumption that it would be two injuries.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 09 Oct 2012, 3:26 pm

Thats an odd one. Everyone built their squad on the same basis, so it's not unfair on anyone, although I do see your point Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

Two injuries per week - one from your last starting XI and one from your squad - makes it easy for them to be drawn, no messing about with trades, and forces tactical rethinks / transfers to patch up teams. I think that's a sensible method.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 09 Oct 2012, 7:17 pm

That's what it was in the last incarnation of the league.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:08 pm

I'd much prefer the injuries to stay the same and am not a fan of injuries being nullified upon trading

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:14 pm

What about 1 long term injury and 1 weekly?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

Just keep it like it was! There was nowt up with it in the first place!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down