The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner

+27
jp97
jeromedubois
Paul Mac 6CW
CJB
Reaper
President Trump
Fernando
Gregers
Blade
Amy
ncfc_Tooze
Crimey
TwisT
Marky
Hero
JJJohnson
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Dave.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Mat
Uryu Ishida
Bull
BlueDragon1205
Steel
Lee
Nay
31 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner  - Page 6 Empty Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner

Post by Nay Fri 12 Oct 2012, 7:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

First topic message reminder :

6WF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and Beer.

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!) but mainly just play Lemmings. It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6WF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM the following ingrates below:

Mat
Beer

p.s Can we please keep all discussion about results(Both 6WF and WWE) within spoiler tabs on the day of the show and in the case of WWE, the day after, e.g Raw results in spoiler tabs on a Tuesday. Cheers lads.

Schedule:
Spoiler:

Guide for new people: New to 6WF? Fancy signing up?

Spoiler:

Anyone says 1st their being jobbed to bull unless it's bull then he's jobbed to rasta

Last edited by Nay Bother on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner  - Page 6 Empty Re: Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:29 am

I got a booming headache.
Cant get rid

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner  - Page 6 Empty Re: Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:32 am

hello young Matthew

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

Hello Old man Lee Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:36 am

Old Man Lee sounds like a 90's novelty line dancing band

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:42 am

I like to think of myself as Experienced

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:47 am

TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:Morning E to the D and Uryu "champion of the people" Ishida!

I will take a look in my lunch break then.

Good weekend?

I just hope those in charge listen and my weekend was fun, mostly here complaining about stuff.

You are having a laugh. They won't change things because they don't have to. I saw a few people saying it is "our" site, but if you believe that then you are foolish. It is the guys who pay for the site/forum. We have no rights at all really. Only way we can protest is with our feet going out the door - which will probably be the reply to your post Uryu.

If you don't like it - go somewhere else (I don't agree with that but it is what it is)

I just hope they listen and are wanting to talk. As they started this situation.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:54 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

I just hope those in charge listen and my weekend was fun, mostly here complaining about stuff.

You are having a laugh. They won't change things because they don't have to. I saw a few people saying it is "our" site, but if you believe that then you are foolish. It is the guys who pay for the site/forum. We have no rights at all really. Only way we can protest is with our feet going out the door - which will probably be the reply to your post Uryu.

If you don't like it - go somewhere else (I don't agree with that but it is what it is)

I just hope they listen and are wanting to talk. As they started this situation.

Simply put....why should they listen?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:54 am

TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

how many swear words you want in it?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:59 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

Laugh Fair enough. It will all blow over. If they don't want chatbox, they will get rid of chatbox. Only thing I can't stand is the BS reasons for doing so, when it was obvious what the real reason was.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:03 pm

TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

Laugh Fair enough. It will all blow over. If they don't want chatbox, they will get rid of chatbox. Only thing I can't stand is the BS reasons for doing so, when it was obvious what the real reason was.

Money!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:04 pm

Twist's right, they won't listen to a minority.

You're naive if you think otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:07 pm

Beer wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

Money!

Not quite sure that is right now. I think it is more a general dislike of chatbox by one of the admins, who then used money as an excuse. Fact is, if they want more money, then it is easy to get. Chatbox is directly unrelated to that......or for the reason that their are less topics being created.

It is all BS anyway. One guy throws a paddy and that is the fallout. Problem is the guy having a hissy fit is the one in charge.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:07 pm

Nobody else gives a rats behind though.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:09 pm

It is all BS anyway. One guy throws a paddy and that is the fallout. Problem is the guy having a hissy fit is the one in charge..

Shocked They are throwing poor Irishmen now over in Engerlund, will the madness ever end

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

Like I said on the thread, I like the chatbox, it's a good laugh. But I really don't get why you're all getting so uppity.

Biting the hands that feed you will do nothing to get it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:
It is all BS anyway. One guy throws a paddy and that is the fallout. Problem is the guy having a hissy fit is the one in charge..

Shocked They are throwing poor Irishmen now over in Engerlund, will the madness ever end

If that was the case, I wish CF was Irish.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Good weekend?

1: they havent given 1 single decent explanation about the chatbox that satisfies. I like to be told straight and not lied to in such a weak fashion.
2: the fact they did this out of nowhere and then told us after doing it is in my opinion wrong.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

DP wrote:Like I said on the thread, I like the chatbox, it's a good laugh. But I really don't get why you're all getting so uppity.

Biting the hands that feed you will do nothing to get it back.

Funny thing is I only started that thread just to ask if chatbox would be turned on, because the other thread was locked. It kind of snowballed to hell Laugh

Last edited by TwisT on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:13 pm

Uryu.....

1) They don't have to give you a straight answer.
2) They didn't have to tell us anything. It's their site.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:13 pm

heck, Dave offered to talk with them and I am seconding it. I want to talk it through with them and I hope they are discussing it instead of being ignorant about it.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:14 pm

How about you use all that pent up agression and do a promo for this weeks lockdown.....just saying Whistle

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:15 pm

TwisT wrote:Uryu.....

Dictatorships at least tell you that they are doing something BEFORE doing it!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:17 pm

do they? lol

Who cares though. It's only a chatbox, the whole forum is a chatbox. Just means you have to refresh for the next comment lol

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:19 pm

Dicey Reilly wrote:How about you use all that pent up agression and do a promo for this weeks lockdown.....just saying Whistle

Now that's using your ass.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:19 pm

Lee wrote:do they? lol

Who cares though. It's only a chatbox, the whole forum is a chatbox. Just means you have to refresh for the next comment lol

mad I'll be sending my bill for a new F5 key to Hero mad

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:20 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:
TwisT wrote:Uryu.....

Dictatorships at least tell you that they are doing something BEFORE doing it!

Is that true? Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:24 pm

It's hardly a dictatorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:25 pm

DP wrote:It's hardly a dictatorship.

DP'S BEEN TURNED!!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:26 pm

I hardly think that the victims of the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia would empathise with your feelings about a lack of chatbox on the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:30 pm

I've just had a read through the chatbox thread (I wont get those 10 minutes back ever...)

One point stands out amongst the tripe. It made so much more sense than anything else posted.

Really, what was going on when the Roleplay section was created?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

CJ wrote:I hardly think that the victims of the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia would empathise with your feelings about a lack of chatbox on the site.

Me and my wife were having a discussion about Cambodia yesterday, in relation to the Jimmy Savile disaster. And I suggested that Pol Pot's extermination of anyone wearing glasses wouldn't be such an inhumane campaign, if it underwent the slightest alteration to become the extermination of anyone who wears tinted glasses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:32 pm

If jumping on a bandwagon was an Olympic sport, I know who'd be getting the gold medal.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:33 pm

Crimey wrote:If jumping on a bandwagon was an Olympic sport, I know who'd be getting the gold medal.

Everybody Trash Talk sponsored by Felix Baumgartner  - Page 6 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:33 pm

Crimey wrote:If jumping on a bandwagon was an Olympic sport, I know who'd be getting the gold medal.

Quiet everyone, the Admins are here.......

Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre BABY.... WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

and you admins would get the gold for "Worlds most pathetic reason to remove something"

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:34 pm

Jimmy Saville?? he was always jealous of Gary Glitter

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:35 pm

I'll expect my medal in the post.

ED, you may have been listening to River Ace for a little too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:35 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:

and you admins would get the gold for "Worlds most pathetic reason to remove something"

No. I think Marilyn Manson has already won that with the whole bottom rib thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:36 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

No. I think Marilyn Manson has already won that with the whole bottom rib thing

Actually, thats not true

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:36 pm

Electric Demon wrote:

Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre BABY.... WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOO

Demon, I'm suprised you like the Band. I think they're holding Slater back!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm

Uryu Ishida wrote:

Uryu, just stop. Most people have moved on from it now, you're dragging it on and it's getting boring having to deal with your whining. The chatbox was removed because of it's tendency to kill discussion on forums, which I've seen twice on two different forums, it started out as the chatbox being on now and again before it was on constantly, the admins were trying to stop it now as the chatbox was being turned on more often than it was supposed to be. We're currently coming up with a solution that should work for both the admins and those that use the chatbox, you whining and making cheap comments isn't helping anybody.

For anybody wondering, Adam didn't make any decision to close the chatbox, he posted his views on it, and all the other admins agreed. He isn't a dictator like people think, in fact he's the hardest working member of the forum and pretty much anything decent on here was organised by him.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:41 pm

Crimey wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Uryu, just stop. Most people have moved on from it now, you're dragging it on and it's getting boring having to deal with your whining. The chatbox was removed because of it's tendency to kill discussion on forums, which I've seen twice on two different forums, it started out as the chatbox being on now and again before it was on constantly, the admins were trying to stop it now as the chatbox was being turned on more often than it was supposed to be. We're currently coming up with a solution that should work for both the admins and those that use the chatbox, you whining and making cheap comments isn't helping anybody.

For anybody wondering, Adam didn't make any decision to close the chatbox, he posted his views on it, and all the other admins agreed. He isn't a dictator like people think, in fact he's the hardest working member of the forum and pretty much anything decent on here was organised by him.

ok, then kindly admit the way you guys handled it by telling us after you had done it was wrong and needs to be sorted

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm

Crimey wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

So 6WF isn't decent? Look Crimey just because you lost the title, there's no need to be bitter Wink Laugh

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:42 pm

Crimey wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:

Could you not do that privately? Or does every thread have to have an Admin jumping in to protect Adam publicly? It's like UEFA asking managers to talk up the Europa League.

I literally couldn't care less for the arguments for and against the chatbox because we all know it is out of our hands. So either take it to the thread that's relevant or use the PM function.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:44 pm

"Trash Talk sponsored by Chatbox and all who ride in her"

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:48 pm

TwisT wrote:"Trash Talk sponsored by Chatbox and all who ride in her"

So the Chatbox is Joyce Patricks?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

Beer wrote:

It can be whatever woman you want. Bearing in mind recent goings on, I think it is more like Blow-up Betty. And someone has pulled the stopper out.

I liked Betty. She was very affectionate during cold winter nights.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:51 pm

Beer wrote:

Or Clarissa?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

Mat wrote:
Beer wrote:

Or Clarissa?

More likely to be Miss Jessica?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next