The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions For BFG

5 posters

Go down

Predictions For BFG Empty Predictions For BFG

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 14 Oct 2012, 2:07 pm

The final card is set and it looks great;

TNA Championship:
Austin Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy - Im going for an Aries win. Of course I doubt it will be a clean victory, but all I see is an Aries victory. Possibly him solidifying his heel turn.

Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces and Eights - Bully Ray will turn on Sting. Bully destiny to become number one in TNA will hopefully start tonight. So an Aces N Eights win.

Street Fight Match:
Special Guest Referee: King Mo
Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - James Storm will win, he needs to win and should win to end this great intense rivalry.

TNA X Division Championship:
Zema Ion (c) vs. Rob Van Dam - RVD will win, don't see him putting over Ion and RVD is good man to carry the X division title for now.

TNA Tag Team Championships:
Daniels and Kazarian (c’s) vs. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez - This is a tough one as all the teams have a good shout of winning however Daniels and Kaz have been great together and so I hope they get the win. The could win due to a mix up between Styles and Angle.

TNA TV Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus - I think alot of people are voting for Magnus to win but I see and hope Joe wins this one. Magnus aint ready just yet so this feud needs to continue.

Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan - Joey Ryan for sure.

TNA Knockouts Championship:
Miss Tessmacher (c) vs. Tara - Could we witness the debut/return/mystery of Tara's boyfriend. They could cost Brooke the win here and could crown Tara new champ. On the other hand Brooke Hogan could get involved and cost Tara?! I'll go for Tara win.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Predictions For BFG Empty Re: Predictions For BFG

Post by Adam D Sun 14 Oct 2012, 2:15 pm

Austin Aries (c) vs. Jeff Hardy - Hardy win in a clean fashion. Feud to continue for a little while with maybe ARies regaining a couple of months down the line (Hardys contract runs out in Feb -possibly a break for him, with Bully taking over babyface duties)

Sting and Bully Ray vs. Aces and Eights - Sting will turn on Ray. Ray will feud with Sting for a little while before going on to face the next heel champ.

Street Fight Match:
Special Guest Referee: King Mo
Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - James Storm clean win, King Mo to knock out Roode post match

TNA X Division Championship:
Zema Ion (c) vs. Rob Van Dam - RVD will win, and go on to feud with Joey Ryan.

TNA Tag Team Championships:
Daniels and Kazarian (c’s) vs. AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez - Kaz and Daniels. Feud to continue with Chavo/ H with Angle taking time off. Styles to go solo. Robbies E and T will be in the mix soon.

TNA TV Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Magnus - Joe wins this but the feud continues somehow.

Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan - Joey Ryan who will go on to feud with RVD for the X division. Future X Division champ.

TNA Knockouts Championship: - Brooke win to end the feud

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 14 Oct 2012, 3:38 pm

Can't see Sting making the turn. If he wasn't entering the HoF this weekend I could but I think the show will end in him basking in the glory.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 14 Oct 2012, 3:44 pm

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sun 14 Oct 2012, 4:13 pm

AA v Hardy - Hardy win, I think Hardy will win as he's not been a face TNA champ yet and it is the perfect finish to the redemption storyline. It will be a great feel good moment, which I think TNA are going for as it's their 10 year anniversary.

Sting/Bully Ray v Aces & 8s - Aces & 8s, there's going to be a twist/turn from someone/somwhere. Anderson is not on the card, which creates suspicion imo. Could be Bully Ray also.

Roode v Storm - Storm to win and finally win the war with Roode.

Zema Ion v RVD - like to see RVD win this one as I think Zema Ion's reign has run its course and RVD needs a new direction to stay relevant in the company.

Samoa Joe v Magnus - hope Joe retains as I think he deserves a strong title run.

Miss Tessmacher v Tara - Tara win through mystery boyfriend.

Al Snow v Joey Ryan - Ryan doesn't make much sense to have him on the card otherwise.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down