The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rally

5 posters

Go down

Fan Rally Empty Fan Rally

Post by Desmond Wolfe Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:54 am

Good morning chaps,

First time poster on the NFL board, this is my second year following the game (first with a team, choose the Redskins after a holiday there back in the summer) was just wondering if anyone has been to one of the fan rally the NFL puts on at Trafalger Square before? I'm thinking about popping down to it on Saturday but dont really know what to expect! Has anyone been before? Would you reccomend it?

Cheers

Desmond Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Fan Rally Empty Re: Fan Rally

Post by Pr4wn Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:09 am

Yeah I went last year, was really good fun actually. Some nice stuff to buy, cheerleaders, players on stage. Really enjoyed it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:49 am

not been on previous times I've gone down for the game, but going down this Saturday. Heard some good things about it so hoping it will be good

Back to top Go down

Post by Desmond Wolfe Tue 23 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm

Thanks for the replies guys! think I've managed to talk the missus into coming! Sounds quite good... actually a few beers + cheerleaders sounds great! Hopefully I can also lay my hands on an RG3 jersey either there or at the Nike store.

Desmond Wolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 23 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm

Apparantly it is really good!

Why would you pick the Redskins as your team? Wink
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 23 Oct 2012, 7:20 pm

I might actually be going to the game. My friend works in PR/ advertising with Wembley Stadium, something to do with sponsors, and they have a box/ corporate seats.

mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 23 Oct 2012, 8:47 pm

I went along last year because I was a guest of the old NFL at the Commissioner Fan Forum last year with good old Roger Goodell and Jerome Bettis (yes, this is name dropping the people I have met Very Happy) and they took everyone along to the fan rally last year.

Its a nice thing to do, especially if your in London and the weathers okay. As noted above, you get to eat some US food, drink some beer, watch some cheerleaders, get some interviews of players past and present on stage and here some random live music. Last year I got to have a look at the Lombardi Trophy and some other memorabilia as well

Looking forward to my annual Wembley trip this year, but I doubt I will get to the fan rally unless I get picked for the Fan Forum again

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down