The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

+11
Fluxy
thebluesmancometh
RowleyFox
Steven_Sharks
Sgt_Pooly
LukeLovesLuka
CJB
'Arry
prop_lyd
Driver
pullthestrings
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

Post by pullthestrings Wed 25 May 2011, 3:39 pm

Sorry about the delay with getting the page up, really busy at work and hanging out of my bum.

Will get it up tonight thumbsup

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage - Page 4 Empty Re: Euro Rugby League Season 4™ Homepage

Post by pullthestrings Wed 25 May 2011, 6:50 pm

Unsure what to do with Northampton and Clermont.. We can't go on the rest of the season with caretaker managers.. Sad

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 25 May 2011, 10:17 pm

Is my phone on the blink or it is really this quiet?

Let's start advertising for new managers, maybe ask blogs, sorry Gloucesterbear if he knows anyone

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by RowleyFox Wed 25 May 2011, 10:34 pm

What did I say yesterday Bathite?

Or are you thick, why the hell would Gloucester Bear be me when I see he has said what teams he supports and that he lives in some place called Podmed or something like that.

After I left I see this game has been very very quiet with only you Bathite the only one who seems to be doing something, im afraid to say this game is crumbling. The other Aviva Premiership rugby game seems very active of late but I see it's a new season, seems some of them have forgotten about this one or concentrating on the other one, real shame really.

Anyway if you keep going on about rubbish like that Bathite, you will probably drive GloucesterBear out anyway and I doubt Pull would like that tbh.

Au revoir x

RowleyFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Wed 25 May 2011, 10:35 pm

Blogs, make another 2 accounts and join. You might as well

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Wed 25 May 2011, 10:57 pm

Thanks blogs, really useful advice as always. I have learnt a lot from you since joining this game. Now to undo the massive mess you left clermont in, one hooker and three props, oh dear

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2011, 12:11 am

Jack and Williams is an awful engine room, both prefer to stand on the wings and not put the graft in.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2011, 12:13 am

Join in Blogs, think you and Bear will see eye to eye

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 10:17 am

Anything going to happen today? Yawn

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 10:35 am

The matchday page is in progress, predictions should open shortly.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 10:39 am

Good to know, hows the head this morning? Nothing better then the nights sleep you get after a stonking hangover.

You see my notes on Saints? Couple of cheap releases and they would be sorted.

Clermont are a bit desperate this week, but away to Ospreys, so unlikely to win anyways.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Thu 26 May 2011, 11:33 am

Im sorry to have to do this, but this game isn't for me. It looked good when I first joined but I can't help but feel this game is really quiet, it only seems that one person in bathite is around for most of the time. There has hardly been anybody on since I joined about four-five days ago.

Weekend was quiet now it's Thursday and I still feel that this game quiet, believe me I do not have anything to do with this blogs guy, I don't have a clue what he is, who he is or who he supports. I saw three games on this site, so I enquired about any vacancies in all of them and only this game had some.

The other aviva premiership game seems much better to this one im afraid.

Sorry pullthestrings but I will have to depart early doors.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 11:44 am

Oh for goodness sakes, i was worried this would happen, thats why i have tried to keep it busy on here.

Its very busy on the other game as its the start of the season, I asked the same question myself yesterday.

You have already done what 4 deals in a week, thats pretty flipping good.

Today will be predictions, tomorrow results, then heineken/challenge cup games.

There is a budget bonus next wednesday, so more transfer possibilities.

Don't give up now, your team has improved considerably. Getting impatient and quitting is something we have experienced in the past with another manager. How strange?!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 12:23 pm

Can everyone declare whether they are committed going forward or not. This is make or break for the ERL - we have potentially 3 vacancies and I won't continue the league until they are filled.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 12:27 pm

Im fully committed, but i guess that is obvious.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 12:34 pm

thumbsup

Including all aliases Blogs has now left the league 5 times! Shocked

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Thu 26 May 2011, 12:36 pm

Evryone who is in the league is comitted IMO.

The blogs soap opera takes away from the fact that most have settled sides, and are 'plodding along' at the minute as we reach this stage of the season.

The AP game is taking up most of people's time at the minute, but it's swings and roundabouts - evveryone is about.

The vacancies are the concern though.

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 12:39 pm

Funny how yesterday he talked about Gloucesterbear leaving, then a bit later Gloucesterbear leaves.

Gloucesterbear does lots of early deals, some ok, many shocking, then gets bored, then leaves. Ring any bells?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 12:46 pm

Um, hate to say it, but maybe something to spice up the league might help encourage new joiners. Draft perhaps?

At the moment, if your a new joiner, you have very little cash, few quality foreigns left and fellow managers unlikely to deal and disrupt settled sides, so not much fun for them.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Thu 26 May 2011, 1:06 pm

I'm committed!
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2011, 1:17 pm

The AP is in pre-season so very busy on there, it really slows down mid season.

It was pretty obvious Bear was Blogs, that or there's two bordering mental posters on 606 that like rugby games.

I'm 100% sure Blogs will invent another user name in a few days though I'm going with Newcastle_penguin to fit in with the animal thing. I also think he'll check google and decide he
comes from Byker and his favourite player is Jon Golding and he loves Newcastle Brown Ale.

I'm committed but on phone a fair bit lately.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Thu 26 May 2011, 1:58 pm

I'm around and committed.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 2:02 pm

Can we all get involved with an advertising push to get these 3 vacancies filled then? I will put some feelers out there this afternoon but if you know anyone let me know.

I'm tempted to delay week 9 until we have a full set of managers thumbsup

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 26 May 2011, 2:09 pm

Sorry guys if my activity has been a bit lapse, I'm taking my uni exams etc.

But I'm 100% committed :run1:

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 26 May 2011, 2:45 pm

Didn't want to say till he went but glosbear's place he said he lived was actually on the outskirts of Bristol Doh
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 2:56 pm

ANYONE GOT A SPARE HOOK OR PROP??

Clermont are desperate, can't pay as yet, but will use the predictions cash.

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 3:05 pm

For a loan, or possibly in a deal involving Cole or Lawes.

I wouldn't normally be so desperate, but with only 4 front rowers in total at the club and an injury, that leaves me with only 19 starters.

Good old blogs, what a legend!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Thu 26 May 2011, 3:14 pm

Im sorry but I just feel it is fairly quiet, and not much activity going on.

Im not sure this is for me, and prop-lyd Podsmead is in Gloucester, but off the Bristol Road, Bristol is quite a bit down from Podsmead just look again.

Im not mental and im not this blogs either, what have I done to make you think this. Im confused, I have been nice to you all but you treat me unfairly for some strange reason.

Im sorry but for the reason's above this game isn't for me.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 3:18 pm

Not really sure why you think you have been treated unfairly? What has anyone done? I gave you a plethora of advice and got you involved, others have dealt with you, so what is the issue?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by GloucesterBear Thu 26 May 2011, 3:25 pm

Being called this blogs guy is weird and confusing and the lack of activity aswell im just not keen on any of it.

Just not for me.
GloucesterBear
GloucesterBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 26 May 2011, 4:47 pm

I think some of you guys have jumped the gun here.

GloucesterBear isn't Blogs, because firstly look at the deals he's offered. They have been rather good. The amount he pulled would be Blogs in a good year let a day/week!

As for activity mate, we all have our reasons. It isn't always going to busy. But stick around and advertise to fill the roles. It is a much better league when we have a full compliment of numbers. Not to say its bad as it is btw!

🍺

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by RowleyFox Thu 26 May 2011, 6:37 pm

Just on here for a quickie, 6.30 last message was 4.47 by Sam simply not good enough, you need to get people to join by doing something interesting, I agree with Bathite I still respect you by the way you have done very well. He said the word draft funny enough probably joking but oh well, I will still do it if you guys want me to, it might intract new people and it will make people comment on here more often.

Gloucester Bear didn't have much to play around with either two players a couple of releases when Bathite started he had a lot more than him. He sees the lack of activity on here lately when he probably thinks he has come into a good game, and willing to play well and play fairly, which he has done the amount of days he has been here.

And his deals looking at them myself, to get Guildford in, Mealamu, Jack, Ouedraego and McCalman is impressive to say the least but cut the guy some slack, he has helped you out here and Bathite and Pooly think it's me mucking about.

Anyway I will do a draft, but I won't be coming back unless you want me to will get an extra number up of course that's if Gloucester Bear stays or not.

Or give everyone the same amount of cash they had at the start of the season, just a thought but it will be less boring then and will get most of you back in the swing of things.

Cheers again x

RowleyFox

Back to top Go down

Post by RowleyFox Thu 26 May 2011, 6:48 pm

One more thing I see there is a draft on the Aviva Premiership Rugby game keeps popping up on the gaming menu page.

Half of you play that game, but your not willing to do one on here. Mine will be done differently and I will random the players you get, but the players in my draft are better than the one's in the Aviva P draft.

That's another thing your doing one on there but your not willing to do one on here, plus Driver is the one who is doing it and so against it Pooly is also on there aswell is 207 on there aswell, if he is I will be stunned as he keeps moaning at me not to do my one.

People like to join at the start of season's or when action is going on, there is no point joining when the game is quiet like it is now.

Ciao.

RowleyFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Thu 26 May 2011, 7:02 pm

That league is so so different to this league it's unreal you cannot compare

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 26 May 2011, 7:14 pm

You're not in the game Blogs....we arnt interested in a draft!!!!

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Thu 26 May 2011, 7:45 pm

I've gotten someone interested he will take a look tonight he said

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Thu 26 May 2011, 7:47 pm

Might be worth someone comenting on the rugby pub page...always busy.

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 7:50 pm

Have done Luke.

We're on a week break - keep commenting and doing deals - could be a good opportunity to get your side's sorted if you're struggling.

Hopefully have a couple of managers by next week.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Thu 26 May 2011, 8:25 pm

As 207 says you can't compare leagues on this game. They are independent and don't overlap. Pull has managed to run this league successfully since its inception and doesn't need continual advice from someone who changes his mind quicker than I change my clothes.

I think it is best to take a break. The transition was always going to be tricky and once people get familiarised with this set up it should be a success. I prefer 606v2 as I can concentrate on one league at a time rather than get distracted with the old 606 member page.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 8:53 pm

I don't mind taking a break, thats cool, but hope we are only talking about a week, wouldn't want to do much more then that.

Not really much of an oppurtunity to get sides sorted, as the cash situation and injuries remain the same. Unless we get a 606v2 bonus? or bring the monthly bonus forward a few days?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Thu 26 May 2011, 8:59 pm

Cash injections might be a good idea.

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Just posted an advert on the Bath forum, lets see what happens!

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 9:13 pm

Could do a cash bonus - a flat bonus throughout or laddered depending on the league?

We'll definitely be up and running for Monday next week - may do the second round of the knockout cup as well.

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 9:16 pm

How about a combo of both?

10m + league position, otherwise the top 4 don't have much fun

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 9:18 pm

OK I could do that - I'd need some volunteers to help out Clermont, Northampton and Toulon though as they'd get left behind.

Is everyone keen on that?

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathite Thu 26 May 2011, 9:18 pm

Im sorting out Clermont mate.

Are the deals we did with Toulon still valid?

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeLovesLuka Thu 26 May 2011, 9:22 pm

I can be temp Saints manager.

LukeLovesLuka

Back to top Go down

Post by RowleyFox Thu 26 May 2011, 9:24 pm

I can put in a word, just to be nice to you all for once.

RowleyFox

Back to top Go down

Post by pullthestrings Thu 26 May 2011, 9:27 pm

Luke thumbsup

pullthestrings

Back to top Go down

Post by RowleyFox Thu 26 May 2011, 9:39 pm

Ok guys if you wanted it to happen or not, I have posted a very useful thread about the game on therugbyforum.com. I don't have a clue who it may attract but I have gave them a handful of information about the game, also that forum has millions of people signed up to it so I guess you will get 2-3 people from it hopefully.

I will post what I said in the next comment.

RowleyFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next