The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibility of no TMS for India Tour.

5 posters

Go down

Possibility of no TMS for India Tour. Empty Possibility of no TMS for India Tour.

Post by Duty281 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 5:31 pm

The greed of the BCCI knows no boundary. The SKY coverage is in doubt as well and they may have to do off-tube coverage because the BCCI are demanding an extra £50,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-2224205/Test-Match-Special-faces-axe-Indian-officials-demand-extra-50-000-BBC.html

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Possibility of no TMS for India Tour. Empty Re: Possibility of no TMS for India Tour.

Post by Hibbz Mon 29 Oct 2012, 6:30 pm

That's bad sh!t. Was looking forward to listening to TMS this winter whilst I did my postie round.

Hopefully just the Daily Fail scaremongering and making a fuss about those "greedy little colonials" getting above their station.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Possibility of no TMS for India Tour. Empty Re: Possibility of no TMS for India Tour.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Oct 2012, 6:33 pm

im sure it will be shown on sky, however im not so sure TMS will end up covering it

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Selig Mon 29 Oct 2012, 7:15 pm

Sky will possibly broadcast from London, because the BCCI want to charge them half a million for getting in... I would assume TMS could do likewise and broadcast via TV, but not ideal.

Mike Selig

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Mon 29 Oct 2012, 7:18 pm

Maybe I should start one of those nobby facebook appeals and get 50,000 people to pledge a nugget or something.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by KP_fan Mon 29 Oct 2012, 9:56 pm

TMS isue has been resolved.
SKY will operate from their studios
KP_fan
KP_fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsey93 Mon 29 Oct 2012, 10:09 pm

I think TMS were opposed to commentating from TV on the grounds that they have been making some noises about the contractual implications of [the thinks its funnier than it actually is] Test Match Sofa, who do just that.

Shelsey93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down