The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up

+9
hogey
SharkSoul
TRUSSMAN66
eddyfightfan
Lumbering_Jack
jimmy glitter pants
ONETWOFOREVER
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
AlexHuckerby
13 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up Empty BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:28 pm

I imagine you are all as devastated as me by this and are feeling the pain. Don't worry, I'm here to console you.

The pair are now having a "twitter spat" as all professionals do. I am at this moment in time unsure as to why they have parted ways, but I like you cannot believe that this would ANYTHING trivial.

Thoughts?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:40 pm

Don't care about there split although I would be lying to say I'm a little disappointed from the sport side of things as I thought TMT was going to be good for boxing given they could have links with both TR as GB and that their plan was to have 'stacked' cards instead of good main events but poor undercards

50 is still going through with SMS promotions whatever that means but it looks as if he has distanced himself from GB, floyd and Al Haymon so he might as well join TopRank

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mayweather And Fiddy Cent Break Up

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:51 pm

This is terribly devastating news.

My thoughts are with both the Mayweather and Cent families. This one hurts guys.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy glitter pants Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:12 am

When I read this lastnight I just couldnt get to sleep, poor Fiddy and the spoilt little baldy headed floyd Sad I really feel for them.

jimmy glitter pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:19 pm

Didn't 50 rattle Floyds bird?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:29 pm

i think there was some attempt of a take of mayweathers career whilst he was in prision or so eastside claimed, 50 is also claiming floyd is the reason the manny fight never happened, he is also claiming gamboa can make 147 and wants floyd.

probably all a farce so publicity

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:42 pm

d4 broke it on ja606............over a week ago..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 04 Nov 2012, 12:50 pm

Sorry Truss, I broke the news as soon as I heard. I apologise, man. Please, stay here and don't go back to ja606, you're so dearly loved here, I'll try better, I will be better. Honest.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkSoul Sun 04 Nov 2012, 5:43 pm

Publicity stunt maybe to raise awareness and image for both of them along with promoting SMS/TMT.

As much as I dislike them both outside of their preferred arenas they have both proved themselves as shrewd businessmen.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sun 04 Nov 2012, 5:51 pm

Nothing worse than a couple of grown men acting like silly children.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:34 pm

How did D4 break the news when it only started happening yesterday?

Anyway, some of Floyds tweets are funny. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a shoot out in Vegas in a few weeks.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanDB10 Sun 04 Nov 2012, 8:06 pm

I'm not really into twitter, but after reaidng some of Mayweather's messages, Fiddy better watch his back.

Actually I'll retract that, bearing in mind his background, shootings etc, I'd back '50 to take FMJ.

NathanDB10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:12 pm

Can't believe D4 is spouting his nonsense (to nobody) on Ja606.

I'd love to go on and have a few rounds with him, for old times sake (I so had his number), but unfortunately I'm IP address banned from Ja606 for a football debate that got out of hand. They're a very sensitive bunch over there, and the clientele is utter dross - ill informed illiterates that spend 10% of their time talking sport and 90% sniffing each others pants. The site itself is a slavish copy of BBC 606 with all the inherent flaws.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:41 pm

Whoever said they want to have another battle wirh D4 needs punched inthe face! Why the hell would you ever want to have that idiot try to spout his nonsense at you haha
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:49 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Whoever said they want to have another battle wirh D4 needs punched inthe face! Why the hell would you ever want to have that idiot try to spout his nonsense at you haha

As I said - for old times sake. I sent him packing more times than I care to remember, the trick was to stay cool and present him with cold hard facts - not lose your rag with him. He was utterly emotionless, the key was to beat him at his own game.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 04 Nov 2012, 9:51 pm

Mate he didn't care when u gave him facts. He would still argue that black was white. Biggest wum iv ever encountered
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:03 pm

He wasn't a WUM. A WUM writes controversial material to get a rise out of people. D4 was irrational to the point of insanity on one subject, on everything else he was a perfectly reasonable poster. Even now he will post the same view on a forum where he knows he will get virtually no response - let alone a bite. That's not the behaviour of a WUM, he had a genuine personality disorder of some kind IMO.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down