The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.)

5 posters

Go down

Has the changes to Survivor Series hampered your interest?

Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_lcap25%Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_lcap50%Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 8 ]
Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_lcap13%Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_lcap12%Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Empty Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.)

Post by Samo Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:02 pm

On RAW it was announced that instead of Team Punk vs Team Foley we're getting Punk vs Ryback vs Cena in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE title.

What are your thoughts on this? For, it reeks of Panic and bad booking on the WWE's part. They couldnt possibly have a PPV without a fit John Cena in the main event. I would rather the tag match as it was the first time we had a traditional 5 on 5 at Survivor Series that was relevent, not just thrown together for the sake of the PPV. Not only that, it was the perfect chance to get Ryback over Punk without fear on losing the WWE title, and could've set up the rumoured Punk/Foley match for TLC. And whats going on with the Cena/Vickie/AJ fiasco? Thats begging for a Cena/Ziggler PPV match.

Now it just feels, meh. We've got a 5 on 5 with no real meaning behind it anymore, and a title match the PPV didnt need. I can kind of see what the WWE were going for, and I am kind of excited to see Cena vs Ryback, but I still cant see Punk losing the title until the Rumble.

Personally, im going to watch the PPV, but its definatly soured for me.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Empty Re: Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.)

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:37 pm

never really interested........havent been for ages probably since the punk promo onwards i havent been interested unless a big star returned
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.) Empty Re: Survivor series changes (RAW spoilers 'n' sich.)

Post by Ent Wed 07 Nov 2012, 7:40 pm

I haven't watched a full episode since extreme rules, but have kept in touch with the spoilers and was considering this - now I'm not bothered, whats the point in it all?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:12 pm

Was interested when the Miz quit - thought that Team Punk might disintegrate and leave a ? over the future - then the BS with Vince made me question why I bothered to watch last week and why the other four were bothering to remain on Team Ziggler...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:48 pm

Yes it was looking interesting with a potential Miz face turn but it will probably just be him vs Kofi for the IC title again.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Sat 10 Nov 2012, 9:55 am

I said yes, but not enough to stop me buying the PPV. Not that I'm going to buy the PPV, but if I was I think I still would.

I think the WWE had it right when it was tending towards Team Punk Vs Team Foley and Cena Vs Ziggler. Throw in Big Show Vs Sheamus and you've got a good looking top card and, importantly, something different from the norm in there. But they seem to have completely bottled it with regards to not having the WWE Championship defended at a PPV and have changed their minds. It is disappointing, no doubt.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down