The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

future legends

3 posters

Go down

future legends Empty future legends

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 9 Nov - 23:10

just sat here and i got thinking.....the wwe might be in trouble in years time when the current legends e.g rock brock austin undertaker jericho etc decide they have had enough and want nothing to do with wrestling and want to retire........who would be the huge "stars" to return and face wrestlers of the future? i can only think john cena and maybe cm punk could become legends and big enough to be huge draws in 8 or 9 or 10 years time to come back and boost interest and ratings like the rock did when he returned to be guest host of wrestlemania.

i cant think of anyone else who could be a big draw for the future though to return and face someone. how do you think wwe could solve this problem of not creating stars big enough to be legends of the future?.

Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

future legends Empty Re: future legends

Post by Y2James Sat 10 Nov - 9:44

Would have thought Orton would be on that list, plus maybe Jeff Hardy in a few years, along with Rey possibly too.

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Mon 12 Nov - 12:45

Will they be in trouble, or will it be just what the WWE need to kick start a new boom? Remember, when The Attitude Era first got going most of the top talent had jumped ship. Who did they have? As in actual established names that could compete with the Hogans, Stings and Macho Mans on WCW. Austin? Undertaker? A soon-to-be-injured Shawn Michaels? You could argue Foley, Rhodes and Simmons. After that just the hope the fans would get behind The Rock, HHH and a very green Edge and Christian. It worked, but after the Hart clan left in 1997 my honest thought was that WWE was well and truly screwed.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down