The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cash in

+4
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
JoshSansom
MtotheC
8 posters

Go down

The cash in Empty The cash in

Post by MtotheC Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:24 am

This is for all you fantasy bookers out there... how and when will Dolph Ziggler cash in his money in the bank WHC contract?

Kayfabe and Mr H i'm expecting big things from you!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

The cash in Empty Re: The cash in

Post by JoshSansom Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:43 am

WWE build a story whereby Ziggler tries and fails to cash in and it goes past WM and we close in on MITB. There is a weekly countdown with Ziggler being thwarted / not thinking the moment is right until he gradually becomes more and more desperate.

Eventually it is the first Raw before MITB and Ziggler is informed by the authority figure (hopefully for gravitas it is Vince) that he has lost the chance to choose when to cash it in and because it has gone all the way around the year he has to cash it in in the main event at MITB thus booking Ziggler against face champion Randy Orton.

Ziggler acts angry at losing his advantage and having to face a dominant champion but in the match stands toe to toe with Orton and wins clean. WWE then plays the "boyhood dream" card and begins the process of turning Ziggler face.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 17 Nov 2012, 11:46 am

I'd just have Big Show and Sheamus his a simultaneous Brogue Kick and Knock Out Punch. Then he just cashes in and wins.

Job done

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

Id like him to have it by Royal Rumble, and I really think he should be cashing in tomorrow. RR is a big PPV, if he cashes in their its gonna get a little lost, and I think he needs to have proved himself a little as champ by such a big event. If hes not champion already then dont do it at the rumble.

I do really like that week by week panic, except I don't want him turning face and I dont have any desire to see Randy Orton as a long term face champion.

Quite like to see him eliminated second in the elim chamber and then come back after the match to steal the title off the winner. In what could be an amazing set of Elim Chamber matches it would really top off the Smackdown one and make it stand out before Wrestlemania.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:24 pm

chris - answer your emails dude!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sat 17 Nov 2012, 2:05 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Id like him to have it by Royal Rumble, and I really think he should be cashing in tomorrow. RR is a big PPV, if he cashes in their its gonna get a little lost, and I think he needs to have proved himself a little as champ by such a big event. If hes not champion already then dont do it at the rumble.

I do really like that week by week panic, except I don't want him turning face and I dont have any desire to see Randy Orton as a long term face champion.

Quite like to see him eliminated second in the elim chamber and then come back after the match to steal the title off the winner. In what could be an amazing set of Elim Chamber matches it would really top off the Smackdown one and make it stand out before Wrestlemania.

Can just see him being lost in the shuffle prior to Maina and being an underwhelming "curtain raising" WHC. The point of Randy being the one he beats is that it would be a major win over a major superstar (regardless of how we perceive Orton in terms of blandness), there are very few others Ziggler could go over that would be as important.

In terms of him turning face my only observation was that after so long as a heel, what else could he do? Also, the whole countdown and then 'legitimate' win would also be a different ending to so many of the lame cash-ins that there are.

Also, with MITB followed by Summerslam I see his look as being perfect for Summerslam, with beaches, sunglasses and bright colours... just sort of fits to be his time at the top.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:17 pm

I would have Big Show drop the belt to Orton at the Rumble. Orton then goes to Elimination Chamber where Ziggler is also in the match. Ziggler is eliminated first by Orton. After the brutal match Orton wins. Ziggler comes out cashes in and is new champion. Orton vs Ziggler at Wrestle Mania 29. Simple but effective.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 17 Nov 2012, 6:30 pm

I agree that Orton win would be a big scalp and force him into strength. I just don't want him face yet, too many wrestlers flip flop between face n heel, and Ziggler needs a heel run on his own away from Vickie first.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat 17 Nov 2012, 10:29 pm

Does he have to cash in for the World Title? I think him cashing in WWE title would make for better stories with whole Cena fued and imagine how well Ziggler would take a Rock Bottom\People's elbow!

Ziggler winning WWE title could leave Punk try and get the ultimate respect by trying to end the streak. Could even have a mini fued with Brock for the right to face Taker.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 18 Nov 2012, 9:28 am

I'd not do anything too fancy to be honest, he's had the case this long, I'd like to see him take it to WrestleMania.

I'd have Orton win the title, preferrably as a heel as for me he's more suited to that role than the smiling back slapping good guy, anyway, whoever wins the Rumble should choose the WWE Title contract, this leaves Dolph to open up SmackDown and say since the WWE Title match has already been made he's handing over his briefcase right here right now to Booker T and announcing that he'll challenge the WHC at WrestleMania, this gives the WWE two months to properly build Ziggler up, it also gives him a chance to get away from the career killer that is Vickie and build a bit of proper anticipation for the challenger instead of finding out 3 weeks before the event itself

Sorry MtotheC, I'd love to give you a big epic story but for me it's that simple, sometimes less is more and if they do have genuine plans Dolph this could be the way to do it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down