The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My interest

+3
Scott is Back
Mr H
HitmanOwl
7 posters

Go down

My interest Empty My interest

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:35 pm

In wrestling has long gone. What has happened??? For me its in the pits. I have no motivation to watch it anymore,its that bad that I read the results rather than watch it. The only show u watch consistently is nxt which for me delivers every week. Ain't got a clue why they have called rolling(face champ),ambrose and leakee up together. Makes no sense. Seems rushed,like wwe did it last minute. Hope ambrose makes it though.

I'm just tired of the product and I can't see myself watching anytime soon tbf.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

My interest Empty Re: My interest

Post by Mr H Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:43 pm

Are we supposed to reply to this, or are you simply just getting that off your chest?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:47 pm

If your interest has gone, why do you read about it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:48 pm

Im the same AntLord, not sure whether its habit, or keeping an eye on it in the hope that one day it gets better!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:50 pm

Ill be humbly honest, a llot of the time I don't watch RAW, its usually on x32 until something good happens and I read the spoilers.

TNA however I do watch

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:53 pm

I havent watched it for at least 18 months now, properly. i still have a slight peek at the spoilers, but couldnt really care less now!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 20 Nov 2012, 2:54 pm

My interest in watching it??? It's Like watching paint dry. Rather skim through it on no dq.

Give it a rating out of ten? Probably a 2.

I notice how wade barrett has dropped his expectations and is now wanting the I.c title...another thing that makes absolutely no sense.

I love how the e insults our intelligence on a frequent basis. Just another reason why I don't watch it these days.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:09 pm

Lets face it we Internet fans who have grown up with the product are not the target demographic and are rarely catered too, this is probably the main reason most of our interest is either failing or gone. I tend to try an take my smark hat off (which is one of those spiny umbrella hats incase anyone was interested) and try as enjoy it for what it is, a bit of light entertainment that occasionally get me out of my seat.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 20 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

I hadn't watched any full shows for a good 4-5 months until a couple of weeks ago and then my wife finally relented on letting our two sons start to watch it.

Whilst we sit and watch with cynical and bitter eyes at the likes of Cena and Ryback its actually a great reminder to myself of why I started watching when I see them both transfixed watching it, asking me questions about who's the goodies, who's the baddies and shouting how much that move must have hurt.
Both of them have fallen hook line and sinker for the Ryback chant but their allegiances were split in the triple threat match as they like all three.

Through their excitement in watching its rediscovered my interest (and luckily it coincides with Ambrose!!)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by more_awesome_than_a_ri Tue 20 Nov 2012, 4:23 pm

I think in the past month or so it has improved and is getting more entertaining each week. Survivor Series was solid with some decent matches towards the end. I think it's looking good heading into the Rumble-Mania season where things always seem better.

more_awesome_than_a_ri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 20 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

Hero wrote:I hadn't watched any full shows for a good 4-5 months until a couple of weeks ago and then my wife finally relented on letting our two sons start to watch it.

Whilst we sit and watch with cynical and bitter eyes at the likes of Cena and Ryback its actually a great reminder to myself of why I started watching when I see them both transfixed watching it, asking me questions about who's the goodies, who's the baddies and shouting how much that move must have hurt.
Both of them have fallen hook line and sinker for the Ryback chant but their allegiances were split in the triple threat match as they like all three.

Through their excitement in watching its rediscovered my interest (and luckily it coincides with Ambrose!!)

What would you do if your kids said they thought Ambrose was rubbish? Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down