The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunted

3 posters

Go down

Hunted Empty Hunted

Post by hornbloweroafc Thu 22 Nov 2012, 10:25 am

Anyone else been watching Hunted on BBC1 (Thursday 9pm)?

It's from the makers of Spooks and is similar background (MI5/6, spys, terrorists, etc).

I feel it is a bit more darker than Spooks (which I loved) and I have really enjoyed it so far.

There have many good twists and turns and tonight the last episode. Can't wait to see how it ends.
hornbloweroafc
hornbloweroafc

Back to top Go down

Hunted Empty Re: Hunted

Post by Skydriver Fri 23 Nov 2012, 10:56 am

I've been following it, but was left a bit perplexed at the end. Clearly written with a view to becoming a recurring series (which is not what I thought when it first started), but I understand the BBC have now decided not to recommission due to falling ratings. I read somewhere that the US partner (Cinemax?) might be looking to continue in a different form and possibly with another party who might contribute to the financing.

One of the points that enticed me into watching the series was that it seemed to have a couple of similarities to US show "Alias" [from JJ Abrams, with a great cast featuring Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper] - to the extent of also starring Melissa George (although I think she only appeared in the third series of Alias as a season-long guest star). Worth checking out if you like the genre of spies plus martial arts plus a bit of sci fi thrown in.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Nov 2012, 2:18 pm

I like Hunted, but I have no idea why it needed 8 episodes for that story line. I think 2 or 3 would have been fine.

I thought the acting was good in general but I was on the verge of zoning out by the end. Way too long a series.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down