The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob Milson

2 posters

Go down

Rob Milson Empty Rob Milson

Post by DJ Legless Fri 22 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

See he has signed a new two year deal. I think this is a cracking piece of business as what I have seen from the lad looks a tidy wee player. Hopefully this is the start of more to come.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Rob Milson Empty Re: Rob Milson

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 22 Apr 2011, 5:46 pm

Great news, wanted him signed up on a longer contract. Seems to give us that attacking force in the midfield. Be interesting to see how Brown incorporates Milsom, Hartley, Follay and Fyvie in one midfield.

Next up a decent winger and centre back. thumbsup

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ Legless Fri 22 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

I agree will be interesting to see what players will make up the midfield and with Fyvie and Folly coming back from injury it will feel like two new players. Reckon we will need a centre half as looks like Zander is away to Hearts. I also would like to see us get a keeper as still not convinced on Clangers.

DJ Legless

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:12 am

Milsom certainly filled the gap that was left when Folly got injured. Hartley is only ever at his best when he has someone next to him that can run for two.

Zander has been awful for us this season and quite honestly I am glad that he is leaving. Who we get in to replace I am unsure but we need a new couple of centre backs. Hopefully we'll get Steve Smith signed up too.

Clangers saved us against Celtic last weekend but I agree that a new keeper is needed. Again, who we sign is a mystery seeing as Mr Milne is never happy to dive too deep in his pockets.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum