The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars

4 posters

Go down

Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars Empty Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Nov 2012, 9:48 pm

http://www.v2journal.com/interview-with-tna-british-boot-camp-stars.html

In December Challenge TV showcases four British stars and their efforts to win a contract with TNA.

'Party' Marty Scurll, Rockstar Spud and Hannah and Holly Blossom, the Blossom Twins, have been training with legends in and out of the ring in an effort to prove themselves worthy of a place on the TNA roster, and with only one place available competition is fierce.

As TNA bring their 'Road to Lockdown' Tour to these shores next year we will see the beginning for a new British star, or maybe two twins, as they join the live shows at Wembley Arena and look to grow into the company, going over to America to make an impact in the Impact Zone.

I met with all four of them to ask a few questions about their wrestling past, present and future.

Having spent the day with the media I still found all of them warm and approachable characters. They all knew their stuff, were clearly huge wrestling fans that were desperately excited by the prospects ahead of them, and determined to make a splash across the pond.

They have been over in America and been lucky to take in the first TNA Hall of Fame and this year's Bound For Glory. Not only that, but they took in the chance to showcase their skills in front of the biggest stars on the roster, picking up advice from stars they have watched for years, some of the biggest names in the industry and all time heroes like Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy.

I spoke to the Blossom Twins, Marty and Spud all separately, and I hope you enjoy the interviews as much as I enjoyed taking part in them, and should you have any questions that you would like us to send to the guys, or have any comments for us, please contact the team at wrestling@v2journal.com.

Make sure you keep an eye out for their performances in this country too, some of British wrestling's own stars at shows you will more than enjoy!

This site needs a wider audience and that means you can help - make sure to spread the word about us on Twitter and Facebook.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars Empty Re: Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars

Post by Amy Sat 24 Nov 2012, 10:55 pm

You Got to speak to the baby Jesus of Pro Wrestling........AWESOME

SPUD SPUD SPUD

Amy

Back to top Go down

Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars Empty Re: Meeting the TNA British Boot Camp Stars

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:20 pm

He's a cracking bloke, interesting to hear him be a touch more cutting about British wrestling, whether that was slightly in persona or not. And how he changed from the underdog baby face to the Tinkywinky heel. I think he might be the most comfortable in being a character in TNA, although marketing wise the Americans will love two twins called Blossom. Those girls are hot in person, beautiful and very nice. I can't wish any of them bad, however boring that may be.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun 25 Nov 2012, 5:42 pm

Surprised you didn't ask Spud about his appearence on Snog, Marry, Avoid!

Spud and Marty are very entertaining interviews, love the bit in Stud interview when he talks about what he wants his first enterance in TNA to be!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 26 Nov 2012, 5:59 pm

Just finished listening to these - really good stuff.

Spud comes over brilliantly and feels like a star already. He's my tip for the contract.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down