The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread

+7
sodhat
westisbest
Soldier_Of_Fortune
lfc91
JamesLincs
Kay Fabe
Mat
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread - Page 2 Empty The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread

Post by Mat Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 am

First topic message reminder :

The place to discuss all things West Brom on our quest to reach the Champions League under the guidance of Super Stevie Clarke.

Results for December:

West Brom 0-1 Stoke
Arsenal 2-0 West Brom
West Brom 0-0 West Ham
West Brom 2-1 Norwich
QPR 1-2 West Brom
29th December:Manchester United vs West Brom

Disclaimer:I don't really expect us to qualify for the Champions League...but I'm starting to believe Europe is possible!

Last edited by Mat on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm

Christ that was some find. Im shocked i said West Brom and Norwich.

I must of been 17 when i said that! Kids aye.

Above all im shell shocked i said Man City would win the league, because i told all my mates Chelsea would win the league i even stuck a bet on!!!!!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "West Brom to the Champions League" thread

Post by Marky Mon May 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:13 am

Nick's not had a good season has he Laugh

Whereas Albion had a tremendous season, one I'll always remember. Well done to Steve Clarke for battling Odemwingie's petulance, Olsson's fall from grace, the death of our kit man, Long's terrible form, lack of transfer funds and the Popov spitting incident. A great first season as manager.

Apparently Lukaku is the first player to ever score a hat-trick against a Fergie-managed Man United team NOT to end up on the winning team picard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2