The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

3 posters

Go down

Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 29 Nov 2012, 1:06 pm

http://www.v2journal.com/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-27th-november.html

This week Adam, Gavin and Chris are back to talk about the past week's TNA Impact and WWE's Monday Night Raw.

Emails have come in as ever, and the team discuss the push of Ryback, the direction of TNA and the best entrance music of all time.

There is a chance to talk about TNA's new programme British Boot Camp as Chris got the chance to interview all four of the contestants this week.

As ever, we would love your feedback. Our questions to our audience this week:

1. What do you think of the TLC matches announced so far?
2. What next for The Shield?
3. Who will win TNA British Boot Camp?
4. The best entrance music of all time?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty Re: Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by Hero Thu 29 Nov 2012, 2:03 pm

Just listened to the first 2 parts in my lunch, good work guys OK

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever Empty Re: Here, Gav, it's here - The v2 Wrestling Podcast - 27th November - Feedback is much appreciated as ever

Post by crippledtart Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:02 pm

When I went to the page I actually thought, for a split second, that it was a photo of the three of us. Then I remembered that a) we've never met and b) one of them has big muscles.

We are like a really cheap indy version of The Shield.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 29 Nov 2012, 3:05 pm

Cheers Hero. I hope the utter shambles of organisation was entertaining too.

There's also c) (I presume) None of us own riot gear and security clothing and d) Like Reigns has muscle and we dont, Ambrose has charisma

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down