The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you Solve a Problem Like Del Rio?

2 posters

Go down

How do you Solve a Problem Like Del Rio? Empty How do you Solve a Problem Like Del Rio?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 Dec 2012, 2:14 am

I recently wrote an article for Bleacher Report about the progress and booking of Alberto Del Rio, and where he could move from his current position.

With others making some good efforts to kick the board into life with interesting topics I thought I'd throw this on here, and will put links to some of the others I have written recently too.

The website is a very American one, and it would be interesting to get the forum's opinion on the ideas etc.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1437763-wwe-how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-alberto-del-rio

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

How do you Solve a Problem Like Del Rio? Empty Re: How do you Solve a Problem Like Del Rio?

Post by Scott Hall Wed 12 Dec 2012, 9:51 am

The problem with Del Rio is that he never goes over the likes of Cena, Orton, Sheamus or Punk cleanly.

He is in a repetitive cycle of being in a main event programme, losing, then beating jobbers like Ryder to try and establish himself as dangerous, being put back into a main event feud and loses again.

He needs another finisher rather than the cross arm breaker, something that leads to a pinfall and he needs to beat someone that matters cleanly. Otherwise no one will ever buy into him as a top heel.
Scott Hall
Scott Hall

Back to top Go down