The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players attending the draft

3 posters

Go down

Players attending the draft Empty Players attending the draft

Post by GB1919 Tue 26 Apr - 4:17

The list of players attending Radio City Music Hall for the draft has been released and there are a record 25 despite the ongoing stand-off between the NFL and the NFLPA. I personally think it's great that so many are going. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm sure some would regret it if they didn't go. I have heard some talk though of veteran players unhappy that the rookies will be shaking the hand of the commissioner whilst they are supposedly fighting for the players' future. What are your opinions?

The full list is here:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d81f75a5f/article/record-25-players-to-attend-nfl-draft-at-radio-city?module=HP_headlines

There are some obvious names there but Randall Cobb, Mark Herzlich and Ryan Williams might have to bring a tent.

GB1919

Back to top Go down

Players attending the draft Empty Re: Players attending the draft

Post by Virgil_Caine Tue 26 Apr - 7:16

Mark Herzlich desrves to go, he was diagnosed with cancer.

Virgil_Caine

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Tue 26 Apr - 8:04

No question he deserves to go. I watched a video regarding his treatment on NFL.com and it was quite moving the dedication he has to football.

Playing with a titanium Femur is just crazy.

He may be around for a while waiting to be drafted, but I believe the NFL wanted to recognize him at the opening "ceremony" and have allowed him to "do as he pleases" this week, i.e. drop in and out freely, be with his family and ultimately have his moment.

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down