The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock

+14
BamBam
crazy_dave23
Pr4wn
cherriesfna
Barney92
mikeygnfl
TM Moot
dancingweeman
GSC
Colan (niner)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bull
Derbyblue
sodhat
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock - Page 3 Empty Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock

Post by sodhat Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 13:23

First topic message reminder :

This is the page to select your preferred team for the upcoming Fantasy NFL game. You will select in draft order - which was randomly assembled - and may take any team within the NFL that hasn't already been taken.

Draft order:

Niner - San Francisco 49ers
Barney92 - Green Bay Packers
Mikeygnfl - New England Patriots
TheBrahamBull - Chicago Bears
Derbyblue - Cleveland Browns
Pr4wn - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
BamBamWillis - Houston Texans
Crazy_Dave23 - Atlanta Falcons
GB1919 - Indianapolis Colts
TM Moot - Detroit Lions
Leedscowboys - TBC
GSC - Cincinnati Bengals
CherriesFan - Seattle Seahawks
Olly/Sodhat - New York Jets
Take it to the House - Minnesota Vikings
Forward Pass

We'll allow a reasonable amount of time per each pick, but the aim is to have this all done by Friday AM and so picks may be skipped if that is jeapordised.

Last edited by sodhat on Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 9:47; edited 14 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock

Post by cherriesfna Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 18:24

bambamwillis wrote:Cherries how do you change your name mate
Go on the help and alert a mod thread and ask for it
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy League - Allocation Draft - Forward Pass on the clock

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 18:24

It will be two rounds and the order will be determined by the real life records of teams. It will work like an NFL draft.

You could trade away your draft picks to another team. Just thought of that, me and Soddy will discuss it at more length once all this is sorted
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Take it to the house Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:34

Why's no-one taken the Broncos yet? Anyway I'm not either!
I'll take the Vikings please

Take it to the house

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:38

I would have taken the Broncos if someone else had taken Houston, surprised the Steelers are still around too

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:42

Yeah me and Soddy would have gone for the Broncos but wanted more of a challenge so decided to take the biggest challenge available!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:54

what happens if leeds does not turn up will one of you or olly take the last remaining spot?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 19:57

Last pick is down to me
Depends on LeedsC
if he wants Cowboys I have no problem taking Broncos if he chooses any one else I'll take the Boys
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 20:03

Well we have till Friday Forward Pass so we can wait!

If he doesnt turn up me or soddy will take one of them bull but we got ages yet mate im sure he'll be on soon
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 11:02

cant wait to get this started lol

oh and question how much budget are we getting to start off with if any?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 11:24

There is no cash budget, trades are the only currency.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:44

GSC wrote:Btw I was never taking the Seahawks
I would have done if someone had beaten me to the Browns but there were pretty low odds of that happening. Though I like the deal you traded the Seahawks away for!

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:46

GSC wrote:How is the draft going to work? Honestly I feel a team like thr Browns should get more picks than a stacked team like the 49ers
The fact that I'm controlling the Browns and will have one of the top few picks has no affect on the fact I think this is a great idea. Though I know who I really really want.

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:51

so how will the draft order for players work is it completely redrafted ?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:52

Draft order for players will be based on real life records at week 17.

So Browns, Lions, Jets will have the earliest picks, and so on.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 14:17

sodhat wrote:Draft order for players will be based on real life records at week 17.

So Browns, Lions, Jets will have the earliest picks, and so on.

sure hope so...thats mostly why i picked the hapless Lions

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 15:04

oh so where not starting till week 17?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 15:07

Bull you have the patience of Saville in a nativity play
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 15:13

Not till after that, I'm out of the country until the 4th Jan, and not at work (when I'm on here most...) until the 7th. Will be after that.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 15:19

Didn't someone suggest holding the draft pro bowl week?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 18:58

so how long does leeds have to make a pick?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 17:34

TheBrahmaBull wrote:so how long does leeds have to make a pick?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:11

Lol .. if we aren't starting till after the playoffs whats the rush!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 12:30

BamBam wrote:Lol .. if we aren't starting till after the playoffs whats the rush!

Its also Christmas... I have other things to do!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 23 Dec 2012 - 12:41

Yeah Soddy isn't about until after he gets back from the USA which is either the 4th or 7th of Jan so we got time to enjoy the festive period!

If Leeds hasn't made his pick by the time Soddy is back me and him will split up and take a team each
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leedscowboys Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:31

Sorry had a hard drive crash, ill take Dallas
Leedscowboys
Leedscowboys

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:35

Ok cheers Leeds! We will look to get this started soonish when Sodhat gets back!

Forward Pass im pretty sure said he wanted Denver but we shall let him confirm himself as we got some time
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 13:15

GSC wrote:GSC has traded the right to draft the Seahawks to cherries in exchange for a name change
Was there a time limit on this? Though do find it amusing he's now Cherriesfna!

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 13:24

Yeah 2 weeks Derby!

Anyone seen Forward Pass around recently? I know he said Broncos but just want him to make sure!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 14:02

lets start this all ready!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by crazy_dave23 Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 14:42

Olly wrote:Yeah 2 weeks Derby!

Anyone seen Forward Pass around recently? I know he said Broncos but just want him to make sure!

I had some keeper league discussion via PM about a week ago... I cant help any more than that!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 14:46

I'll send him a PM soon then! Cheers Dave Smile
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:14

crazy_dave23 wrote:
Olly wrote:Yeah 2 weeks Derby!

I had some keeper league discussion via PM about a week ago... I cant help any more than that!
Sorry been hell back at work this week
yeah give me the Broncos
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3