The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB

+4
Good Golly I'm Olly
Barney92
mikeygnfl
GSC
8 posters

Go down

Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB Empty Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB

Post by GSC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:37 pm

Hard to cut Sanchez withe more than 8m guaranteed next year + his bonus. Just a mess all round.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB Empty Re: Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB

Post by mikeygnfl Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

They should have started Tebow at QB from week 1. Knew they wouldn't start him at QB. They couldn't afford the fans reaction if they won.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB Empty Re: Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy new starting QB

Post by GSC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:45 pm

Somehow Tebow is worse
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney92 Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:52 pm

Poor old Tebow. Probably should've gone to the Jags when the had the chance. I hope he starts somewhere next season. I'd like to see him given another chance. Yeah he didn't look pretty last season but they got the job done with him there.

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:55 pm

What even was the point of the Jets trading for Tebow? Headscratch

God knows what the Jets do with Sanchez.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:58 pm

Selling PSLs. Coaching staff never wanted him
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

Well I don't see why they use him for the heck of it in games then! Just gets Sanchez out of any rhythm he gets.

The whole situation is just a mess, thing is there D is pretty decent even though Revis is out for the year, they just need a half competent offence
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:46 am

Would like to see Tebow at the Jaguars next year and therefore at Wembley. Could Tebowmania be coming to London?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Wed 19 Dec 2012, 11:50 am

People realise Tebow is absolute garbage right? No way should he ever start as a QB unless he can prove he can throw.

Sanchez is doing his utmost to prove my earlier sentiments wrong, he had to get benched, nobody will touch with him a barge pole in the offseason.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 19 Dec 2012, 11:54 am

Honestly, 3 of the worst throws I've ever seen have been thrown by Sanchez this season. His last 3 games have been putrid. Can only make so many excuses.

And yeah Tebow is awful.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Wed 19 Dec 2012, 1:02 pm

I can't believe we wasn't cut after fumbling while running into his left guards ass.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 19 Dec 2012, 1:18 pm

Best. Play. Ever. Pr4wn.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by adams_legend Wed 19 Dec 2012, 2:34 pm

Pr4wn wrote:I can't believe we wasn't cut after fumbling while running into his left guards ass.

That was one of the funniest things i have seen in a long time. Someone should of sent it into you've been framed and madea some money

adams_legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbyblue Thu 20 Dec 2012, 2:35 pm

GSC wrote:Hard to cut Sanchez withe more than 8m guaranteed next year + his bonus. Just a mess all round.
He might be hard to cut but is there any point keeping Sanchez in New York?

Derbyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu 20 Dec 2012, 2:37 pm

Probably better for the Jets to inactive him all year then cut him when theres no guaranteed cash yet. Jets already up against the cap
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down