The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-fedding

Go down

E-fedding Empty E-fedding

Post by JJJohnson Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:06 pm

Easy now fellas

I know the realm of "e-fedding" is probably going to turn alot of you away from this thread, but if you have any inkling of interest then hear me out.

An e-fed is basically an electronic federation (or if we are being honest an imaginary company). It works from guys creating a superstar, and engaging in storylines/rivalries with said superstar, taking them on a journey through the life of a wrestler, trying to win championships and create a legacy.

It works by you promoing as your created superstar (like you would see on Raw whether it is in the ring, backstage or any location you like) every week and trash talking opponents as you are pitted on a match card. I would then write the show and we take it from there, building towards PPVs and bigger pictures.

I have plenty of experience in this, starting from running 6WF back on the old 606 boards, 6CW and stints with places like Code Red Wrestling so I like to think I am capable of producing shows that will keep the keenest wrestling fans interested.

Whilst I am hoping to get a few guys who have experience in this type of thing, I am alsop hoping to get alot of "newbies" who have always wanted to have a crack but never felt comfortable, or didn't know exactly what to do.

I have created a new fed "EWF" and this will be starting from scatch. An opportunity for you to begin with a superstar and build towards something fantastic.

It doesn't have to be something you take completely seriously, alot of the guys over the years like Hero, Adam,myself etc have not only been interested in e-fedding but also use it to have a good laugh, a good way of interacting within a community during the day and getting through the dullness of work.

So if you fancy getting involved with EWF and seeing just how far you can go then please give us a go and sign up today by filling out this character sheet and coming to the EWF section just below the Wrestling section:

Name:
Nickname:
Height:
Weight:
Date of Birth:
Catchphrases:

Wrestling Type (Brawler,Technical,Submission,High-flier,powerhouse,hardcore etc) :

Appearance:
Attire:
Extra Info:

Entrance Music:
Example of Entrance: (like a quick description of their entrance)

Finishing Move (3 maximum) :

10-12 (Or more if you wish) Common moves:

Submission moves (if applicable):

High Flying moves (if applicable):

Aspirations/Hopes
Hope to accomplish:
Want to do:
Short Term:
Long Term:

Record
Wins/Losses:

Biography
Before Wrestling:
Success/Failures:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Motivations:

If there are any more questions or anything you particular want to know then please feel free to ask, I am happy to help.

JJ

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

E-fedding Empty Re: E-fedding

Post by JJJohnson Wed 06 Feb 2013, 1:00 pm

Links to our first show, incase anybody was wondering what we are all about and exactly what e-fed entails.

https://www.606v2.com/t40253-ewf-presents-the-iron-man-tournament-day-1-results

https://www.606v2.com/t40313-ewf-presents-the-iron-man-tournament-day-2-results

Also a link to our daily discussion page if there is anything anyone wants to ask:

https://www.606v2.com/t39457-daily-discussion

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down