The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage

+6
crippledtart
Brilliant_yep
theundisputedY2D2
Mr Video Man
Samo
VDT
10 posters

Go down

Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage Empty Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:39 pm

Hulk Hogan’s Daughter Slams Twitter Critics Over Photo Outrage

Hulk Hogan’s daughter has hit back at her famous father’s Twitter.com critics after he came under fire for posting a picture of her legs online.

The wrestling legend caused controversy on the social networking website on Sunday (27Jan13) when he uploaded a photo of his 24-year-old daughter’s tanned legs, with followers branding the image “creepy” and calling the star a “perv”.

Brooke Hogan is fuming about the accusations and has now taken to the site to defend her dad.

She writes, “A dad can’t even be proud of his daughter without sickos makin (sic) it something it’s not. Really?? Go back to your farm animals. Ignorant.”

Guess I’m a Ignorant farm animal, I retweeted it with the tag line “This is a bit creepy”
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage Empty Re: Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage

Post by Samo Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:42 pm

It is a tad creepy

Samo

Back to top Go down

Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage Empty Re: Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

but those legs Brooke Hogan slams Twitter critics over photo outrage 3933776953
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

I'm still not entirely convinced that Brooke Hogan isn't just Hulk Hogan in a wig. Have they ever been seen together in the same room?...... oh they have? Never mind.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:48 pm

Not sure how that is being proud of her?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 9:57 pm

Come on VDT, I'm sure every father on the planet has at some point said to his daughter: "I'm so proud of you honey, you have fantastic legs. And your ass is magnificent!"

Okay, maybe Hulk Hogan is the only father who's ever said that to his daughter.

And probably Vince McMahon.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:01 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Come on VDT, I'm sure every father on the planet has at some point said to his daughter: "I'm so proud of you honey, you have fantastic legs. And your ass is magnificent!"

Okay, maybe Hulk Hogan is the only father who's ever said that to his daughter.

And probably Vince McMahon.

Josef Fritzl?

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

Hogan was rubbing his legs like Vic Reeves on shooting star when he saw her sitting there like a orange goddess!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

I would bet you any money in the world that Hulk Hogan has used the lines "You have an absolutely breath-taking hiney" and "I wanna be on you!" on Brooke.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

I bet almost dailly he says it to her
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:45 pm

What very strange people the Hogans are.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:48 pm

Still waiting for Nick to be put in charge of the X Division!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 29 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Nick Hogan should debut as a modern day Nailz.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

nick hogan v undertaker?

seriously though, hulk hogan was a legend, he must be so dissapointed to have raised that schit

on to the topic, its f'd up.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 29 Jan 2013, 11:39 pm

I think someone will have to pop the photo up here before I can make a proper judgement.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Wed 30 Jan 2013, 12:01 am

Its not as bad as the photo of him rubbing sun tan lotion on her arse.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:29 am

Those pix where off the chart creepy a few years ago

Hulk and Vince are cut from the same cloth

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Jan 2013, 1:31 am

For the record a Hulk/Brooke romance on iMPACT Wrestling would be far more interesting and far more believable than Brook and Bubby Ray Dudley

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 30 Jan 2013, 7:28 am

Kay Fabe wrote:For the record a Hulk/Brooke romance on iMPACT Wrestling would be far more interesting and far more believable than Brook and Bubby Ray Dudley

I genuinely think Hulk picked Bully for the role precisely because nobody would believe it would happen in real life. Which is messed up on so many levels.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 30 Jan 2013, 9:30 am

I completely agree with you, im not sure about right now but there was a point in time I truly believed Vince got a huge kick out of seeing Stephanie as a sexual object, I believe Hogan has the exact same mindset

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sat 16 Feb 2013, 10:38 am

Ooops Hulk Hogan has blocked me on Twitter
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down