The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb

4 posters

Go down

The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb Empty The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 07 Feb 2013, 11:03 am

http://v2journal.com/15/post/2013/02/the-breakdown-rugby-podcast-06-february-2013.html

The 6 Nations are here! And the Breakdown panel are beside themselves with delight at the quality rugby displayed on the weekend. We welcome a new panelist this week, it's great to have a former v2'er back on board.

Last week's podcast fell victim to assorted illnesses, day-job commitments, refereeing commitments and even traffic jams (it's hard to chat rugby while sitting in a stationary vehicle on the A40)! However we're back this week with a review of the fantastically exciting opening weekend in the 2013 6 Nations, and a preview of the matches this weekend which we hope will be just as good.

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb Empty Re: The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb

Post by Rugby Fan Fri 22 Feb 2013, 2:57 pm

I don't know if it's bad form to mention it, but I enjoy listening to these and hope you guys find the time for another.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb Empty Re: The Breakdown Rugby Podcast - 6 Feb

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 23 Feb 2013, 7:42 am

Not bad form at all mate and there will definitely be more, jusy Pete is in NZ at the moment with limited internet access and I've been snowed under the last couple of weeks. We'll be back with more in the next fortnight.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:35 am

I can step in this week if you want me to and host?

Just let me know.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down