The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY!

+8
Mind the windows Tino.
Il Gialloblu
TheMackemMawler
eddyfightfan
BoxingFan88
AlexHuckerby
TopHat24/7
ONETWOFOREVER
12 posters

Go down

David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY! Empty David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY!

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 07 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

Once again this fame hungry media ho has found yet another way to keep his meaningless name in the public domain. In an article in the daily mail pluck face has stated how he auditioned girls to be his ring card girls. This boy is a joke.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2274896/David-Haye-worried-ring-card-girl-audition-videos-emerging.html#axzz2K9ICw68G

I hate him

pluck him

pluck him

runt!

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY! Empty Re: David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY!

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 9:28 pm

Lad.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY! Empty Re: David, you are lucky I am a welterweight........LUCKY!

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 07 Feb 2013, 9:35 pm

Legend.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:20 pm

He just went down in my estimations.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Thu 07 Feb 2013, 10:22 pm

such a secret that is in his autobiography, which becaiuse i like boxing i got bought about 5 copies for chrimbo.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMackemMawler Fri 08 Feb 2013, 1:48 am

He just went up in my estimations.
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 08 Feb 2013, 7:58 am

Welterweight? Have you been ill? You were a security guard for the US basketball team just last summer.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:19 am

Il Gialloblu wrote:Welterweight? Have you been ill? You were a security guard for the US basketball team just last summer.

He didn't claim to be a security guard, Gia. He said he was a bodyguard. Massive difference.

One is a trained killer who can take you out with a one inch punch, the other is normally a fat knacker who failed the police force entry exam.

China is a big country and you better run, Gia. ONETWO is gonna get ya.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:47 am

Luckily, I know some kung fu types here. They'll know how to defend the spinning back fist.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Feb 2013, 8:50 am

There is no defence IL, you're only hope is asking me or one of the other mods nicely if we'll remove the comment and hope he has not seen it. Might consult with superfly and check if I don't remove it I can end up as an accessory to murder.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:09 am

Think the chances of you being extradited to China are slim, jeff. I'd leave it. Perhaps ONETWO has slimmed down to welterweight so that he can better pass himself of as a fourteen year old girl?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:03 am

superflyweight wrote:Think the chances of you being extradited to China are slim, jeff. I'd leave it. Perhaps ONETWO has slimmed down to welterweight so that he can better pass himself of as a fourteen year old girl?

Your concern seems a bit rowleycentric, superfly. Perhaps even bordering on wanting ONETWO to hunt me down.

Was it the Trainspotting comment?
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:11 am

If he's hunting you down, he's leaving me alone. I'm still nervous after he called me out on the old 606!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:12 am

I'm still reflecting in the afterglow of seeing the words Jeff and slim in the same sentence. Not something I experience too often.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 08 Feb 2013, 10:15 am

Rowley wrote:I'm still reflecting in the afterglow of seeing the words Jeff and slim in the same sentence. Not something I experience too often.

Its a tectonic shift, much like when you reach for the pork pies.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valero's Conscience Fri 08 Feb 2013, 3:05 pm

Good on him. This has always been common knowledge though and what's so bad?!?

Valero's Conscience

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down