The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favourite wrestler?

2 posters

Go down

Who is your favourite wrestler? Empty Who is your favourite wrestler?

Post by theanimal316 Fri 29 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

We often discuss on here who is the best wrestler but I wanted to know who is everyones favourite. Not necessarily who you thought was best, or even the most entertaining. Maybe you liked them becuase they were your favourite as a child, you met them in real life and rooted for them ever since, whatever reason.

I'll go for Bret Hart. Although I think he is also the greatest wrestler, he is my favourite because his style got me hooked on wrestling, he was believable and also a really good guy. Closely folowed by Steve Austin for pure excitement, and Mr Perfect. Of the modern era my favourites are John Cena (much respect for him as a person) and Jericho.

So who is your favourite? I was going to do a poll but would be impossible to narrow down to a potential list

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite wrestler? Empty Re: Who is your favourite wrestler?

Post by David Tails Fri 29 Apr 2011, 3:56 pm

Macho Man Randy Savage. I don't really know why. There is just something about him that I think it quality.

Of the current generation I'm a fan of Jericho - Legend in the making. From TNA it would be Matt Morgan and Eric Young. I think if these guys were used correctly, they could reach another level.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down