The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be?

+17
sabapple
Bull
Scott is Back
NickisBHAFC
Nakatomi Plaza
Dolphin Ziggler
Crimey
crippledtart
theundisputedY2D2
nasisillmatic
Hero
Kid Vicious
Mr H
dallym
jeromedubois
hodge
Good Golly I'm Olly
21 posters

Go down

If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be? Empty If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be?

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 11 Feb 2013, 11:40 pm

Like it says in the title, if you could pick one wrestler/character to come back from exile/retirement who would it be and why?

My pick is Muhammad Hassan. The guy was just the perfect heel, in fact he was too good a heel. WWE handled him awfully. He had the potential to be one of the best heels the company has seen in a long time. And the guy could work a pretty decent match too, and was extremely good on the mic.

I would love to see him come back but it never will
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be? Empty Re: If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be?

Post by hodge Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:00 am

To WWE, would be Mr Kennedy for me, shouldn't have left the company after the Orton incident, should have just been moved to the other brand instead. Great heel and shouldn't have been turned face.

hodge

Back to top Go down

If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be? Empty Re: If you could choose one wrestler to return, who would it be?

Post by jeromedubois Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:22 am

I would quite literally pick Rene Dupree. Loved the character, even though he spoke with a Quebec accent, and not French, his portrayal was great, the dog was amazing, and everything about him was brilliant.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Tue 12 Feb 2013, 8:08 am

Medusa/Blaze. Put her into a good feud and lift the divas division.

i don't care that he's too old, the Ultimate Warrior. Having a heel beat him would consolidate them as a top guy. Ziggler maybe?

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 12 Feb 2013, 9:21 am

Shawn Michaels all day long.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 12 Feb 2013, 9:37 am

On a full time basis, they'd have to have something to offer. The Sid's, Vader's and even Shawn Michaels' are great for a one off, but to be part of the full time roster I'd probably go for Carlito, John Morrison, maybe even Daniel Puder.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 12 Feb 2013, 9:42 am

I'd have Colt Cabana return to the E, his run initially was too shortlived and he could have easily have been a great star in WWE.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Tue 12 Feb 2013, 9:43 am

Olly wrote:Like it says in the title, if you could pick one wrestler/character to come back from exile/retirement who would it be and why?

My pick is Muhammad Hassan. The guy was just the perfect heel, in fact he was too good a heel. WWE handled him awfully. He had the potential to be one of the best heels the company has seen in a long time. And the guy could work a pretty decent match too, and was extremely good on the mic.

I would love to see him come back but it never will

I agree 100%. This guy had the x factor and could have been a big time player. I was a huge mark for him.

After Brock Lesnar returned, never say never.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:37 am

Scott Steiner - love the guys - Poopie on the mic - Poopie in the ring - but a ruddy good laugh!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:45 am

AntLord wrote:Scott Steiner - love the guys - Poopie on the mic - Poopie in the ring - but a ruddy good laugh!!

Shocked

He's one of the greatest to step into the ring!
Scott Steiner has been past it since 2001, but my God, his days in the Steiner Brothers and early Big Poppa Pump he was amazing!

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 12 Feb 2013, 1:48 pm

Aside from WORYAH! or Goldberg who probably wouldn't be back for more than a one shot deal, I'd love to see Batista back with the heel character he had at the end of his WWE run.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 12 Feb 2013, 5:19 pm

Chris Benoit

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 12 Feb 2013, 5:25 pm

crippledtart wrote:Chris Benoit

Controversial. Run

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:18 pm

In a world where these people would also be fit enough I'd have Foley, Taker and/or HBK in a heartbeat. Austin might be nice too.

Realistically - Batista could still do it and would be interesting. I'd love Jericho to come back full time and win some matches too.

Following Tart's resurrection theme, Mr Perfect would be a wonderful pick

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was a mess)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:30 pm

MVP

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:23 pm

Chris Masters always been a fan of him, WWE made a mess out of him.

Also HHH to wrestle full time again.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 13 Feb 2013, 8:22 am

Nakatomi Plaza wrote:MVP

MVP has been released?

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 13 Feb 2013, 9:52 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Following Tart's resurrection theme, Mr Perfect would be a wonderful pick

The resurrection pick... interesting.
I think I'd go for Brian Pillman. Just to see where they would've gone with him.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:43 am

Scott is Back wrote:

MVP has been released?

picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard picard

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by sabapple Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:45 am

Goldberg Very Happy

sabapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 13 Feb 2013, 10:55 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:
Scott is Back wrote:

MVP has been released?

Inside joke fella.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:45 am

Mr H wrote:
TheBrahmaBull wrote:
Scott is Back wrote:

MVP has been released?

Inside joke fella.

Cheers Pal - thought i was gonna look a right nob there! Whistle

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 13 Feb 2013, 11:53 am

Kid Vicious wrote:
chris.wilkerson13 wrote:Following Tart's resurrection theme, Mr Perfect would be a wonderful pick

The resurrection pick... interesting.
I think I'd go for Brian Pillman. Just to see where they would've gone with him.

Resurrection wise I too would have gone with Pillman, for me the often forgotten RIP candidate.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 14 Feb 2013, 9:49 am

hodge wrote:To WWE, would be Mr Kennedy for me, shouldn't have left the company after the Orton incident, should have just been moved to the other brand instead. Great heel and shouldn't have been turned face.

I agree 100%. Bring back Mr Kennedy or Shelton Benjamin for me.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudsm Thu 14 Feb 2013, 10:43 am

Has to be Kurt Angle. Put him up against Punk and Bryan

cloudsm

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:24 pm

The ultimate warrior.
The build up to Wrestlemania 6 was amazing, can still remember the excitement when my mate with Sky borrowed me the tape.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Mon 18 Feb 2013, 12:25 pm

Bushwhackers, class act.
Can remember in a royal rumble when one of them lasted about 2 seconds.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 18 Feb 2013, 2:39 pm

Daivari, with the Sheik Abdul Bashir character from his TNA days.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down