The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania

+8
talkingpoint
nasisillmatic
crippledtart
Statto00
Dr Gregory House MD
dallym
Aaronb33
Fernando
12 posters

Go down

Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania  Empty Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania

Post by Fernando Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:52 pm

John Cena revealed in a recent interview with Times-Picayune that he wasn't sure that he would be involved in this year's WrestleMania event.

"Had you asked me three months ago would I even be involved in WrestleMania, the answer was probably no," said Cena. "So I literally just had to, uh, stop being a boo-boo face, you know? [I had to] get off my horse of pouting and get back in the mix, and that's just what I did... There is nobody more excited than me because very rarely do you get that first chance, you almost never get that second chance. So, I'm very happy to be there."

Im slightly bemused as why he has said this there isn't a chance in hell Vince would leave him out of Wrestlemania too much money to lose.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania  Empty Re: Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 20 Feb 2013, 2:07 am

It seems kayfabe isn't dead after all!

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania  Empty Re: Cena makes very odd comment about Wrestlemania

Post by dallym Wed 20 Feb 2013, 5:28 am

boo boo face?

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 20 Feb 2013, 7:14 am

Does sound like a Kayfabe based on Cenas 'slump' at The end of last year

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:03 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Does sound like a Kayfabe based on Cenas 'slump' at The end of last year
You mean that "slump" where he didn't really put anybody over clean?

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 20 Feb 2013, 8:16 am

I really wish somebody could write up a few ground rules so that wrestlers know when they should be in and out of character.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 20 Feb 2013, 10:55 am

Like Cena would never have beeen involved at Wrestlemania.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Wed 20 Feb 2013, 11:09 am

this screams kayfabe to me.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 20 Feb 2013, 11:41 am

It's quite obviously kayfabe though I'm intrigued into what his boo-boo face is, is it smarter than the average Bear?
Also that he has to get off his horse of pouting? Where can you get these? I checked the frozen food aisle at Tescos and Findus were out.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:13 pm

God, he is even annoying when he's outside of WWE

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:32 pm

If it's Kayfabe then it he really needs to work on that. Boo boo face & horse pouting doesn't sound like something that happens in the ring, more backstage.

I think he likes to say things like this so fans don't take him for granted, like his "farewell speach" at Extreme Rules (which I still don't get).

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 20 Feb 2013, 2:13 pm

Statto00 wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Does sound like a Kayfabe based on Cenas 'slump' at The end of last year
You mean that "slump" where he didn't really put anybody over clean?

Yeh, in fairness he did lose or fail to win 7 of his PPV outings last year and didn't hold the WWE title.

By Cena's standards that's horrendous.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 20 Feb 2013, 4:15 pm

He set himself up to beat two of his major rivals and lost. He could never go over Punk for the title and in a match he said he must win he lost at Wrestlemania. By his standards its not great.

I like Wrestlemania Cena, he screws his head on. His promo on Raw was perfect on Monday

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 20 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

I think the Horse of Pouting might be the new Magical Mountain Bike of Sobriety © Jeffrey Nero Hardy.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 20 Feb 2013, 6:15 pm

On that note...WE WANT RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down