The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so Extreme Rules

2 posters

Go down

Not so Extreme Rules Empty Not so Extreme Rules

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:33 pm

So with the underwhelming PPV of Extreme Rules looming over us i just wondered how you would have booked the card. Here is what i would have done going with the current storylines.

WWE Championship
John Cena V The Miz - Falls Count Anywhere
Firstly i would hve got the "third person" out of this match, i would have had it that when R-Truth took out Morrison he injured him & he wouldn't be able to compete. This would have left these guys the opportunity to do anything or even for an interference for Cena to start a new feud.

World Heavyweight Championship
Love the concept of having a ladder match, however would have like a MITB type match featuring the following wrestlers.
Christian, Del Rio, Sheamus, Barrett, Kingston, Big Show/Kane. Would have added a sense of unpredictability IMO.

Cody Rhodes & Rey Mysterio
Would have preffered for Mysterio not to be drafted & this match to be a loser leaves Smackdown, would have been agreat end to their great feud & would allow great progression for both guys regardless of win/lose situation.

Punk & Orton
Personally i hate the stipulation of last man standing, never really liked & always found the match boring. What i would have done with this one would be a steel cage match, would add the element of "Nexus cant interfere" could also allow Punk to win by fluke, like falling out the door while Orton was climbing over the top. Means Punk looks strong with the win & that Orton doesnt look weak going into Smackdown. I have their last man standing match penciled in as a draw anyway.

R-Truth & Morrison
I would have R-Truth come out to cut a promo about how John Morrison cost him the title & now he has done the same to him. When he has finished his promo have Morrison make a run-in & attack R-Truth, however let Truth get the upper hand selling the fact Morrison is injured.

JR, Lawler & Cole
Wouldnt have had them anywhere near the card & if they had to be then i would go for Swagger V Lawler, if Lawler wins then Cole isnt allowed to commentate anymore.

Other Matches
Would have built up a Sheamus/Bryan feud for the two to show off their skills in something like a submission match.

My 2 cents Smile

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Not so Extreme Rules Empty Re: Not so Extreme Rules

Post by Chuck Norris Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Come on guys, 46 views & no bites? laughing

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:37 pm

WWE Championship
John Cena V The Miz v Morrison - Falls Count Anywhere
I'd have added R-Truth, from someone who's done pretty much nothing for 2 years since he rejoined a few blasts on a cigarette suddenly makes him a quality heel.

World Heavyweight Championship
Simply put I'd have made a stip that ADR wouldn't go to RAW if he won, now it looks like a Christian show in for the title or some screwy title swap to SD immediately after.

Cody Rhodes & Rey Mysterio
Been a great feud, just a shame that Rey will need the win as he's moved to RAW.

Punk & Orton
I like Last Man Standing matches when it's done between two guys who can work a match. Well in this we have one so it should be half decent. Did think Punk would win this to avenge the loss at Mania, if he loses it may be an indicator he's taking a sabbatical.

JR, Lawler & Cole
I'm hoping Swagger snaps and snaps the lot of their ankles.

A diva title match.
Just a quick one that at the end Karma interrupts and lays waste.

Layla v Taker's spawn carrier
Well a stip where it's not obvious on the winner would have been better.
Perhaps this will be used to introduce Kong by taking out McCool permanantly?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down