The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard.

4 posters

Go down

Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard. Empty Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard.

Post by Biltong Wed 27 Feb 2013, 7:44 am

My apologies for being a bit behind the times, been a bit busy and struggled to find time to input all the data.

But here it is, after the third weekend of the Six Nations.

Mystiroakey has got a bit of daylight between himself and the rest.

Spoiler:
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard. Empty Re: Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard.

Post by Biltong Wed 27 Feb 2013, 7:45 am

If you guys find any mistakes please let me know. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard. Empty Re: Six Nations prediction game Leaderboard.

Post by OzT Wed 27 Feb 2013, 11:54 am

Yay!!! Doing a lot better here, T5, then the ESPN fantasy league, where I'm one from bottom, confidently expecting to get the bottom spot after the next round!

cheers biltong!

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Wed 27 Feb 2013, 12:54 pm

I was even further behind prior to last weekend's games so decided to make unlikely picks to make up the numbers. I got 2 out of 3 right and had my best week. Sad

It's like George Cotanza. If every instinct I have is wrong, then the opposite of what I think must be right.

So Scotland to beat Wales, Italy to beat England and France to beat Ireland. You heard it here first.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by sportform Mon 04 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm

Second overall is pretty good going. Two weeks to go to get top spot.
sportform
sportform

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down