The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff

4 posters

Go down

Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff Empty Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 04 Mar 2013, 3:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QEmyKbCqTPk

From Bleacher:

Speaking of several members of TNA's key personnel, Hart stated:

“They got all the rejects; they picked up all the trash that Vince would sweep to the side. Bischoff knows nothing; he’s an idiot. Vince Russo is a magazine writer that thought he was a wrestling expert that never had a good idea in his life. Hogan was limited, all he knew how to do was this [Hart puts his hard to his ear] and a leg drop."

Hart asserts that Hogan and Bischoff will do TNA far more bad than good:

"I've got no faith in either one of them. If anything, they're going to lose a lot of ground. They're spending a fortune on a guy who's worthless. And Bischoff's as worthless as Hogan, the two of them have zero to offer the business."

The excellence of execution isn't all criticism though; he had high praise for AJ Styles, and compares Styles in TNA to Chris Benoit in WCW:

"AJ Styles is as good a wrestler as anyone in the world. He should be wrestling in WWE, he’s spinning his tires in TNA.

"I remember telling Chris Benoit when he went to WWE, he was actually crying on the phone because he didn't want to leave WCW, and I remember telling him...you’re never going to get the break you deserve until you go to WWE"

Same thing with AJ Styles...I just hope that AJ Styles doesn’t waste his life in TNA."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff Empty Re: Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff

Post by Crimey Mon 04 Mar 2013, 4:54 pm

While I don't think Hogan does actually have a lot to offer these days, particularly in TNA who I feel are not helped by him at all, Hart comes across as a little silly for suggesting Hogan, probably the most popular wrestler of all time, is nothing more than a leg drop and an ear cup. While he's not as technically good as Hart, that isn't everything, arguably it's only a tiny part of what makes a great wrestler. Hogan is much better as a character, as a personality and as a draw than Hart has ever been.

I am sure that if Hogan and Hart both returned tonight to the WWE, Hogan would easily get the biggest cheer.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff Empty Re: Bret Hart hits out at Hogan, Russo and Bischoff

Post by Aaronb33 Mon 04 Mar 2013, 5:33 pm

Hogan was the face of the WWE in one of its most acclaimed periods. Hart was the face of the WWE in one of its most criticized.

Hogan was the face of the faction that kicked off the Monday Night Wars. Hart was being shown up time and time again by Austin and Michaels at roughly the same time.

And to say Bischoff never had a good idea is ludicrous. Sure, he ripped it off from Japan, but the NWO angle set up at least 3 years of some of the best TV ever seen, either directly in WCW, or indirectly by forcing WWE to up their game.

Same goes for Russo. Yeah, he's written a lot of crap, but he had the odd idea that turned into pure gold. That's more than can be said of a hell of a lot of bookers.

Hart has struck me as a very bitter man ever since I read his book years back. He seems jealous of people who he sees as less talented than him who achieved more success. Pretty much the same criticism that he has of the Dynamite Kid.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 04 Mar 2013, 6:09 pm

I think TNA will never reach its true potential with Hogan and Bischoff on the payroll. The two of them, along with Russo and Kevin Nash, are the worst people a wrestling company could possibly employ.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down