The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

+2
x12x
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 7 Mar - 16:55

[img]EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Confli14[/img]

Sunday 17th March 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Wade Kelvin vs E-Unit

Match 2
Thunder vs Dr. Bryan Wells

Main Event
"The Proving Grounds"
Jason Sparkz/Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad vs Vincent Costello/Alex Garcia/Dario Machiavelli/Ojore

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by x12x Thu 7 Mar - 22:19

We join Hugh Cartwright outside the medic's office as a battered Liam Wood comes through the door, obviously worried about the health of his girlfriend and media manager Emmy. The champion is still wearing the clothes he wore during his earlier match and but has now had his cuts attended too.

Hugh Cartwright walks up to the EWF TV Champion and asks him a question in the hope in doing a short interview.

HC: Have you heard the news champ, next weeks main event is going to be amazing don't you think?

LW: What are you talking about? If you hadn't noticed I've had a lot on my mind, like getting my hands on that inbred Garcia...

HC: Well you're going to like this then, next week you along with EWF Champion Jason Sparxz, Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips will face off against the team of Ojore, Dario Machiavelli, Vincent Costello and none other than Alex Garcia.

HC:I understand Garcia will be your main target but next week will be the first time you will have been involved in a match with Dario Machiavelli, how do you think...

Viper cuts off Hugh with a confused look on his face.

LW: Do you really think I'm interested in getting my hands on anyone other than Garcia!?

HC: I understand there is bad blood between you two but there will be four other people on his team and I doubt they'll be willing to step out of the way for you.

LW: Then it's simple, they step out of my way or they'll be thrown out of my way. The four men on his team have nothing I want, I can beat them all and I wouldn't even have to break a sweat but next week isn't about a match or a pinfall or proving how great we all know I am, it's about teaching Garcia a lesson plain and simple.

HC: What about Vincent Costello, the man who cost you your debut match by using the brass knuckles to knock you out and get the win, surly part of you is seeking revenge on him?

LW: There was a point when I would have loved nothing more than to beat him to a bloody pulp but I'll be honest, I don't blame him anymore. When he came face to face with me he saw the greatness that I produce every single time I'm in that ring and he knew he just couldn't cope so he took the easy way out, it was his only choice. The difference between Garcia and Costello is the fact that Costello knew his place but Garcia lives in a world where he thinks he can push me around and get away with it.

HC: Do you think it's fair to write off the other competitors you'll be facing at Conflict next week?

LW: Lets talk about fairness shall we? Is it fair that my belt was held to ransom by Garcia, that he cheated his way through the number one contenders match or that he threatened my girlfriend? Life isn't fair and wrestling for sure as hell isn't, if the guys on his team are upset that I couldn't care less about facing them, then they need to get the hell over it!

They can't hold a candle to me and they know it, we have the peeping tom Machiavelli, his brain dead body guard and a guy who had to cheat to beat me the first time we met and you wonder why I write them off?

I'm the greatest superstar in the locker room and I'm done playing around with Garcia, he wanted to push me and prove he was the big man, then he has to put up with the consequences...I was fine with him poking fun at me or claiming that he was the rightful champion but now he's gone too far, he threatened the most important person in my life and nothing will stop me getting to him during “The Proving Grounds”

HC: Does the calibre of your team add to your confident outlook about Proving Grounds?

LW: No offence to any of my team but I'm not going out there for them, I'm there for Emmy and I couldn't care less if we win or lose because this isn't about us versus them, it's about me and Garcia and beating him to a lifeless pulp.

HC: Don't you think you've just painted a massive target on your back with your comments about the other members of Garcia's team and even your own?

LW: Look at me Hugh, I've got the gold around my waist, I've got the most talent and even with these cuts and bruises I'm still the best looking member of the EWF roster...I've had a target on my back from day one and if it's about to get bigger because I tell the truth, then the people gunning for me need to realise that I'm ready for them...they step up to me and they're signing their own death warrant.

HC: Ok, now on to your match earlier today...Do you blame Emmy at all for your loss at today's Conflict?

A look of pure anger covers the face of the EWF TV Champion and he pauses for a second almost to take in what he had just been asked, Hugh began to realise that maybe it was too soon to ask this question...

LW: (In a very serious tone) Hugh I like you but if you ask me one more stupid question like that then I won't be responsible for what I do to you.

HC: (Obviously scared) I'm sorry...I just...

LW: I think it'll be best for both of us if I just leave now, I've got something I need to do anyway.

The Viper storms off leaving a visibly shaken Hugh to think about what he just asked, he looks at the camera and lets out a deep breath. The Scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by Thunder87 Mon 11 Mar - 23:21

The scene opens with Thunder walking into the Coliseum staff car park in his streets, jeans, t-shirt that says “Fan First, Foremost,” and leather jacket. He carries a hold all over his shoulder. He waves to the builders packing up the last of their supplies from the building process. As Thunder nears the entrance to the building he is stopped by a wall of security guards.

Security Guard
I’m sorry Mr Thunder, but we can’t let you in to the building right now.

Thunder
Ok. Cool. I’ll just wait over there until I can enter.

Security Guard
I’m sorry but those are my orders.. Wait what?

Thunder
Ok. Cool. I’ll be just over there.

The guard looks puzzled

Guard
No, “you’ve got to let me in?”

Thunder
Nah. You’ve got your orders, your just doing your job. I’m sure that I’ll be let in eventually. The fans might not be so, understanding. After all, I am here to see them.

The crowd’s chants of Thunder can just about be heard.

Thunder
Like I said, I’ll be over there, do me a favour and let me know when I can pass.

Thunder heads over to the builders and is seen talking with them. One of the builders hands Thunder his hard hat as he enters the work area. Thunder, picks up some of their supplies and helps them load the truck. After a few minutes the guard he was talking to comes over.

Guard
Mr Thunder?

Thunder
Just Thunder my man, Mr Thunder is my… Wait there is no Mr Thunder, my dad’s name is Andy.

Guard
Thunder, umm, we’ve just been given the all clear for you to enter.

Thunder
Cool. Do me a favour, grab a couple of those sand bags and follow me. Production office, start my theme music.

Heroes are hard to find, Thunder’s entrance music beings to play, echoing though out the building. Thunder picks up a couple of sand bags and puts them on his shoulder, the hold all over his other. The guard and the builders pick up two sand bags each and follow Thunder as he makes his way through the building to the entrance to the ring area. Thunder steps through the curtain, taps his heart three times and points in the ait in front of him, then over to the left and back to the right.

Thunder marches down the ramp with his crew in toe. Unable to tap fans hands as he walks down he says hi to a few fans. Once he makes it to the bottom of the ramp he drops the sand bags on the floor, as well as the hold all. Those that followed Thunder drop their bags too. Thunder thanks each one with a hand shake and poses for the fans, before making a lap of the ring tapping fans hands. Thunder heads over to Rick Ambrose and asks for a microphone. Once Rick hands him one, Thunder rolls in the ring and head to the centre.

Thunder
Thank you all for a warm welcome. I’m sorry I’m a little late I was held up and you’ll have to excuse the attire, I didn’t have time to change. I came out here to address a few things, E-Unit, last Thursday, Sunday and the Atonement pay per view.

As Thunder say, E-Unit the crowd boo.

Thunder
I’m not overly keen on looking back so, first I’m going to go forward to Sunday. This Sunday I have a few things going on around here. Dan the man, with a plan, has kindly given me five minutes air time, which I intend to fill with my own, little show called Thunders Paradise. I have it all planned out. I’ve got the set sorted, I’ve got a great guest or guests and I’ve got some great questions for him or them. So, tune in or miss out on the fun, happy slide.

Thunder pauses to breath and let the fans take that in. Thunder rolls his hands and head around appearing to decide what’s next.

Thunder
Also this Sunday, I face the Mad Doctor. Now, I don’t mind telling you, I’m not sure about this one. Ojore, I understand, he just wants to hurt people, E-Unit he wants spot light, Garcia wants the money and the Viper wants the glory. Who knows what the Mad Doc wants, well, the masked guy claims to know. What was his name? Bones was it?

A light chant of Jones comes across from the fans.

Thunder
Ah, Jones. Don’t you think Bones is more fitting for that guy? Anyway, I’ve gone of track, again. My point was, I don’t understand the Doc, I’m not in his head and frankly I don’t want to be. Last week my win was stolen from me so, this week come hell or high water, I’m going to win my way. Masked dude, Jones, Bones, Trevor or what ever your names is, this is a request from me to you. I’m begging you, please don’t get involved, I want the win without any questions.

The fans cheer approvingly of Thunders request. Thunder paces the ring a bit as he continues.

Thunder
Now, last week, me versus Ojore. I lost that one. Not that I should have. Ojore, I had you banged to rights, the win was mine. You know it, I know it and they know it (gesturing to the fans). I’d ask you for a rematch but you’d decline, plus I have… another fish to fry. Once I’m done with the Mino I may come for you, we’ll see. Ah, yes, the Mino, E-Unit.

The crowd boo at the mention of E-Unit. Thunder climbs out the ring and sits on the apron, looking towards to the entrance way. He gestures to the camera man to move in front of him. Thunder looks straight in to the camera.

Thunder
E-Unit, I feel that I have to spoon feed you this bit of information. Last week, you cost me my debut match, yes congratulation, but unlike you at least I showed up for my debut. So, the moral high ground is mine.

Thunder pops himself off the apron on to the ring side floor. He picks up his hold all and opens it, pulling out a replica of Zorro’s rapier from the Legend of Zorro. He picks up a bag of sand and cuts it open using the sword. Once open he goes on to pour to contents’ on to the floor. Thunder repeats this with each bag and spreads it semi evenly over the floor. He points the sword at the camera man, who in turn steps back.

Thunder
Don’t worry camera guy I’m not going to stab you, I’m just using this to make a point. Ha, point. You know, as in the point of a sword. Aw man some times I’m sure I’m ahead of my time. Did I go off track again? Yes, I think I did. Right, yes, so, E-Unit. You and I could continue this little dance of one ups manship until either the cows come home or it escalates to the point that one of us kills the other. But that, unlike this sword is pointless. See, I told you there was a point to the sword.

Thunder brings the sword up and looks at the point. He then drives it point first into the sand and whips his arm across towards the camera flicking some sand in the air.

Thunder
Unit, you can cost me wins, I can cost you money, or we can settle it. You, me, Atonement. Put up your dukes or shut up. The line in the sand has been drawn (he gestures to sand,) the challenge has been issued and now is the winter of our discontent.

Thunder tosses the microphone back into the ring and quietly, without music makes his way back up the ramp. The camera pans over the sand and visibly shows a line drawn in the sand as it fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 11 Mar - 23:26

It's the 17th of Match and Conflict begins with the live crowd in attendance hot in anticipation of their first glimpse at an EWF superstar, as the crowd continue to go berserk the godfather music hits and the cheers turn to jeers as boos ring out around the 1000 fans in attendance almost drowning out the sound of Vincent Costello's music as he appears on the ramp. With microphone in hand and dressed in a sharpe suit with his hair slicked back VC strolls down the ramp and into the ring.

VC: Wrestling like life is all about numbers and its these numbers that govern us, that define us. How much money do you have? How much do you weigh, how many people have you slept with? How old are you? You see it's all about the numbers and pro wrestling's no different...

Costello holds out his hand and counts the numbers he calls out on his fingers

VC: 1. The number of times I smacked that jerk Liam Wood in the face with my brass knuckles

2. The amount of minutes it took for you people's intoxicating stench to fill my nose once I made it out here

3. Some people call this the magic number personally I call it the number of seconds it took for Mike Conrad to hit the deck after I cleaned his clock two weeks ago

4. The amount of people that actually respect Daniel Magnusson and that's including his entire immediate family, the guys got five kids for gods sake!

5. The combined number of brain cells of everyone in this room right now...outside of this very ring of course!

6. Sixty minutes during the iron man match in which I proved to the world that I'm the best this company has to offer

7. The amount of followers Jimmy Phillips has on Twitter

8. The amount of followers Jimmy Phillips now has on Twitter- your welcome

9. Day's to prepare, to focus, to train for atonement

10. The number of days Jason Sparkx has left as EWF Champion

That's right Jason, in just 10 short days I'll be bringing the world heavyweight championship back home to Hell's Kitchen, New York the greatest city on earth at which time this company, it's board of directors and shareholders will finally rest assured that the ball is will Vincent Costello a man that can be trusted to bring grandeur, honour and prestige to the world title, qualities that are severely lacking from your reign.

Finally I've got one more number for you all

Costello sticks up his middle finger to the crowd

VC: 1. Punch is all it takes to put you down Sparkx, just one punch and when you wake up bloodied and bruised lying in the locker room don't forget that it was Vincent Costello the next Heavyweight Champion of the world that did it to you.

Costello laughs as he drops the mic, climbs the turnbuckle and motions the title belt around his waist as the fans boos become deafening.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 12 Mar - 10:45

The scene opens up at ring side and Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin are at the commentary tables wearing smart suits.

JK: good evening everyone this is EWF Conflict I'm Jonathan Kelly and along side me is none other the my side kick Donovan Franklin how are you this evening Don?

DF: I'm very well thanks for asking Jonathan, we got some fantastic matches for you this evening and one hell of a main event.

JK: We sure have Don and the main event should be quite interesting with Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad getting there hands on the Fear campaign at long last and they did some serious damage last week when they cost Machiavelli's match last week.

DF: And right on Que here comes Mike Conrad right now lets see what he has to say?

The crowd start to cheer loudly as the sound of a dump truck blast's out of the arena speakers Bleep, Bleep, Bleep and pyrotechnic's race of into the rafters and Mike Conrad comes out with his trade mark trash can holding one arm in the air he tags fans as he goes down to the ring and then walks up onto the steel steps and trows the can into the ring and climbs through the ropes and into the ring and grabs a microphone and waits for his entrance music to finish and for the crowd to settle down.

JK: And here he is Mike Conrad the man is on a mission here tonight.

DF: He wants to be careful I bet Machiavelli is really miffed about last week.

MC: My god this place is on fire here tonight.

The crowd cheers loudly.

MC: Now last week me and Jimmy Phillips ( The crowd cheers loudly at the sound of Jimmy's name.) we had the night off and that gave us the idea of some how getting a little bit of revenge on that no good scum bag Machiavelli.

The crowd boo's loudly.

MC: Machiavelli and Ojore have gone too far this time they first film Jimmy's family which has got Jimmy so mad he could take on a whole army and then ours truly got slammed through the ring man that did not tickle I can tell you.

So this week were in the main event in a 8 man tag match with the team of Jason Sparkz/Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad.

Again the crowd cheers loudly.

MC: V's team scum bag which is Vincent Costello/Alex Garcia/Dario Machiavelli/Ojore.

DF: My god listen to that noise is deafening the crowd really don't like team scum bag ER I mean Vincent Costello/Alex Garcia/Dario Machiavelli/Ojore.

JK: I agree with you DON they hate that team but every one has there own thoughts on that team and I for one think there gonna win here tonight.

MC: Now me I'm a bit banged up am aching all over but that will just fuel me to make them pay for what they have done to me and Jimmy this is not a fight this is gonna be an all out war Jason Sparkz and Liam Wood will take care of Vincent Costello and Alex Garcia and we will take care of the Fear campaign they wont know what's hit them.

We will come out with all guns blazing, We will fight to the death it will be a blood bath there will be pain on both sides but the team that will come out on top will be our team will will be triumphant we will win the war and the fear campaign will be no more.

The crowd starts cheering loudly as the sound of Bleep, Bleep, Bleep comes out of the arena speakers and Mike Conrad holds his trash can high in the air.

DF: Strong words from EWF's cleaner can he hold on to his words?

JK: Or will it come back to bite him on his butt?

DF: Don't go any where as we have more action coming up after this short break.

The scene goes to black as Conrad poses for the fans in the middle of the ring.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 14 Mar - 20:22

We join the EWF Television Champion in his lavish apartment, his title belt proudly displayed on the wall hung up above his baseball bat and a framed version of the “Viper Pit” t-shirt. He is sat alone in the darkened room, the only source of light in the room coming from his computer, the light shining on his face showing a serious look on his face, he seems focussed on the screen.

As the camera pans around, the screen reveals that he is watching the highlights of his last match with Alex Garcia, he rewinds the clip and it shows him spearing Emmy, he lets out a slow deep sigh and clenches his fist, almost holding the anger back as much as he can, the clip ends and he presses play again...this time showing the moment that Alex Garcia broke the bottle over his head, knocking him out and getting the victory. He sits back in the chair and runs his hands through his hair in frustration as an opening door floods the room with light and he is distracted by a familiar voice.

Emmy: (Worried) You're not still watching that thing are you?

Emmy is stood at the door, she looks much better than we when we last saw her at Conflict. Liam doesn't reply, almost ashamed at what he did during the match.

E: Beating yourself up over this isn't going to do anything, you need to get some rest and concentrate on your match on Sunday, please...I'm worried about you. I'm so sorry for coming out and putting myself in danger...

L: Don't you dare blame yourself for what happened, I was the one who let that S.O.B take me down to his level and I could have done so much more, I lost my head and ended up hurting you, if anyone's to blame it's me, he got under my skin and pushed me, I...

E: Seriously!? The Viper Liam Wood is admitting defeat? Maybe you should just fed ex over the title to him now if you're going to act like this!

Emmy shrugs, not looking impressed with the champion's pity party, Liam's expression changes to one of shock, for the first time we see the EWF television champion speechless, Emmy continues to talk.

E: We didn't move all the way out here to let a slimeball like Garcia take advantage of you, if anyone's to blame...it's him! On Sunday you're going to show the world the Liam Wood that I love, the one who doesn't just tell the world he's the best, he proves it. You've beaten Garcia before and you'll do it again at Atonement.

Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and for me because we'll be fine, turn that video off and come to bed.

Emmy smiles at Liam seeing that she's gotten through to him as he shakes his head and a smile comes across the face of the Viper, he closes the lid of the laptop and follows Emmy in to the bed room.

The scene fades to black

Last edited by xviperx on Sat 16 Mar - 3:03; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Fri 15 Mar - 22:49

Alex Garcia is depositing empty beer bottles into the dumpster outside of the arena, when Kelsey Hughes approaches him. Garcia’s eyes are bloodshot and he looks like he hasn’t shaved or washed in a few days. Hughes holds her breath as she gets closer.

Hughes: Jeez, how long have you been here?

Garcia looks at her, barely able to recognise her.

Garcia: It’s party time little lady, I beat Liam Wood like his daddy should have.

Hughes: That was like a week ago.

Garcia hiccups and then burps. The stench makes Kelsey Hughes hold her nose

Hughes: Have you been here since last Thursday?

Garcia: Maybe I have, maybe I haven’t. Who wants to know?

Hughes: Me, Kelsey Hughes, EWF reporter.

She waves her hand in front of his face and finally his eyes seem to focus.

Garcia: What day is it?

Hughes: Friday.

Garcia: 8th March?

Hughes: try the 15th?

Garcia’s eyes widen

Garcia: I’ve been on an eight day bender since I beat Liam Wood?

Kelsey nods her head and Garcia seems to realise what has been going on. He looks down at his dirty vest and then at the dumpster before letting out a whoop and pumps his fist.

Garcia: YES! That is what I am talking about!

Kelsey Hughes looks lost for words

Garcia: New record, I’ve only been on a six day bender before, never eight. That is brilliant, do you know how crazy things get when you are on the beer little lady?

Hughes: I think I can get the picture

Garcia: I woke up in that.

He points at the dumpster and Hughes looks shocked

Hughes: Your joking?

Garcia: Nope. Last thing I remember was tipping a stripper down at Aurora Lights and then I’m waking up in the dumpster, a six pack by my side. That is what I call a celebration to remember.

Hughes: Sounds classy.

Garcia raises his eyebrows and then shakes his head

Garcia: I wouldn’t judge if I was you, soon I’ll be the TV Champion and little skanks like you will be hanging off my jockstrap.

Hughes: Really not likely.

Garcia: Oh I get it, little miss college degree thinks she is too good for me.

Hughes: I didn’t say that.

Garcia: You didn’t have to. Look I know I drink, I talk a lot and maybe come across a little indignant, but you don’t know me.

Hughes: I never said

Garcia: It hasn’t always been plain sailing in my life, it’s not like I just woke up one day and decided to be the way I am. But this is what has been instilled in me, so here is to making the best of a bad situation.

Hughes: But

Garcia: Don’t try and understand now, you already made it perfectly clear what you think. That’s what I play the role I play, because nobody bothers to get to know the real me. Magnusson painted me as the bad guy before I even got started, and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. If this is the way people want me to be, then who am I to disappoint them?

Hughes: Alex, do you need to talk about your past?

Garcia smiles

Garcia: You a shrink now? You want to pull up a couch and let me express my feelings? Maybe I can talk about my lovely momma, and I can tell you all about how my father used to beat her senseless when he returned from the rigs?

Hughes looks a little stunned

Garcia: I can tell you that I got sent to jail for attacking my teacher at college, because he was molesting my sister? Are they stories that you can connect with? Or should I just carry on the way I am, it is so much easier to dislike me, right?

Kelsey Hughes seems lost for words

Garcia: Let’s revert back to type, I find it easier playing the hateful rogue. Let’s go back to talking about my drinking problem.

Hughes: how do you expect to beat Liam Wood in a state like this?

Garcia: Is that a serious question? Look the party is over now, I’ve had my fun and by my recollections I still have two days to prepare for the next show. Now the detox begins and I get in the zone, this is a tried and tested method baby.

Hughes: A sustainable method?

Garcia: Look at me, I am about as close to perfection as you are ever likely to find. I am the next TV Champion, I will one day be the EWF Champion, so yes I am telling you that this method is as sustainable as you can get. I party hard, I live life to the maximum, but when it is time to settle business then I will at the front of that queue and I will be more than ready to go.

Hughes: Liam Wood might argue otherwise?

Garcia: Then let him, and you can go and conduct an interview with him, instead of bothering a steed like me. I don’t need to tell your pretty little face anything, just watch my matches and you’ll see that what I do, I do better than anyone else.

Run along, speak to Wood, maybe drag his tongue out of Emmy’s arse for five seconds and let him talk trash, because that is about all he is good for. But when it comes down to getting a job done, you’ll find me making it happen whilst Wood suffocates in my success, and Emmy chokes on my

Hughes: I get the point.

Garcia: Next time you see me, I’ll be ready don’t worry yourself about that miss. I am more than capable of winning at Conflict and I am saying right now on record that I will walk out of Atonement with the EWF Title around my waist. Bask in my greatness, drink it in honey because this a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Hughes: What is?

Garcia: Well I’m seeing a dumpster, and I’m seeing a feisty little blond with a short skirt on.

He eyes Hughes up, who scowls at him.

Garcia: Don’t hate beautiful, just let it ride. Just place your hands on the side, hitch it up a few inches and I promise you I will make you feel like a real woman for the first time in your life.

He winks at her but she shakes her in disgust.

Hughes: Don’t flatter yourself, we are done here.

She makes to walk away but Garcia catches her arm and spins her back around

Garcia: You can fight the temptation for now, but it’ll take over eventually, it always does.

Hughes: In your dreams. But one thing Alex, perhaps you should talk to someone about, you know…the past?

Garcia: Go on a date with me and I’ll think about it.

Hughes storms off, leaving Garcia with a grin on his face.

Garcia: It’s going to happen.

He sniffs his armpits and wrinkles his nose at the stench. He then pulls a cellphone from his chinos and begins to dial. He raises the phone to his ear and begins to speak, after a few moments.

Garcia: Henry, what is up my man? Yeah I’m still alive, just keeping the party going, always. Look I need a ride, yeah half an hour is fine, I’m at the arena, do not even ask.

Garcia laughs and then hangs up the phone. He takes off his vest and throws it in the dumpster and then walks off into the setting sun, waiting for his lift to arrive.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 16 Mar - 1:29

The scene opens in a familiar diner during a busy period. The waitress moves between tables taking orders, the counter clerk’s till rings as a customer pays for their service and the customers chat among themselves. The door opens as a silhouetted man enters, coat blowing in the breeze. All activity stops and everyones attention is drawn to the door. The waitress shoos a couple out of their booth to make it free for the new customer as though they were important. The man steps further in through the door and is revealed to be Thunder.

Thunder
Dot, you didn’t need to move those customers, just for me.

Dot
‘Course I did, your one of our regular customers. Even though you travel so, far out of your way.

Thunder smiles and walks over to the booth mouthing “thank you,” to the couple who moved. The two nod back him. Thunder takes his seat in the booth.

Dot
Out of curiosity, why do you come all the way here?

Thunder
I like greasy spoons.

Dot
Aren't there like 30 in your neighbourhood alone?

Thunder
Would you believe it’s the awesome tea?

Dot
Nope. All we serve is generic brown muck.

Thunder
Well, what would you believe?

Dot
The truth.

Thunder
Ok, I come here everyday to stake out the building across the road, Mike’s Tavern, because I’m looking for the guy who attacked me and I want retribution.

Dot
If you don’t want to tell me that’s your business. As long as you keep coming, I keep getting paid. What’ll it be today hun?

Thunder
Generic brown muck?

Dot
Not Earl Grey? You know John ordered it in just for you.

Thunder
That changes everything. I’ll have bangers and mash, a slice of your pie, with cream and Earl Grey, hot.

Dot
It’s Tea, of course it’s going to be hot and because it’s you, I’ll ignore that wise crack about my pie.

Dot wonders off to place Thunders order. Thunder pulls out a newspaper from his coat and begins to read it. Moment’s later dot returns with Thunders cup of Earl Grey and leaves again. Thunder pours some sugar in to the cup and stirs it up. Hugh Cartwrite enters the diner and makes a beeline for Thunder.

Hugh
Sorry I’m late.

Thunder looks up at him and smiles. He folds his paper up and gestures for Hugh to sit down opposite. He then gestures to Dot for another cup.

Thunder
Glad you found the place alright.

Hugh
Just about. I nearly missed the place. Can I ask why here?

Thunder
Because here’s where I am. Also, their bangers and mash are great.

Hugh looks at Thunder a little annoyed at the avoidance of the question. Dot delivers Hugh’s cup of Earl Grey and places a sympathetic hand on his shoulder, before disappearing into obscurity again.

Hugh
Alright Thunder, have it your way. Shall we get on with the interview?

Thunder
You didn’t come all the way across town for the generic brown muck now did you?

Hugh
How do you feel about losing to Ojore last week and more importantly how you lost?

Thunder takes a gulp from his cup before answering.

Thunder
I thought I made my feelings on that clear, this past Monday? But seeing as you asked, I’m a little irritated that I lost and even more so about how I lost. Ojore was defeated in all but pinfall victory, which is what counts in the record books. Ojore won and I won’t deny him his victory, but E-Unit will be held accountable for his actions, by both me and history.

Hugh
Speaking of Monday and E-Unit, this past Monday you challenged him to a match, do you really think he will accept?

Thunder
He will indeed, ah indeed. (Mimicking Taka Michinoku as he speaks) INDEED! Ah Taka Michinoku, I miss the little Japanese Bar Steward, his little crazy buddy too. What was his name, you know “Smackdown number one announcer,” god what was his name. Oh, yeah Funkai.

Hugh clicks his fingers in front of Thunder’s face.

Hugh
Thunder. Focus.

Thunder
Oh, sorry. I was in a world of my own there for a second. Yes, I think E-Unit will accept. He probably know’s that I’m going to kick his arse all over the ring but his ego and the potential pay check won’t allow him to walk away from the challenge.

Hugh
This Sunday you face off with Doctor Bryan Wells, how do you prepare for a man like Wells?

Thunder
Psychiatrist would say that man was a schizophrenic, psychotic, narcissist with masochistic tendencies. If I was to say there’s a way to prepare for a guy like that, they would say I was delusional. You just can’t prepare for a man like the good Doctor; you can only react to what ever they throw at you. Now, Hugh, can you please ask something that I have already answered?

Hugh
Ok, how about telling us why you came to the EWF and what your future plans are?

Thunder
Now, that’s a question I haven’t been asked nor answered. All I want to do is to entertain, to wrestle, nothing more, nothing less. The EWF gives me the chance to shine, to test myself against the world’s most skilled warriors. The EWF gives me the chance to face the modern gladiators in the modern coliseum. My only future plan is to wrestle. Wrestling is all there has ever been, there was no before there will be no after. I will continue to wrestle until I am no more.

Hugh
Some times I don’t get you. You seem to be spacey and easily distracted; other times your, intellectual. Care to comment?

Thunder
I believe that if you’re going to train your body, you must also train the mind for what is a car without a driver? It too is a muscle and knowledge its barbell. When a mind has much to mull on it can become easy to distract.

Hugh
It’s nice to a little insight on your thoughts. My next question..

Thunder’s attention appears to be drawn outside and his expression changes to one of concern.

Thunder
It will have to be the last the business that drew me here in the first place is about to conclude.

Hugh
Oh, ok, in that case I’ll ask a different question all together. Care to give us a new insight on wrestling.

For a second, Thunders expression eases as he mulls the question. Within a second he answers.

Thunder
More enduringly than any other sport, wrestling teaches self-control and pride. Some have wrestled without great skill - none have wrestled without pride.

With that Thunder rises, he lifts his cup up from the saucer it came on and puts some money down before replacing the cup.

Thunder
There is a plate of the bangers and mash I mentioned on the way, feel free to tuck in. I doubt I’ll be back before it cools.

Just as the meal arrives, Thunder turns and starts making his way towards the door. The door appears to open on its own even though it was blown open. Thunder stops for a moment and walks out of the building. The camera pans back around as Hugh begins tucking in to the meal.

Hugh
That is good mash.

The scene fades as Hugh continues to eat.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 16 Mar - 23:24

We once again find ourselves in the lavish apartment of the EWF Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood, the champion with focused look on his face has just finished a workout as he hears a loud knock on his door he looks over to the recently repaired and converted countdown clock with a confused look on his face as it reads midnight

LW: Who the hell is that!? (shakes his head) This better be important.

There is once again a loud knock at the door, this time much more aggressive. The Viper grabs his baseball bat and slowly makes his way to the front door. The knocks come again this time it feels as if the person on the other side is trying to break his way through...

LW: I don't care who this is, I'm kicking their ass!

The Viper pulls the door open violently and bursts in to the corridor raising the bat in to a swinging position but to his surprise there is no one on the other side, he scans the hall and notices a little old lady stood in her doorway with a shocked look on her face.

Lady: (mumbling to herself) See, you let these tattooed thugs in to the building and this is what happens, probably out to score more drugs...

Liam has an embarrassed look on his face as the lady slams the door shut mumbling as she does, as the door closes a shadow flashes behind The Viper and the lights flicker, leaving the champion with a worried look on his face.
He makes his way back in to the apartment to find that every light has been turned off, his grip tightens on his baseball bat as he makes his way through the apartment, turning the lights back on as he does, the champion's secret fear of the dark beginning to play on his mind.

LW: This better not be Emmy trying to toughen me up for tomorrow's match

He laughs to himself as we see another shadow flash behind him, he spins around but see's nothing. He walks back to the living room and places his bat back on the wall, a little more relaxed he sits back down on the sofa...

LW: What the hell...

A look of shock crosses his face as he notices an envelope and a small box with a lever on the side, he picks it up and slowly begins to turn the lever, creepy music slowly plays as he turns.

POP!

The champion jumps back as the box springs open only for Liam to find a jack in the box with the jack dressed as his recent tormenter Alex Garcia, he drops it on the floor and opens the envelope, even more confused than ever. He begins to read the letter as the camera focusses on it's content.

“Sorry about the dramatics but admit it, I certainly got your attention!
I cordially invite you to the premier episode of Thunder's Paradise

Thunder.

PS. Nice apartment.”

The Viper places the note back on the table and sits back on the sofa, letting out a deep breath

LW: This place is going to drive me crazy

He laughs and shakes his head, starting to see the funny side of what just happened as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down