The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racquets of The Top 100

+4
JuliusHMarx
bogbrush
laverfan
lydian
8 posters

Go down

The Racquets of The Top 100 Empty The Racquets of The Top 100

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:30 am

Thought I would do some research on the racquet selection of the current top 100 and my findings are:

Wilson - 27
Head - 22
Babolat - 21
Prince - 8
Yonnex - 8
Dunlop - 7
Technifibre - 4
Donnay - 2
Bobsworth - 1

Wilson seem to be the most favoured by the pro's. I guess because Wilson offer racquet head sizes in the 90in and 100in range which I think is part the reason they are favoured. Head and Babolat racquets tend to be over 100in which is the safer racquet.

What can the other brands do to catch up?

Back to top Go down

The Racquets of The Top 100 Empty Re: The Racquets of The Top 100

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am

Nice research LK. As you know I'm a tech man Wink

I think there is another angle to this also. Many pros learnt to play the game before Babolat was a big name - they will have learnt to play with Wilson's in the main which used to have huge % share when you look at where the game has come from - huge numbers of slams won by ProStaff's and its derivatives/spin-offs.

However, if you look at kids playing the game now they're nearly all using Babolats - and coaches are massively contracted to them. Its world domination by Babolat on that side of things. So I expect the Babolat pro-use % to change markedly over the next 5-10 years. Infact, 21% for Babolat now is pretty good considering 10 years ago they would have been low single digit %.

Additionally, out of the current %'s I bet the Wilson users are on average older pros than the Babolat users.

What is interesting is how Prince is on the way down from the 90s. Yonnex are very nice racquets indeed and should be doing better but their exposure/marketing is poor.

If you look at the string side it might be a different picture - but there you get a lot of mixing and matching hybrid-wise.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:30 am

Also, Wilson are going to dread Federer (and the Williams) retiring...
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

Nice post lydian.

I would've conducted string research, but that would've taken yonks! It is interesting the string side of things because I would imagine Babolat would probably account for half of the strings used in the top 100 or even more.

What is interesting is the bobsworth and donnay. Stepanek and Blake came up with them and I can't remember the others. Made to order are those and the players are very much involved with the whole specification. I do wonder had Wilson done away with smaller head sizes whether there would be a shift towards Bobsworth or Donnay.

Yonnex like you I am surprised by the small number of players using it. Like Wilson they cover the 90in to 100in sizes and I think could even rival Wilson in the quality stakes. As you say very poor marketing.

Babolat are a monster in the waiting. Not just juniors using them but players on the seniors tour are leaning towards them now. Even Sampras with all the success he had with the Pro Staff has moved.

It will be interesting with Technifibre who have struck a deal with the ATP tour to supply players who may be out of contract and also upcoming juniors.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:34 am

lydian wrote:Also, Wilson are going to dread Federer (and the Williams) retiring...

There is always Llodra, Dimitrov and Del Potro, Raonic(?). Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:39 am

Good info LK. I think Baghdatis now plays Technifibre given he cant get hold of Fischer racquets anymore (or Technifibre now make their old frames).

LF, those guys don't have one ounce the pulling power - racquet-wise - of Federer. The only Wilson racquet I really see juniors playing with is the reduced size Federer K-Six one.

Another interesting angle is that Babolat are going to launch USB chip racquets soon so you can analyse swings, etc, after sessions by connecting your racquet to your laptop/handheld/tablet...I imagine it could be quite popular with coaches and many players. Whether it takes off or other makers, want to, or can follow suit will remain to be seen.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:40 am

Link to "Play & Connect" ...

http://www.tennishead.net/news/gear/2012/05/26/babolat-play-and-connect-welcome-to-the-future
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 am

Tell you what lydian if that move does come off, that will change the game massively and how it is percieved. I would most welcome it. If it was exclusive technology to Babolat they would dominate the market!

Aye yes Fischer went bust. There was someone else who was with Fischer like Baggy was when the bubble burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:45 am

I must be getting old.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 am

Why, still playing with wood BB? Lol Wink

Agree LK, it could be huge for Babolat and a great aid for coaching in particular so you can see where power transfer is lumpy, etc.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

Let's hope that it is something that comes in. Certainly would encourage more pure hitting and more risky shot selection too.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:01 pm

bogbrush wrote:I must be getting old.

Time to hang up the Slazenger Challenge.

How long before a racquet with a chip and a servo-motor than both analyzes and corrects your swing at the same time?

The nature of big business these days is to squeeze out the smaller manufacturers by throwing money out as a loss leaders e.g. as lydian says, to the coaches.

If the smaller makers have enough reseves in other areas (like Dunlop maybe?) they might be able to splash the cash to get back in the market. The other alternative is to gamble on a young gun, preferably handsome, get them signed up and hope they make it to the top so that others want to follow suit.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:04 pm

I know some manufacturers have experimented with sensors on the frame and using high-speed cameras to analyse usage (bloody expensive though), but perhaps-USB route (if the cost is manageable and the performance is not compromised too much) would be a good move forward, especially as a training aid.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:05 pm

Just what we need - homogenization of players through identikit computer analysis.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:06 pm

It would limit racquet smashing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Tennis at lower level is changing hugely JHM, coaching is very orchestrated now and centred around regional performance academies. The racquet manufacturers target the Head coaches and swamp them with equipment, embroidered jackets, sweeteners, etc. Babolat in the UK has cleared up and its hard to see how Dunlop, etc, can muscle in.

The Play and Connect facility could herald the next era of tennis in terms of coaching optimal technique, and even be useful for recreational players...if the swing analysis shows that the swing isn't smooth the whole way from take back to follow through then you can discuss it with your coach...adjusting simple points of technique or footwork might also reduce your current/future injuries too given most tennis injuries are due to poor technique or positioning, i.e. the chronic injuries like bad arms/elbows/shoulders.

JHM, its not like you to be cynical Wink
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:20 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:It would limit racquet smashing Wink

It wouldn't limit it, it would just tell you you're not smashing them the right way.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:24 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:It would limit racquet smashing Wink

It wouldn't limit it, it would just tell you you're not smashing them the right way.

Think of all the data amassed and then lost with a swift smash of the racquet Very Happy

A lot of coaches will be shouting "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 pm

It was good to see Gulbis employ the proper technique last night. It was becoming a weak era of frame trashing.

After a period of players tamely giving their frames a slight crack by bouncing them off the floor then surreptitiously walking back to the chair to change racquets hoping the umpire didn't notice we got the real deal. The Latvian PlayBoy gave it the proper thwack breaking the frame in the requisite 9 and 3 o'clock positions. Perfect poise was then followed up by a look of disdain down to the offending piece of equipment before nonchalantly throwing said detritus to eager salivators in the crowd. The Importance of Being Ernests cant be too overlooked in an era of tame breakers. Job well done and screw the data.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
bogbrush wrote:I must be getting old.

Time to hang up the Slazenger Challenge.

How long before a racquet with a chip and a servo-motor than both analyzes and corrects your swing at the same time?
The nature of big business these days is to squeeze out the smaller manufacturers by throwing money out as a loss leaders e.g. as lydian says, to the coaches.

If the smaller makers have enough reseves in other areas (like Dunlop maybe?) they might be able to splash the cash to get back in the market. The other alternative is to gamble on a young gun, preferably handsome, get them signed up and hope they make it to the top so that others want to follow suit.
It'd be a Hell of a device to perfect my forehand swing! (my SHBH was always a thing of clean beauty, honestly).

Seriously, what I regret is that all this stuff moves us further and further away from the free spirit talent of a McEnroe and towards the mechanical creation of a Djokovic. Like I say, I'm getting old.

Get them all on a Slaz and let's see who can really play this game!
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:03 pm

lydian wrote:It was good to see Gulbis employ the proper technique last night. It was becoming a weak era of frame trashing.

After a period of players tamely giving their frames a slight crack by bouncing them off the floor then surreptitiously walking back to the chair to change racquets hoping the umpire didn't notice we got the real deal. The Latvian PlayBoy gave it the proper thwack breaking the frame in the requisite 9 and 3 o'clock positions. Perfect poise was then followed up by a look of disdain down to the offending piece of equipment before nonchalantly throwing said detritus to eager salivators in the crowd. The Importance of Being Ernests cant be too overlooked in an era of tame breakers. Job well done and screw the data.
He is fast approaching potential "next favourite player" status. If only he could just add a bit of application we'd see so much more of him.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:22 pm

I know what you mean BB but the game long since shifted from the quirky styles of Mac. Many people might accuse Nadal of being manufactured but you wouldn't coach a junior to play his way. What constitutes a manufactured player is up for discussion.

Agree re: Gulbis. He's getting more serious about his tennis given he's got a new coach and radically changed his FH. I think we'll be seeing alot more of him and the win yesterday was another good step in him learning to win through mentally tough matches. Boy does he have the talent, that serve and BH are amongst the best on tour. He's very Fish-like but with more flair and character.

But I'm afraid tennis has slowly been going more identikit since Borg then Wilander came along. As the speed of the movement in the game goes up so non-optimal tennis strokes cant cut it anymore. Hence you get even Gulbis changing his FH from the huge take back he used to have.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Depending on what the technology behind this new idea actually tells coaches is dependant on how they use the information. The technology is still in development. Similar to Hawkeye I think the question will be on the accuracy of the data. I think there is a long way to go before it is seen as a tool of purpose.

I hope it won't dictate the type of player juniors evolve into. If they change the conds you might well find that the technology itself may not be fully effective if surface speed is something that needs to be considered and challenges the technology.

RE: Gulbis. A poor man's Safin!

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Re: Gulbis, interesting article here: http://tennis.si.com/2013/03/10/gulbis-mom-told-him-to-quit-tennis-in-february/

Bit harsh to compare to Safin - 99% of pro's are a poor man's Safin.
What is clear is that he's a much much better player than what he had become, he should be staple top20 really, maybe he can be if he gets his head finally clear of detail-technique, partying and abusing his body.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:35 pm

lydian wrote:It was good to see Gulbis employ the proper technique last night. It was becoming a weak era of frame trashing.

Paire racquet smash was much more thrilling. Wink

lydian wrote:After a period of players tamely giving their frames a slight crack by bouncing them off the floor then surreptitiously walking back to the chair to change racquets hoping the umpire didn't notice we got the real deal. The Latvian PlayBoy gave it the proper thwack breaking the frame in the requisite 9 and 3 o'clock positions. Perfect poise was then followed up by a look of disdain down to the offending piece of equipment before nonchalantly throwing said detritus to eager salivators in the crowd. The Importance of Being Ernests cant be too overlooked in an era of tame breakers. Job well done and screw the data.

The data is never lost. It is transmitted via GigWiFi (802.11ac), where racquets connect to a Borg-like (Star Trek) global 'consciousness'. I know there are cloning processes for Nadal 12.0, Federer 18.0, Murray 2.0, Djokovic 7.0, etc, already afoot. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:36 pm

lydian wrote:Tennis at lower level is changing hugely JHM, coaching is very orchestrated now and centred around regional performance academies. The racquet manufacturers target the Head coaches and swamp them with equipment, embroidered jackets, sweeteners, etc. Babolat in the UK has cleared up and its hard to see how Dunlop, etc, can muscle in.

I'm glad you mentioned this lydian, I came in to say the exact same thing. Babolat is literally everywhere, they really have swept the board in the UK since I started coaching, it's spooky how many juniors use them. I'd be shocked if they weren't dominating this list in a decade. I wonder if it's similar in the US? As for Gulbis, great fun to watch but that new forehand action is aesthetically painful!

Nice data LK thumbsup

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

@Silver.... do you recall how many juniors picked up the Donnay Borgs? Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Agree there Silver re: Gulbis FH. That action is really unusual too, its not like he's switched it to a classical or even neo-modern action either.
His left hand sticks out straight infront rather to the side (never mind he doesn't hold the racquet with both hands to start with on the shoulder turn then release). I can only presume he's done this to stop over-rotating so he doesn't take the racquet back too far because that was his issue before...far too much take back so he got caught out with quick low shots where he needed to respond with quick sweep FHs. What's your take on the FH Silver?

Re: Babolat I'm at junior events every weekend and see a lot through the week too...I'd day its 90% Babolat, including bags, clothes and trainers. A literal stitch-up!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Definitely, it's quite bizarre and I've certainly not seen anything like it recently! I agree with you on the reason for the change, with his old action he did used to take it back too much and have rotation issues - sort of reminded me of Ancic in that sense when I first saw him hit that shot, though there are differences. I do wonder whether a core injury may have been a stimulus too? But ironically I think he could still have an issue with shots that come onto him quickly now, he's overdone the shift away from the old action and looks a bit too square to me; seems to be a slight lack of rotation. He really straightens up that right arm too, though not through impact from what I saw yesterday. I fear it could be too erratic over time? Of course, he's a pro and could prove me very wrong Wink what do you think?

Quite a few at the fancy dress, LF Wink

Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:14 pm

laverfan wrote:@Silver.... do you recall how many juniors picked up the Donnay Borgs? Wink
Played with one myself for a while laverfan! Now with THAT racquet you needed timing!!! Sweet spot was about the size of the large pimple that frustratingly used to grow on my cheek just as the weekend approached.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:48 pm

The sweet spot on Connors Wilson T2000 was so small he half-joked about aiming 2 feet beyond the baseline because he knew he'd never hit the sweet spot.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Nothing beats a Dunlop Maxply Fort!

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:The sweet spot on Connors Wilson T2000 was so small he half-joked about aiming 2 feet beyond the baseline because he knew he'd never hit the sweet spot.
That was my excuse too.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 pm

I still use the Wilson N-Code. A beast if ever there was one. I like Babolat, but they too pricey, and the strings tear often
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Yes Babolat has done a great job of marketing the coaches, the coaches tell the kids that such and such racquet is great for your game and the kids parents go out and buy it. Nadal's babolat is the most popular that I see the youngsters playing with. My own coach that I hit with from time to time gets free gear from Babolat and I am sure maybe gets a little something from them. Babolat has done a great job of getting into the coaches and the academies and they are most certainly taking over.

I myself use a prince O3 version of the old 100sq in Prince Green Graphite. I don't even think prince makes this racquet anymore but it is a bit heavier than most of the racquets players use today. I think at one point monfils hit with the same stick I had possible a slightly smaller face.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

I agree silver, suspect he'll always have issues as his action is still not ideal at all. Maybe he'll smooth it out over time but he's going to need to rely on his timing even more now that he's using more arm than rotation on the shot...and he may be storing up future injuries. But hey, it's doing the trick right now!

I could never get on with Prince racquets, have tried new Prince EX03 and was ok but too powerful for me, likewise Donnays were always too powerful for me, likewise the 90s Wilson Hammers. I've got a bunch of Volkl ProClassic C10s...lovely racquets, narrow beam. Also have some Fischer Vacuum Pro98s (Kafelnikov racquet), and now have some Wilson Juice's which are very nice when strung properly. Have tried the Babolat APD but it feels 'dead' to me. Didn't like Novaks or Andy's racquet either...too light. All good stuff. Racquets are very personal, when I change racquets I borrow 10-15 of them to try out...and even then it's hard to gauge properly when you like certain string setups. I'm still in favour of 98inches being the biggest head size you can use in pro matches but it won't happen.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:20 pm

I have been saying the same thing Lydian about Gulbis' forehand it is not a single flowing motion it is like a two step forehand with a hitch in it. I don't like it was the side seppi went for in order to get errors, I don't remember the last forehand version he had being that awkward and strange.

Prince EXO3 is the one I have, it is built with the same weight and balnace of the old Prince oversize Graphite the one agassi used to play but it is built with the newer 03 technology the honeycomb racquet frame which I think is revolutionary and I don't know why only a few players on tour use it. It gives you incredible access to spin. It is 100 inches, the last prince I had was 98 inches. My stick is pretty heavy though right around 12 ounces which I like for control.

So Babolat is smart, get them when they are juniors. I used to have the Head that murray now plays with or at least used to and I think it is a good stick, but it does have a helluva a lot of power.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Doesn't Ferrer use that racquet socal, is it the orangey coloured one?
Yes the oversized holes are designed to afford more spin as the string can deviate more. I think more women use Prince than men in general.

Of course all the pros have customised setups so it's hard to say "I'm playing with xxxxx's racquet". Some have customised handles, lead tape, or even older racquets with the current paint job. I used to go for narrow beams years ago as I didn't need the power but these days I use a little frame help or else I get sore arms from the modern poly strings.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 pm

I know Davy used to play with an 03 racquet because the racquet is a spin creating racquet yet he hits the ball with no spin. There are a few male players on tour who play with the 03. The one I have I think Monfils still plays with, it is the Green O3 it is a bit heavier than the orange with 2 sq inch bigger face 100sq in v. 98 sq in. I like the heavier frame when I am serving I feel like I have more control as I can generate the same kinetic force without swinging as fast on the serve therefore I can spot the serve better, at least that is why I tend to play with racquets that are around 12 ounces unstrung as opposed to 10 or 11 ounces.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Yeah 10 or 11 is too light. Remember every stroke is about getting the max. racquet head speed you can though...however, we're all not pros and don't have their control at max racquet speed. I know the green one...nice racquets but not quite for. My wife has an EX03 but again it's too light, you have to swing with enormous speed to get any sort of power out of it but the lightness makes it unstable and not great for volleying either. Definitely a baseliners racquet.

Tsonga, playing now, has switched to the Nadal racquet for more spin I believe...seems to be doing ok but Fish is giving him the run around so far. Go Fish!
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:53 pm

I do agree lydian you want that maximum racquet head speed for the proper spin to bring it back in play but for hitting my spots on the serve I just can't swing as fast as possible and control the placement like I need to. As you say it is a baseliners racquet and for the most part that is how I play so it suits me, I wouldn't recommend my stick for feel at net, although the weight does help. I'll have to check it by think it is about 11.8 ounces unstrung. Nadal's racquet I have tried and it is just way too light and unless you are putting heavy spin on every shot I don't how you even keep the ball in play. But as you say it is a matter of preference, although my babolat sponsored coach keeeps knocking my stick and saying things like its is old technology and like driving 1980s trans am.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Well if you can drive that Prince TransAm like a F1 car then you're all set!
Agreed the Babolat APD isn't a great stick..Most pros lead it up.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:37 am

Fish's Wilson was gutted by Tsonga's Babolat, but a pretty good match.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:29 pm

I heard the Head YouTek was using a Novak Djokovic to move it around. It reports that the carrier has done a great job getting it into position to play it's natural game.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by quietplease Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:32 am

Prince US corp. have been in receivership since sometime last year. Very difficult to find their rackets and stings anywhere at least in North America.

Pity as my wife loves their Sensation strings. We happened upon a store during a visit to in Florida last month that had a few so I snapped them up.
quietplease
quietplease

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 am

You can still get them - Sensation strings are made by Wilson Wink

http://www.wilson.com/en-us/tennis/strings/sensation/
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by quietplease Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:24 pm

My error, I meant Prince top spin ( with dura flex). Mrs. QP likes the way they grip hold of the ball.
quietplease
quietplease

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:57 pm

quietplease wrote:Prince US corp. have been in receivership since sometime last year. Very difficult to find their rackets and stings anywhere at least in North America.

Pity as my wife loves their Sensation strings. We happened upon a store during a visit to in Florida last month that had a few so I snapped them up.

They discontinued my racquet as well and I only bought the thing a few years ago. It plays wonderfully for me the 03, the last two racquets I have had been Prince 03s of different models but I feel like making a switch. Anyone got a suggestion for an aggressive baseline racquet that isn't too light, I am happy with the racquet but every couple of years I just get the bug to try something new.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by quietplease Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:36 pm

prince have plans to re launch themselves back into the market later this year so maybe check their site to see if the new models fit your needs.

If you play and restring regularly (weekly, once or twice a week) a frame will begin to deform under the repeated stress of multiple restrings and long hours of play I've been told so changing racquets every two or three years is recommended.
quietplease
quietplease

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:43 pm

I restring every month or so, and I got two sticks so I only hit a few times with each restring, I would restring more but hey it costs too much. It would be sad to lose prince I think they make great racquets always like them more than the others. Although the prostaff of Wilson was a great one I head for a while and that orange Head murray had I liked and owned it but it was a flamethrower in comparison to what I play with now. I like the honeycomb racquet of the 03 I think it gives you a lot of added racquet head speed at higher weights.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down