The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV

+8
NickisBHAFC
Makaveli
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
Shot 21 LCFC
hodge
JamesLincs
VDT
12 posters

Go down

Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV Empty Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV

Post by VDT Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

1. CM Punk Will End 'The Streak'
2. The Rock vs. John Cena Won't End Cleanly
3. Randy Orton Will Finally Turn Heel
4. Shawn Michaels Will Help Triple H Defeat Brock Lesnar
5. Dolph Ziggler Will Cash In, Win World Title and Break Two Records (Swagger vs. Ziggler breaks the record for shortest match)
6. Jack Swagger Will Defeat Alberto Del Rio to Become World Heavyweight Champion
7. It Will Be Mark Henry's Last Match
8. Cody Rhodes Will Cement Himself as a Babyface
9. Wade Barrett Will Defeat Chris Jericho in an IC Title Match
10. Team Hell No Will Successfully Defend Their Titles...thanks to AJ Lee

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1561394-wwe-wrestlemania-29-10-bold-predictions-for-the-upcoming-ppv#/articles/1561394-wwe-wrestlemania-29-10-bold-predictions-for-the-upcoming-ppv/page/11
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV Empty Re: Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV

Post by JamesLincs Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:12 pm

i dont think any of those will happen

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV Empty Re: Interesting Read on Breacher: WWE WrestleMania 29: 10 Bold Predictions for the Upcoming PPV

Post by hodge Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:20 pm

Barrett to beat Jericho could easily happen I reckon as well as Swagger Vs Del Rio.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:23 pm

1. CM Punk Will End 'The Streak' - Will never happen
2. The Rock vs. John Cena Won't End Cleanly - Anything could happen here so wont rule it out
3. Randy Orton Will Finally Turn Heel - Hopefully, certainly possible
4. Shawn Michaels Will Help Triple H Defeat Brock Lesnar - maybe, certainly possible
5. Dolph Ziggler Will Cash In, Win World Title and Break Two Records (Swagger vs. Ziggler breaks the record for shortest match) - i have been saying since November that Ziggler will be WHC by the end of Wrestlemania, but he will cash in on Del Rio
6. Jack Swagger Will Defeat Alberto Del Rio to Become World Heavyweight Champion - Del Rio will retain as mentioned above
7. It Will Be Mark Henry's Last Match - no chance
8. Cody Rhodes Will Cement Himself as a Babyface - doubt it
9. Wade Barrett Will Defeat Chris Jericho in an IC Title Match - I agree
10. Team Hell No Will Successfully Defend Their Titles...thanks to AJ Lee - doubt it

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:35 pm

They want to be the guy that makes the SHOCK prediction, Bleacher is full of those sort.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:42 pm

But, FWIW

1. CM Punk Will End 'The Streak' - I cant see it
2. The Rock vs. John Cena Wont End Clean - Respectful handshake on the cards for me.
3. Randy Orton Will Finally Turn Heel - I dont think he'll fully turn but I expect signs
4. Shawn Michaels Will Help Triple H Defeat Brock Lesnar - For what end? Cant have a Michaels feud so it seems pointless.
5. Dolph Ziggler Will Cash In, Win World Title and Break Two Records (Swagger vs. Ziggler breaks the record for shortest match) - Thats not a bold anything
6. Jack Swagger Will Defeat Alberto Del Rio to Become World Heavyweight Champion - Be much easier for Ziggler to get heel heat over Del Rio.
7. It Will Be Mark Henry's Last Match - no chance, agreed.
8. Cody Rhodes Will Cement Himself as a Babyface - I think he is on the way and rightly so
9. Wade Barrett Will Defeat Chris Jericho in an IC Title Match - Jericho losing at Mania?! BOLD!
10. Team Hell No Will Successfully Defend Their Titles...thanks to AJ Lee - Revenge shock for Bryan? I think it could well be down to Big E taking offence to Ziggler somehow

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:45 pm

Which one of those do you want to see most?

Randy Orton turning heel for me, needs to be done. Screw Sheamus out of the match to give the Shield the win. This starts a feud between the heel Viper, Orton and Sheamus.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:54 pm

Id want -

Ziggler cash in (bah gawd he not only deserves it but he deserves not to have to carry the burden of that briefcase - a creative team black hole)

I dont want full Orton turn cos I'd worry they may align him with The Shield, I'd rather they didnt plus they could slowly tease a long term feud out of it with patience, I always prefer a slow heel turn.

I'd probably really enjoy the shock of something dirty in the Cena match, dont mind what happens.

I also think Cody has a lot of face potential, but I do worry where either him or Sandow would go right now so dont see the point in rushing them

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 14 Mar 2013, 4:00 pm

Out of all those i only see randy orton turing and ziggler cashing in, even though i dont rate ziggler that highly he is over rated. would really like to see him attempt to cash in only to lose.

Never going to happen but, i would love to see cena beat the rock with help from punk or lesnar, set up a faction and rival with the shield, but not as saviours more as rivals, like the shield isnt the most dominant force in the wwe, we are. 2 heel factions in a rivalry would be interesting, the only thing is im not so sure how cena would match up as a heel, compared to brock and punk, hed be like the odd one out.

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 14 Mar 2013, 4:21 pm

Makaveli wrote:Out of all those i only see randy orton turing and ziggler cashing in, even though i dont rate ziggler that highly he is over rated. would really like to see him attempt to cash in only to lose.

Never going to happen but, i would love to see cena beat the rock with help from punk or lesnar, set up a faction and rival with the shield, but not as saviours more as rivals, like the shield isnt the most dominant force in the wwe, we are. 2 heel factions in a rivalry would be interesting, the only thing is im not so sure how cena would match up as a heel, compared to brock and punk, hed be like the odd one out.

They almost did this last year with Nexus v Corre, when they all brawled at the start of Royal Rumble. I was genuinely excited to see where the storyline would go but there was nothing else on the matter and both factions disbanded not long after.

On the subject of Nexus storylines not being finished off, I STILL want to know why they attacked The Undertaker in the Buried Alive match...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 14 Mar 2013, 4:28 pm

They wanted to end the streak, everybody wants to end the streak they jus couldnt decide which one of them would face the undertaker lol

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 14 Mar 2013, 5:00 pm

1. CM Punk Will End 'The Streak' - Really can't see it happening
2. The Rock vs. John Cena Won't End Cleanly - I acctually want this to happen, anything rather than a Cena clean win which is looking like the obvious out come.
3. Randy Orton Will Finally Turn Heel - I bluddy hope so.
4. Shawn Michaels Will Help Triple H Defeat Brock Lesnar - Would make sense and it could also keep Brock looking dangerous.
5. Dolph Ziggler Will Cash In, Win World Title and Break Two Records (Swagger vs. Ziggler breaks the record for shortest match) - No complaints.
6. Jack Swagger Will Defeat Alberto Del Rio to Become World Heavyweight Champion - Only if he drops the title to Ziggler after.
7. It Will Be Mark Henry's Last Match - 100% not
8. Cody Rhodes Will Cement Himself as a Babyface - 100% not
9. Wade Barrett Will Defeat Chris Jericho in an IC Title Match - Would be good all round.
10. Team Hell No Will Successfully Defend Their Titles...thanks to AJ Lee - Really cant see this.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 14 Mar 2013, 6:00 pm

I think 5, 6 and 9 are perfectly likely to happen.

I would be surprised if Ziggler does cash in on Del Rio as they are trying to get him over as a face, I don't think he's over enough for Ziggler not to get cheers when cashing on him. If Ziggler does cash in, it'd make sense for it to be on Swagger.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 14 Mar 2013, 7:34 pm

1. CM Punk Will End 'The Streak'
I'm in two minds about this, while I know it pretty much won't happen I'm not sure if I want it too, CM Punk is my favourite wrestler and Undertaker was my favourite as a kid...my mind says I want it too but the child inside screams no!
2. The Rock vs. John Cena Won't End Cleanly
Cena needs a change, maybe a heel turn would be good, a lot of the crowd boo him as it is so why not play on that and give him a change, it doesn't even have to be a full turn but just give him some actual attitude...I saw a promo of him v JBL at a previous mania and he was still a face but he was actually exciting to watch.
3. Randy Orton Will Finally Turn Heel
Hopefully, like with Cena this would be a good move for his persona...WWE need to get him back to be the bad guy and give him a title reign even if it's just IC
4. Shawn Michaels Will Help Triple H Defeat Brock Lesnar
Possible? Not sure, this is the sort of event that happens in mania to create a massive crowd pop and maybe seeing DX reform for one last time (with NAO coming out as well) would give all the attitude fans a nice bit of nostalgia.
5. Dolph Ziggler Will Cash In, Win World Title and Break Two Records (Swagger vs. Ziggler breaks the record for shortest match)
I was having a conversation with a few mates the other day and I said if I was booking mania I'd have Swagger beat Del Rio for the title to then have him lose it to Ziggler as a sort of punishment for Weed The People...I'd then write him out with a kayfabe injury so he could serve suspension. I also would like to see Ziggler with the title, losing AJ Lee in the process.
6. Jack Swagger Will Defeat Alberto Del Rio to Become World Heavyweight Champion
See above
7. It Will Be Mark Henry's Last Match
This makes no sense, why the hell would WWE build him up like they have been just to end it...while I don't really love him as a wrestler I can see the buzz he creates.
8. Cody Rhodes Will Cement Himself as a Babyface
Maybe I'm wrong but this is hardly bold, he's pretty popular from what I've seen.
9. Wade Barrett Will Defeat Chris Jericho in an IC Title Match
Makes sense, Chris Jericho is here to put on good shows and put people over, the only reason I can see this happening is if WWE have bigger plans for Barret, maybe to start working him towards the WHC?
10. Team Hell No Will Successfully Defend Their Titles...thanks to AJ Lee
I hope this happens so that Ziggler can ditch AJ and they can work on a proper storyline for her instead of just being desperate or crazy. The only problem I have is this would mean Team Hell No carrying on, I just want it to end now...Kane and Daniel Bryan deserve better.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 15 Mar 2013, 2:42 am

I do remember about two years ago, maybe longer there was a story doing the rounds that Henry was only going to Wrestle for another year to 18 months, obviously he's had the best period of his career since then so maybe that changed his mind, I don't think predicting Henry's retirement is an outlandish idea though, while I wouldn't say its likely, I wouldn't be shocked if he did hang the boots up either

I think people often forget that he's been around for 17 years, he's a very big guy too, you have to imagine his knees would be pretty beat up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 15 Mar 2013, 2:47 am

Personally of the 10 of these I'd say only the first 2 and 4 could be described as bold, I'd say 3 and 9 are almost nailed on.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 15 Mar 2013, 3:02 am

I actually think #4 is quite logical too

Brock broke Shawns arm, its WrestleMania, Michaels will be expected to be in attendance, a 'DX reunion' of sorts is a feel good moment and also gives Brock an excuse for a loss, it also allows HBK to get some revenge on Brock

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down