The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernie does Indian Wells literally

Go down

Ernie does Indian Wells literally Empty Ernie does Indian Wells literally

Post by socal1976 Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:24 pm

I have to say that love the merry prankster Ernie and his devil may care attitude. Sure he is wasting a lot of potential and brain cells but most of us have been there and at sometime done that. But my friend last night who went mid-week to Indian Wells had a bit of gossip to share. I went on sunday and didn't notice anything as such because it was freaking hot and I had one or two or six trips to the bar while the woman's matches were on. The WTA matches coming on center court is my cue to cure my dehydrated state. However apparently the day before the Nadal match as Rafa was having a practice session Ernie was at the corona booth promoting their beer. Apparently, as a good corporate pitch man he was sampling the product quite aggressively the day before his big match along with his father. And he was getting along rather nicely with some of the fans of the fairer sex and the corona models. All while super Rafa was preparing for the match the next day.

socal1976

Back to top Go down