The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christoper Denis Robshaw

5 posters

Go down

Christoper Denis Robshaw Empty Christoper Denis Robshaw

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

Any room for him on the Lions plane?
This question needs asking it is the elephant in the room, been dubbed as shoo-in for the Captaincy even, but beyond his honest limited graft can this lad better the likes of what Wales Ireland and Scotland have to offer in the back row?
Pre match Wales v England we were treated to a montage from Dallagio on how Robshaw is God,but in my humble opinion he is weak, seen him under pressure four times in the last six months, South Africa and Australia in Twickers and Italy and Wales this six nations and the lad just seems to go inward, the only games i have seen him excel in was against the Scottish, he almost has an air of Parrise about him " always there to tidy up the mess and cover other players shortcomings" giving the illusion that he is better than he really is, almost like being the best looking ugly girl.
Huge question mark over him and Dan Cole now, i would add Farrell to that but his dad will make sure he goes.
Dan Biggar has out played Farrell!!! and you all know how consistent but average Dan Biggar is.

Back to top Go down

Christoper Denis Robshaw Empty Re: Christoper Denis Robshaw

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 pm

Pretty quiet on 606 this morning.
Silence is louder than words as they say. kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:04 pm

Once again mate you prove yourself dereft of any real class or moral character.

Robshaw was once again excellent, he and Cole were monsters in a beaten pack, Robshaw and Cole are 2 of the first names on the plane!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Their both decent back Ups to Jones Warburton and tipric

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Their both decent back Ups to Jones Warburton and tipric

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Impossible Standards Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Robshaw is a very good player. But harsh to judge him on yesterdays game he was single handily trying to stop the welsh back row. Look at his stats the guy is a work horse. Credit where it is due, yes he should be on the plane.
Impossible Standards
Impossible Standards

Back to top Go down

Post by welshboii15 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

There's no ifs or buts the guy is going and he deserves to go he's grown on me through out the tournament. I know I didn't pick him for my lions squad but that's because its through who I liked not who was best which is wrong but its only an opinion, robshaw is fantastic but he was out classed yesterday by warns and tips but he has been out standing through out

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Its a selection headache for sure, with so many great players in form, but Robshaw will definitely make the tour

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Robshaw has been the most consistant player in the 6ns. he tackle stats are unblieveable. I would like to think that the coaches who are picking the Lions squad, are not as one eyed as some of the posters on here.

I do believe they will pick the best players from each country weither they are playing in their own country or playing abroad....So yes Robshaw will go on the Lions tour. IMHO.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:21 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:Robshaw has been the most consistant player in the 6ns. he tackle stats are unblieveable. I would like to think that the coaches who are picking the Lions squad, are not as one eyed as some of the posters on here.

I do believe they will pick the best players from each country weither they are playing in their own country or playing abroad....So yes Robshaw will go on the Lions tour. IMHO.

Sorry Madge, Halfpenny has been much more consistent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Just as I think you couldn't spout any more rubbish you come out with this gem, well done.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Just as I think you couldn't spout any more rubbish you come out with this gem, well done.

Sorry Sarge, just my opinion Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Very much aimed at the OP Rev Wink

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down