The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition

4 posters

Go down

Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition Empty Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 1:48 pm

1. Chiefs: Luke Joeckel, LT

Andy Reid wants a long term answer at LT, in Philly it was Tra Thomas, then Jason Peters, the latter costing a first from Buffalo. Albert is short term for the time being and is kinda meh, Schwartz is just a guy. Reid gets his franchise LT in Joeckel.

2. Jaguars: Dion Jordan, DE
Gus Bradley wants to bring the front Seattle utilises to Jacksonville. Problem being the Jags haven't had a good pass rusher, like ever. Jordan can wreak havoc from the 'leo' role, or the spot that requires a pure pass rusher (Chris Clemons).

3. TRADE Bills: Geno Smith, QB
Buffalos projected starter at QB, is Tyler Thigpen iirc. More to the point, Buffalo needs a franchise QB to re-energise a franchise that has stalled in recent years. They jump up to secure one.

4. Eagles: Eric Fisher, LT
Jason Peters is returning from injury, and Philly needs to get younger up front regardless. Fisher can slot in at RT, allowing Herremans to slide back to RG and immediately solidifies an OL that struggled last year. Long term he slides to LT. Tossed a coin between Fisher and Milliner here.

5. Lions: Ezekiel Ansah, DE
Lions have a few holes now, could use a Tackle, have needed CB help since forever. However KVB is gone, Avril went to Seattle, Schwartz needs a great front 4 for his defense to work. Ansah is a great fit for the Wide-9 which allows him to use his athleticism to give LTs nightmares on the edge.

6. TRADE Chargers: Lane Johnson, LT
2nd move of the day. The Chargers have to keep Rivers upright. Last year they didn't and now their best OLman has flown to Denver. Johnson's potential is through the ceiling.

7. Cardinals: Chance Warmack, G
The Cardinals have to get better up front, especially if Arians wants to throw down the field. Warmack is the best player in the draft and immediately makes the Cardinals better in that regard.

8. Raiders: Dee Milliner, CB
BPA at this spot for a team low on good players. Milliner drops a tad, but hes the best CB in this class by a distance.

9. Jets: Jarvis Jones, OLB
Jones has been given the medical all clear, one doctor even said he may have never had a spinal condition. The Jets need help pretty much everywhere, but giving Rex Ryan the kind of edge rusher he's never had in Jones should allow him to scheme a defence that carries the Jets to respectability.

10. Titans: Sharrif Floyd, DT
Levitre solidified the interior of the OL, now the Titans tab Floyd to do the same for the DL.

11. TRADE Rams: Jonathon Cooper
They got Jake Long in FA, now they get Cooper next to him to give Bradford the protection hes never had in his career.

12. TRADE Saints: Barkevious Mingo
The Saints jump the Bucs for Mingo, giving Rob Ryan the pass rushing OLB he needs to implement his 3-4 scheme.

13. Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB
This *may* (don't flame me Bucs fans) turn into Revis. Either way the Bucs need more help at CB as they were abysmal vs the pass last season.

14. Panthers: Star Loutalelei, DT
Heart problems may have scared teams, but Star is a top 5 talent and the Panthers need to get better on the interior in a bad way

15. Dolphins: Kenny Vaccaro, S
Lost in the FA shuffle, is that Miamis secondary is bad. Vaccaro is a step towards rectifying that.

16. TRADE Vikings: Tavon Austin, WR
Harvin is gone, Jennings is in but the Vikings need a lot more at the WR position. Austin gives them a shifty target in the Harvin mold.

17. Steelers: Cordarelle Patterson, WR
Wallace has walked in FA, Sanders may follow, Miller is an injury doubt, leaving the Steelers with Brown, Cotchery and Burress at WR. They need to replace some of the explosiveness lost this offseason.

18. TRADE Bears: Alec Ogletree, LB
Urlacher isn’t good anymore, and the Bears need to continue getting younger on defence. Ogletree comes with some personality red flags, but the Bears locker room should be able to handle him.

19. Giants: Damontre Moore, DE
Osi is gone, Tuck is coming off a 2nd straight ineffective regular season. The Giants live and die by their pass rush, and The Giants can pair Moore and JPP for years to come.

20. Cowboys: Sheldon Richardson, DT
The Cowboys are switching to the 4-3, and Monte Kiffin wants DTs that get up the field. Richardson can do that.

21. TRADE Colts: Desmond Trufant, CB
The Colts picked up Cason for a year in FA, but isn’t enough to put them off adding another CB in the first.

22. Rams: D.J Fluker, T
I’m guessing Saffold will be traded rather than swapped to RT, so the Rams get Fluker to man the right side of the OL.

23. Browns: Tyler Eifert, TE
Rob Chuzinski wants a receiving TE in his offense, and after the Browns move back a few times, they grab Eifert to fill that role.

24. Bengals: Bjoern Werner, DE
Werners stock has taken a hit in recent times, but he represents excellent value for Cincy.

25. Vikings: Jonathon Banks, CB
Winfield may or may not be back, but he isn’t a long term answer. Banks is a big physical CB who should fit into the Vikings secondary

26. Packers: Eric Reid, S
With memories of Kaepernick jogging past them still fresh in their mind, the Pack take a big physical safety to try and sure up their secondary.

27. Texans: Keenan Allen, WR
The Texans need a number 2 to emerge opposite Andre Johnson (and for Schaub to stop sucking).

28. Broncos: Kevin Minter, LB
D.J Williams is gone, Minter solidifies the Broncos LB corps.

29. TRADE Eagles: Margus Hunt, DE
The Eagles missed on RJF to play DE in their 3-4. They don’t miss on Hunt.

30. TRADE Jaguars: Matt Elam, S
Jags trade up to make Elam the 3rd safety taken in the first to begin the rebuild of the secondary.

31. 49ers: Jesse Williams, NT
The 49ers lost a few guys on their DL to FA, Williams gets them one back and a long term successor up front.

32. Ravens: Manti T’eo, LB
Ozzie sticks to his board, luckily this aligns with an area of need for the Ravens, who lost a couple of ILBs.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition Empty Re: Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 1:49 pm

Probably throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks with trades, but what the hell
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition Empty Re: Mock Draft, Electric Bugaloo Edition

Post by Colan (niner) Mon 18 Mar 2013, 4:40 pm

Nice effort, don't think the Vikings would trade up for Austin though. Imagine a player finding out that the Jags trade up for him. Must be like finding out Wigan or Boro are signing you

Colan (niner)

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 18 Mar 2013, 5:25 pm

Haha must be gutting Niner lol

Good stuff, not too sure the Pats will trade down, but then they always seem too
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 5:59 pm

I'd be astounded if I got 1 trade right, but hey
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:07 pm

Electric Bugaloo?

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:09 pm

I mispelled Boogaloo Sad
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:13 pm

I think I can safely say that no-one here would have known that you had misspelled Boogaloo. It's not a word I use often so I have no idea what order you put the letters in or even what letters you use!

As for the draft, nice effort! I have no idea where you guys get the energy from to see an entire 1st round mock all the way through to the end. I would be lucky to get to number 10 before I ran out of steam!

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:16 pm

Yeah I kinda got bored towards the end
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 18 Mar 2013, 9:16 pm

Once you do one, its easy to edit tho
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down