The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results

+4
Shot 21 LCFC
JamesLincs
Kay Fabe
VDT
8 posters

Go down

Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results  Empty Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results

Post by VDT Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:37 am

Round of 8
* Samoa Joe defeated Jeff Hardy.

* Austin Aries defeated Kurt Angle. Angle’s hamstring was taped and he looked like he was working hurt.

* James Storm defeated Bully Ray when Devon interfered, causing Ray’s DQ when he hit Storm with a hammer.

* Bobby Roode defeated Sting via submission.

Semi Finals
* Samoa Joe defeated Austin Aries.

* Bobby Roode defeated James Storm following low blow and submission.

Final
* Bobby Roode defeated Samoa Joe.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results  Empty Re: Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 am

What's the point in this tournament?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results  Empty Re: Spoilers: TNA Heavyweight Tournament One Night Only Taping Results

Post by VDT Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:09 am

Don't know, they're all former world champs and Bully Ray! Maybe its to see who the greatest world champ of all time!

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 am

im confused as hell. what is going on with tna heavweight title at the moment. i have a spoiler that i havent read on this forum. im not sure if its in another thread. i dont know whats going on.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

I tried to ask yesterday too, everyones posting spoilers but no-ones got a clue why or what for

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:37 am

Laugh TNA summed up prefectly!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 am

Because TNA's taping system is screwed now, they tape two shows every two weeks, and they pre tape PPVs thinking that the people will buy them months down the line.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:48 am

its not that tho giz, im reading all kinds of random stuff. i wont say what ive read but it concerns bullyray

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:07 am

They are only doing 4 live PPV's a year now so these will replace the other 8. They are basically pre taped PPV's

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 am

Yeah but why tape them all now? That's the point, are they basically just giving away months of storylines with these pre taped PPV's? Why is Bully Ray in a Title Tournament, to me that suggests he drops the belt, he's only just won it soare we basically being told when he'll be losing it? What if guys get injured? Months of planning and no pay-offs because the guy taped to win has a busted knee for the last 6 weeks or so...strange

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 am

It's a ridiculous decision to be taping so many of these One Night Only events so far in advance, I mean that's pretty much all of them done now isn't it? Are we going back to the bad old days of WCW whereby guys would be dropping belts they hadn't even won yet?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:44 pm

I don't think it's a tournament FOR the world heavyweight title, but a tournament of world heavyweight title winners. They don't mean anything, there's no storyline behind it. They're just taking the general premise and then booking it around that.

The only issue is when these are aired, lots of things could be different...it's very confusing.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Well I hope none of these guys go Benoit between now and whenever this thing airs.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down