The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own destiny

5 posters

Go down

Create your own destiny Empty Create your own destiny

Post by JJJohnson Thu 21 Mar 2013, 1:17 pm

Seems to be a lot of guys on here who have great creative minds, and quite disgruntled about the way WWE and TNA are handling things right now.

So I thought I would give another shot at trying to tempt some of you over to try e-fedding.

It may sound dorky (because it is) and maybe doesn't interest alot of you but I would recommend you give us a shot before you make a judgement. I know plenty of guys on these boards who thought the idea of E-fedding was lame and then they gave us a shot and found it better than what is currently on the market right now.

Basically, to anyone who doesn't know what e-fedding is, you create a character and you promo as that character. Taking them on a journey throughout a make believe wrestling promotion (which is run by me). You will be entered into feuds, given storylines to work with and have the chance to move up the ladder to the top of the fed.

All you have to do is promo (a great way to get the mind working creatively) and I am the one responsible for writing the shows and giving you all something to read.

Not trying to blow our own trumpet but it can be a very effective way to pass the hours at work, and I think there are plenty of guys on this board who would excel at it.

I run the EWF e-fed on this site and we are still in our infancy so always looking for new members. Whether you have done e-fedding before this is a great chance to get involved and see what we are all about.

I will provide some links below if anyone wants to see how we are doing things:

https://www.606v2.com/t41934-ewf-presents-atonement-wednesday-27th-march-2013
This is our upcoming PPV match card and underneath you can see examples of the promos or RP's that people have posted for their characters.

https://www.606v2.com/t41923-ewf-conflict-results-sunday-17th-march-2013-episode-4
This is our last set of results that I wrote. You can get an idea of what we are doing in EWF.

https://www.606v2.com/t39457p600-daily-discussion
And this is a link to our discussion page where you can talk about anything you like. Just a place to chat through the day or ask any questions that you want answering.

Not everyone's cup of tea I know, but give us a read and maybe a shoutout. I am always around the board and happy to answer any questions from you guys.

Hopefully might see a few more of you in EWF in the future.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Create your own destiny Empty Re: Create your own destiny

Post by x12x Thu 21 Mar 2013, 3:59 pm

I know a lot of people will be cynical about e-fedding and believe me I was before I started but once you get your first show out of the way it just draws you in, if you are a wrestling fan and like being creative then I highly suggest you check EWF out.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 22 Mar 2013, 10:18 am

I must admit I have always been a tad sceptical about e-Feds, never really felt it was for me despite being on the board for some time, I just never thought it was something that would float my boat. When JJ created EWF I thought I'd check it out to finally see what it was all about, Hero mentioned to me that JJ was a fantastic writer and that he's produced some excellent stuff with other Feds he was involved with. With the founders endorsement I thought why not give it a shot and I never looked back! It really helps to fill those boring times at work especially on show days as it can be a pretty lengthy read. The current EWF story lines are pretty much everything you'd want to see in WWE or TNA but done in a really logical, coherent way. I would strongly recommend anyone who's in two minds to at the minimum check out the last show because if nothing else it's a great read.

The beauty of it is that you can do as little or as much as you like, you basically post a promo or two before each match and based on the quality of what you produce you climb the EWF ladder!

So if there are any budding CM Punk's or Dean Ambrose's out there or if you enjoy a bit of fantasy booking, get involved, you will be surprised at how entertaining it is.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 11:36 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t42410-ewf-presents-atonement-wednesday-27th-march-2013-results

Sorry to bump this but take a look at the fantastic work JJ has done, it really does put some of the professional writers to shame considering JJ does this as a hobby.

I would strongly encourage anybody, whether sceptical about efedding or not to take a look. You might just catch the bug and be hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:37 am

That was incredible and good to see Hero getting involved again.

Things are likely to get even better (of possible!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:23 pm

This is just the start Adam, looking to kick things up a notch in the coming weeks/months.

Obviously I run EWF, so my view is slightly biased, but I would recommend it to anyone and urge them to at least give it a crack.

It doesn't have to be completely serious (as you know from your days in 6WF) but can be a great way to pass the day.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:51 pm

I'm gonna have a look into having a go when next when I'm back in work
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Mar 2013, 12:52 pm

That's great VDT

If there is any questions or generally anything you need to know then please feel free to ask.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down