The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

steve walsh

5 posters

Go down

steve walsh  Empty steve walsh

Post by welshboii15 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Wish people would stop putting the blame on refs for their team losing.
Steve Walsh didn't make Joe marler bring the scrum down, Steve Walsh didn't make England miss tackles, Steve Walsh didn't make Dan cole fall on the wrong side of the ruck, oh and did Steve Walsh make Manu tuilagi drop the ball or miss over laps no.
im not directing this to all England fans so please don't take this statement that way because i know alot of the fans have accepted what happened but the fans that are looking for excuses get over it please.
Same with Adam Jones saying the Scots cheated etc they got caught they got penalized for it accept it

welshboii15

Back to top Go down

steve walsh  Empty Re: steve walsh

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 am

I thought this was going to be confirmation that Steve Walsh is to be the next Batman. I must say, I'm disappointed it's about the rugby again.

Don't worry, Steve - keep up the auditions. Someone is bound to see the potential of those moviestar looks soon.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:47 am

SecretFly wrote:I thought this was going to be confirmation that Steve Walsh is to be the next Batman. I must say, I'm disappointed it's about the rugby again.

Don't worry, Steve - keep up the auditions. Someone is bound to see the potential of those moviestar looks soon.
more likely his own reality show.

"playing to the referee's whistle" Whistle
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am

Curious as to why Walsh uses a long plaster to cover up the tattoo he has down the length of his arm.
That's three wales/england games that he has performed/presided over, how many more before he gets the freedom of Cardiff ? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:05 am

I love Steve Walsh.

Will he be reffing the Wales championship decider in 2014?

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 am

The Lions will need to review the tape well, because Steve W merely represents the SH interpretation at the breakdown. We saw NZ undone by a very NH interpretation against ENG which Rowntree found time to give a "glowing review" of. But it's more likely the Lions will encounter SW's version of reality, especially after the southern refs are primed by Super Rugby interpretations of the new super clean breakdown...

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 am

GloriousEmpire wrote:The Lions will need to review the tape well, because Steve W merely represents the SH interpretation at the breakdown. We saw NZ undone by a very NH interpretation against ENG which Rowntree found time to give a "glowing review" of. But it's more likely the Lions will encounter SW's version of reality, especially after the southern refs are primed by Super Rugby interpretations of the new super clean breakdown...

So Wales play a more naturally SH version of breakdown rugby?

That's it guys. Argument settled at last. Three Airbus A380s full of Welsh men and two Cessna Skyhawks for the rest.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:57 am

I think that's it actually. I believe Wales will benefit more if the new clean breakdown laws are adopted than any other NH side. They play like the Brumbies of a few years ago.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down