The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“The Governator” to induct Sammartino

+5
DDT
The Awesome Giz
Aaronb33
Kid Vicious
VDT
9 posters

Go down

“The Governator” to induct Sammartino Empty “The Governator” to induct Sammartino

Post by VDT Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:28 pm

"Movie star and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed Monday morning that he is WrestleMania-bound, and will officially be inducting his good friend Bruno Sammartino into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 6th.

Arnold has been the rumored celebrity guest to induct Sammartino for several weeks, as WWE Superstar and C.O.O. Triple H appeared at the Arnold Classic earlier this month to meet with Schwarzenegger, likely to finalize plans."

Good choice I think, huge name. Anyone heard who inducting Backlund? Heard its gonna be Maria which I thought was odd as I don't see the connection is! I tweeted the Iron Shiek last week saying he should induct Backlund!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

“The Governator” to induct Sammartino Empty Re: “The Governator” to induct Sammartino

Post by Kid Vicious Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:16 pm

This is fantastic news.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

“The Governator” to induct Sammartino Empty Re: “The Governator” to induct Sammartino

Post by Aaronb33 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Arnie inducting Sammartino? I don't think I've seen a HoF ceremony with subtitles before, but I have a feeling this will be the first.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:42 pm

Only if Jack Thwagger does some inducting.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Subtitles?! Have you seen Mil Mascaras' painfull induction last year, only thing I picked up was he had two wvies or something, he mentioned he drank beer now and again aswell.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 am

I don't really get the hall of fame! Guys like Edge have been inducted recently(nothing against Edge, as I rated him alot) yet older guys like Mick Filey and Bruno Sammartino have to wait until after him.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 am

To be fair Mick Filey is probably the least deserving guy to ever be inducted

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 am

Kay Fabe wrote:To be fair Mick Filey is probably the least deserving guy to ever be inducted

isn't he the guy with the Cactus Jock alterego?

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:00 am

The Awesome Giz wrote:Subtitles?! Have you seen Mil Mascaras' painfull induction last year, only thing I picked up was he had two wvies or something, he mentioned he drank beer now and again aswell.

You've just reminded me of Pat Patterson inducting Mad Dog Vachon. That one was a challenge to keep up with Laugh

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:24 am

That's a new one most painful, boring, dead or most hard to understand induction ever?

Dusty Rhodes can be a challenge, though I enjoyed his riot speech inducting Eddie Graham.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:32 am

Kay Fabe wrote:To be fair Mick Filey is probably the least deserving guy to ever be inducted

That's an outrageous statement to make Kay Fabe!

What about his classic feuds with Stang, Big Van Wader, Terry Fink, The Undertoker, Stone Cold Steve Dustin, The Rack, Triple E and Sandy Orton?

Least deserving guy ever my ass!

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am

Laugh The Undertoker

"Roll In Peace!" At least now we know why he comes out surrounded in so much smoke!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Undertoker and Triple E Laugh

Jake the Snake wants to know where he can sign up

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:Undertoker and Triple E Laugh

Jake the Snake wants to know where he can sign up

Laugh

That would make for great TV, Jake on the rampage trying to find the Undertoker and Triple E, with Diamond Dallas Page running along behind him shouting "THE POWER OF DDP YOGA COMPELS YOU!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

"FEED ME MORE" hits and Jake would just cut him off

"P1ss of Ryback and get your own gear"

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down