The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1

+10
kingraf
lags72
CaledonianCraig
HM Murdock
JuliusHMarx
Born Slippy
lydian
laverfan
socal1976
invisiblecoolers
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1 - Page 2 Empty Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 27 Mar 2013, 3:22 am

First topic message reminder :

Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1, take a bow Tommy Haas Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1 - Page 2 3933776953 .

Mind boggling performance and superb display of skill to save tennis from retrievers.

Made a huge fortune out of Tommy today, can't believe myself why I bet on him, I for once thought he gonna win the 1st set but clearly winning the match was out of my guess.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Wed 27 Mar 2013, 4:21 pm

Such a shame that a few sour grapes are so determined to spoil Tommy's great win.

Ironic how a player from a bygone (week) era took out none other than mr. golden era himself Novak Djokovic.

That's quite funny Laugh
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wea Keira Veteran schools transition No.1

Post by LuvSports! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 4:30 pm

sorry IC you were there for the queens match or wimby match or you were there at queens at the time when haas was beating djoko in halle?

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Wed 27 Mar 2013, 4:31 pm

invisiblecoolers wrote:Very sensible post HMM thumbsup , there is really no concern with one defeat and Djoko is the man to beat on the current tour, but Haas demanded the respect with that kinda performance and I am sure you agree to it thumbsup
Huge respect deserved.

Haas, perhaps even more than Hewitt, is the big "what if" player on tour. "What if" he had been injury free? There are hints he could have been something rather special... but we'll never know!

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 27 Mar 2013, 4:40 pm

LuvSports! wrote:sorry IC you were there for the queens match or wimby match or you were there at queens at the time when haas was beating djoko in halle?

I was there at the queen when the match happened in Halle, I was cursing myself to have missed that match live but was so happy when the repeat happened in Wim and I was there to witness the majestic play, while Haas played great Djoko was never a good grass court player and Haas found it easy to expose it.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:09 pm

I hope you enjoyed the final at queens with murray and blake, long trip from toronto!

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 27 Mar 2013, 5:44 pm

LuvSports! wrote:I hope you enjoyed the final at queens with murray and blake, long trip from toronto!

I was in Cardiff from 2002 - 2008, to be precise I was a customer Service Manager for Tesco's in Cardiff, just coz I am in Canada right now doesn't mean I never stayed in UK thumbsup

Do you know there is 3 head office for Tesco's in UK? one in Dundee, one in England I forgot the location and the other one is in Cardiff, sadly Cardiff office closed operations in 2007 and Tesco.com took over, is that enough to convince you I stayed in UK for quite a while ? Very Happy I stayed near by the Heath hospital which is a famous hospital in that region.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by lags72 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:06 pm

I think the one in England is in a place called Cheshunt, and that this is in fact the company's overall HQ.

Can't quite believe I'm posting about the location of supermarket head offices* on a tennis forum ........ Erm

(*mind you ...... many would say it's more exciting than era talk ...... )

Last edited by lags72 on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvSports! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:08 pm

Even though i never doubted you IC, you have convinced me all over again Wink

LuvSports!

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Wed 27 Mar 2013, 6:36 pm

lags72 wrote:I think the one in England is in a place called Cheshunt, and that this is in fact the company's overall HQ.

Can't quite believe I'm posting about the location of supermarket head offices* on a tennis forum ........ Erm

(*mind you ...... many would say it's more exciting than era talk ...... )

yea you are right, its Cheshunt, never been there personally thou. However Tesco.com's Head office is in Dundee , I worked for both of them.

Very true its much more interesting to talk Tesco in Tennis forum than wee keira and Shakira stuffs. thumbsup

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2