The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman

+11
Mr Fishpaste
Ozzy3213
aucklandlaurie
George Carlin
dallym
t1000advancedprototype
english warrior
maestegmafia
mikey_philVIII
yappysnap
mrzimmerman
15 posters

Go down

Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman Empty Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman

Post by mrzimmerman Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Looks like Beale will miss the Lions tour. Shame really as you want the Lions to beat the full strength Aussie team. Saying that I'm glad I don't have to see his face again for a while. Full story of incident in link below. Pretty funny story really. I'd love to watch a crimestoppers type reconstruction.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2013/03/28/australia-suffer-lions-blow-as-kurtley-beale-suspended-for-punching-gareth-delve-91466-33080706/

mrzimmerman

Back to top Go down

Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman Empty Re: Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman

Post by yappysnap Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm

Don't think he'll miss the tour, if Oz are struggling then he'll come back to the fold.

It was only a little fight, frankly the state of the Rebels they could use a few more players showing those emotions week in week out!

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman Empty Re: Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman

Post by mikey_philVIII Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:44 pm

Punching a Welshman? Thought they rewarded you for that sort of thing!

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:00 pm

All changed when the BBC and English newspapers kicked up a furore over that Kiwi hooker...

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Don't worry Kurtley, the Knighthoods in the post, along with the freedom of a lot of English towns and City's.

By the way, you always were one of my favourite Aussie sportsmen, but after this you go to the top of the class!! Wink

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:23 pm

english warrior wrote:Don't worry Kurtley, the Knighthoods in the post, along with the freedom of a lot of English towns and City's.

By the way, you always were one of my favourite Aussie sportsmen, but after this you go to the top of the class!! Wink

Are you trying to be funny ?

What you wrote isn't amusing at all. You should really consider what you are writing and what people will think of you before you press send.

Your post makes you sound incredibly immature.

Last edited by maestegmafia on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:27 pm

english warrior wrote:Don't worry Kurtley, the Knighthoods in the post, along with the freedom of a lot of English towns and City's.

30-3. Nearly two weeks have passed and I'm still giggling like a baby.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

maestegmafia wrote:

What you wrote isn't amusing at all. You should really consider what you are writing and what people will think of you before you press send.

I'm fairly sure the post was tongue in cheek, hence the little winking face...

In any case I don't know why you're upset about Kurtley hitting another Ozzy, and Cooper Vuna has come out publicly saying that it's nothing and has been sent home too. Wink Whistle

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 pm

t1000advancedprototype wrote:

30-3. Nearly two weeks have passed and I'm still giggling like a baby.

Yes but you've been doing that for years before the game as well, there's medicine available for your problems, you don't need to suffer alone. OK

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:39 pm

yappysnap wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

In any case I don't know why you're upset about Kurtley hitting another Ozzy, and Cooper Vuna has come out publicly saying that it's nothing and has been sent home too. Wink Whistle

I am not upset at the punch, more at this pathetic little twit and the xenophobic drivel he posts all over our forum on as many threads as possible.

Will a mod please tell us all why these morons like english warrior continue to exist on here ? ? ? ?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by dallym Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:49 am

yappysnap wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Cooper Vuna isn't really an Aussie. He's a New Zealander (with some Tongan heritage) who has gone on to represent Australia through residency because they have no depth

dallym

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:04 am

...And then there were Two Amigos.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:18 am

maestegmafia wrote:All changed when the BBC and English newspapers kicked up a furore over that Kiwi hooker...

Andrew Hore did not punch Bradley Davis. he merely hooked him out of his way.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:59 am

yappysnap wrote:Don't think he'll miss the tour, if Oz are struggling then he'll come back to the fold.

It was only a little fight, frankly the state of the Rebels they could use a few more players showing those emotions week in week out!

Had it been a scrap in the dressing room after the game whilst they were searching for answers for why they got smashed by the Sharks, then I would be inclined to agree you. However, it was later on in a bar and once again Beale had been drinking excessively. He is already on bail for a serious assault in a bar whilst he was hammered. I would suggest that he may have a bit of a problem and the fight was not as a direct result of him being emotional over his teams defeat.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:11 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:All changed when the BBC and English newspapers kicked up a furore over that Kiwi hooker...

Andrew Hore did not punch Bradley Davis. he merely hooked him out of his way.

Laurie whether one or the other it was referenced because it was about the first time in the history of the game where a player struck a welshman and was actually punished for it.

One day they may even get carded during the game.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Fishpaste Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:41 am

Kurtley's got serious ego and alcohol issues. He's drunkenly fooling around on the team bus, his captain (the welshman) tells him to sit down and behave, Beale punches his captain; Vuna then intervenes to assist his captain, and Beale punches him as well! I wouldn't want such a guy in my team, no matter how talented...

Mr Fishpaste

Back to top Go down

Post by Knackeredknees Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am

maestegmafia wrote:
yappysnap wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Maestag, that's a bit harsh as a few posts up you blamed the ENGLISH papers for kicking up a storm over the hoare incident, when I'm sure it's the British papers.

And the Western Mail was the most vocal of papers getting close to demanding hanging be brought back

I am not upset at the punch, more at this pathetic little twit and the xenophobic drivel he posts all over our forum on as many threads as possible.

Will a mod please tell us all why these morons like english warrior continue to exist on here ? ? ? ?

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:27 am

Would he have had a different sanction if he had punched someone of a different nationality?
Another prattish topic of which there is no shortage!
This site is on the slide big style.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Knackeredknees Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 am

Strange my post is in the wrong order?

Knackeredknees

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am

Maesteg- What can i say, I've upset you and hey, thats got to lie on my conscience for quite a while, so abject apologies, because i hadn't realised just how sensitive you are, and as such not quite up to a bit of verbal, 'Rough and tumble' but, i'll try and keep my (alleged Wink ) 'Xenophobic drivel ' in check from now on!!

In my defence i have to say that my post was made in a state of envy and rage, that someone (Kurtley Beale) had done something that was so near the Top of my 'Bucket list' and even more grudgingly from me, at such a young age!! So put it down to the jealousy and envy which unfortunately kicked in, and left me unable to post in a rational and balanced manner, but i can assure you that now you've put me right, nothing of the sort will happen again to upset you.

By the way if he'd actually kicked the Welshman as well, do you think i'd have been happier, well, all i can say is NO, NO and NO again, but hey Very Happy everybody needs a dream!!

Sorry again Maesteg, Honestly!!! Wink

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by t1000advancedprototype Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:30 pm

english warrior wrote:Maesteg- What can i say, I've upset you and hey, thats got to lie on my conscience for quite a while, so abject apologies, because i hadn't realised just how sensitive you are, and as such not quite up to a bit of verbal, 'Rough and tumble' but, i'll try and keep my (alleged Wink ) 'Xenophobic drivel ' in check from now on!!

In my defence i have to say that my post was made in a state of envy and rage, that someone (Kurtley Beale) had done something that was so near the Top of my 'Bucket list' and even more grudgingly from me, at such a young age!! So put it down to the jealousy and envy which unfortunately kicked in, and left me unable to post in a rational and balanced manner, but i can assure you that now you've put me right, nothing of the sort will happen again to upset you.

By the way if he'd actually kicked the Welshman as well, do you think i'd have been happier, well, all i can say is NO, NO and NO again, but hey Very Happy everybody needs a dream!!

Sorry again Maesteg, Honestly!!! Wink

30-3

Oof! Kurtley Beale suspended for punching a Welshman 1347041234

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:24 pm

english warrior - I actually found your initial post quite funny - I respect others might be offended but I enjoy the banter and having lived the "wrong" side of the bridge for 20 years, I would actually be offended if I didn't get stick when I walked into the club. Enjoyed a good night out last night at a dinner for a Cornwall rugby team, of course the talk was about the 6 Nations and my failure to bid for the signed english rugby jersey on auction thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Rubyguby- Well, no offence meant, just trying to puncture some people with an attitude, whose writing is somewhat self -righteous, pompous and full of hot air, but would never advocate violence, well almost never Wink but i have to say that the response from Maesteg exceeded my wildest dreams and i feel that he is now my 'Honorary Bunny' after his response.

Happy Easter to all in the 'Principality' and congratulations on the 6 nations!! steam

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_philVIII Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Happy Easter english warrior. Did you know Easter (Ishtar) is the goddess of fertility and sex and nothing to do with Jesus?

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by english warrior Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Mickeyphil- Yes!!

english warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:17 pm

I always thought he was a number 8 for the Quins thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Is Beale actually out then? And what about Pocock is he out too???

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down