The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reid Flair found dead

+4
Blade
Aaronb33
Mr Video Man
VDT
8 posters

Go down

Reid Flair found dead Empty Reid Flair found dead

Post by VDT Fri 29 Mar 2013, 5:52 pm

Reid Flair, the 24 year old son of wrestling legend and former world champion Ric Flair has been found dead today.

No official cause of death has been reported but Flair has a history of drug use including being arrested multiple times including one arrest that found him in possession of black tar heroin.

Flair  had been working in All Japan Pro Wrestling including a match that involved his father but Ric was unable to contribute in the ring due to a blood clot issue in his leg. There has been interest in Flair by the WWE and the company was considering assigning him to developmental along with sister Ashley.

At one time Reid Flair was a hot commodity in wrestling mainly due to his heritage but his problems with drugs and not being able to live up to his famous fathers image ended a number of chances with the major promotions including ROH.
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Reid Flair found dead Empty Re: Reid Flair found dead

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 29 Mar 2013, 6:32 pm

shocking. only a few years older than me
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:05 pm

24's no age to die. It's a bloody shame, he was a very talented chap.

RIP

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:16 pm

If it was down to drugs then I have no sympathy with the lad he new what he was doing and what the dangers where so no am not sorry about his death but I am sorry for Rick Flair no one wants to grow older then there son or daughter so my sympathy's do go out to him for that.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 29 Mar 2013, 7:24 pm

Far too young. Drugs are a sad problem that grip people, still sad for me, RIP

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 29 Mar 2013, 9:28 pm

some comments from current wrestlers,dixie,bischoff and ex wrestlers and I quote

Kurt Angle: To Ric flair and His family, I'm So Sorry for the Loss of Reid, Ric's Son. You Were family to Me. GOD Bless You Ric! I Love U

Eric Bischoff: Heavy heart. Our thoughts, prayers, and sympathy to Ric Flair and family at the passing of Reid Flair. Such a sad day.

Dixie Carter: Devastated to hear about the passing of Ric Flair's son, Reid. Please join all of us at TNA in praying for Ric & his family at this sad time.

The Iron Sheik: I just hear the Reid Flair Ric son die. That break my heart. God bless him and his family forever

Scott Hall: Just heard some disturbing news, hope its not true. Nature Boy my prayers are with you and your family.

Jay Lethal: RIP Reid Flair

Gregory Helms: Heartbroken to hear about the passing of Reid Flair. So young. I can't imagine what Ric is going through.

James Storm: Rip Reid Flair. Loved ya like a brother. God bless Ric and the family. Truly a great guy. I'll miss you my friend.

Chris Masters: RIP Reid Flair

Christopher Daniels:
RIP Reid Flair

Tara: My condolences to the Flair Family. Reid was funny, talented and such a sweetheart. He will be truly missed.

Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 29 Mar 2013, 9:49 pm

If it was down to drugs then I have no sympathy with the lad

That's not fair to Flair

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 30 Mar 2013, 10:17 am

Jeez, we all know Rics past issues. Hopefully this doesnt send him back that way.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 02 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

If he was arrested multiple times on drugs charges, that sounds to me like he had a self-destructive personality, in which case there was no helping him, short of locking him in a cell for the rest of his life.

I'm guessing his dad did what he could to help...but some people just don't want to be helped.

Think I feel more sorry for Ric than Reid.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down