The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which mark out mania moment would you choose?

+15
whatwindturbine
Mr H
Adam D
JJJohnson
Dr Gregory House MD
Crimey
Gregers
GSC
Liam
Kay Fabe
x12x
NickisBHAFC
Holymiky
Mr Video Man
gaffer_reborn
19 posters

Go down

Which mark out mania moment would you choose? Empty Which mark out mania moment would you choose?

Post by gaffer_reborn Wed 03 Apr 2013, 7:53 pm

if you could choose one of the following mark out mania moments for this year which would it be and why?

1) Cena heel turn
2) Punk ends streak
3) Orton turns heel
4) Ziggy cashes in
5) Paul Bearer revealed as alive and it was a work
6) Ryback botches shellshock

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Which mark out mania moment would you choose? Empty Re: Which mark out mania moment would you choose?

Post by Mr Video Man Wed 03 Apr 2013, 7:55 pm

ziggy cashing in because "its about damn time"
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Which mark out mania moment would you choose? Empty Re: Which mark out mania moment would you choose?

Post by Holymiky Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:02 pm

I think i would be most shocked if Cena turned heel or if the Streak was ended, i don't think the streak will be ended and although there is part of me who knows it could happen, i'm not entirely convinced the Cena heel turn will happen.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:18 pm

1. I would mark out the most
2. I would be more angry than anything.
3. Would mark out but not as much as Cena turning heel
4. About time too.
5. Would think this is stupid and weird.
6. Wouldn't be shocked tbh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

1) Cena heel turn: I'd kind of mark out but as I've said before I don't know if I could see Cena as a believable heel so I'd need to wait a while to see if it works to reach full markoutness.

2) Punk ends streak: I think I'd mark out the most for this because I think that the streak should have ended a long time ago and right now CM Punk is the only person worthy of it.

3) Orton turns heel: He needs but I wouldn't mark out, I'd just be relieved it's finally happened.

4) Ziggy cashes in: I think this would give me the same feeling as the Orton turn, it needs to happen and if they forget to use it then it's a joke.

5) Paul Bearer revealed as alive and it was a work: I'd mark out the most, it might be stupid and weird but it would shock me more than wrestling ever has and I'd feel like a kid again.

6) Ryback botches shellshock: I'd find it funny but wouldn't mark out as it wouldn't shock me.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:35 pm

I think I'd be annoyed if Punk ended the streak, its no secret I'm not a fan of it and believe it should have gone along with Taker back in 2010 but if they gave the streak away now after such a crap storyline I think I'd feel let down

I want Cena to turn too but I don't think they'll have Cena and Orton turn on the same night, I feel Cena losing clean could lead to his heel turn at extreme rules, orton needs it more than Cena right now and the WWE could be doing with a top level heel on Smackdown anyway, if Orton turns heel then Cena does it an hour or two later it completely kills Ortons momentum stone dead

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Apr 2013, 8:50 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I think I'd be annoyed if Punk ended the streak

Kay Fabe wrote:I'd love Punk to end the streak

I'm assuming that you'd love it but only if the story line warranted it in your eyes?

I think it should have been Orton in his Legend Killer days, this would have worked with the gimmick and also meant that the streak ending wouldn't mean that Undertake would have to retire straight away just because he lost a match.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:20 pm

Yeah I'd love for CM Punk to end the streak but I'd hate for them to throw it away after such a shoddy short storyline, I'd not mind Punk losing this year if he could carry the burden of it ala Shawn Michaels for a year so he could take it next year

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:22 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I think I'd be annoyed if Punk ended the streak, its no secret I'm not a fan of it and believe it should have gone along with Taker back in 2010 but if they gave the streak away now after such a crap storyline I think I'd feel let down

I want Cena to turn too but I don't think they'll have Cena and Orton turn on the same night, I feel Cena losing clean could lead to his heel turn at extreme rules, orton needs it more than Cena right now and the WWE could be doing with a top level heel on Smackdown anyway, if Orton turns heel then Cena does it an hour or two later it completely kills Ortons momentum stone dead

I completely agree with all of this. The more I think about it the more i think Rock winning clean again sending Cena over the edge and turning at Extreme Rules makes much more sense.

I also agree on the Orton point in which I agree, the momentum of him turning heel would be completely over shadowed if Cena did it later in the night. You'd turn on Raw and Smackdown and be like 'oh yeh, randy's heel again thank god'.

And finally, I completely agree on the streak point. Punk for me should be the man to end it (HBK should have ended it but didn't) but the storyline just isn't big enough or the right one for that matter to end it. If they had gone down the route of Punk wanting Taker to respect him then fair enough. Punk could have said how he was shown no respect by Taker back their smack down days and now the only way to gain his respect and everyone else's is too end the streak.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:27 pm

I don't think anything could ever top Bearer being a work
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:34 pm

If punk takes the streak I will probably give up watching wrestling. What does he gain by it? He is already a big deal, the streak if it ever gets broken needs to go to an up and comer.

Even the biggest punk fans must see that

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:51 pm

What does he gain from it? Is that a serious question? What kind of up and comer deserves it?

The suggestion that an up and comer should take the streak is ridiculous

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:59 pm

In reality Undertaker has maybe 1/2 years left in him...in that time which up and comer do you see being big enough/credible enough and most importantly reliable enough to take it?

CM Punk is a big deal but the streak would push him beyond begin a big deal and be a reward for the commitment he's shown to the company, he's carried them for the last few years and still hasn't been given his Mania headline match even though he was the WWE Champ at one point.

Also in my opinion the streak needs to go, I'm bored of it and if it's gone then it free's up space for a match on the future mania cards where the result isn't obvious...After Taker retires what can WWE do with the streak apart from wheel out Taker year after year, breaking the streak would be the biggest mania moment they could have and could save what looks like a poor mania at the moment.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:05 pm

Seriously?

An up and comer built up right would be over for the rest of their career, example being if Orton took the streak back at wm 21, they could easily build up someone else to take it.

Taker goes to 22-0 with Punk and Cena the next two years, then some big mouthed up start (yet to debut) somehow breaks a the streak. Bang new mega heel overnight.

That is how wrestling works, not giving an already super over talent a victory which could be used to launch a career.

So yes it is a serious question with a serious answer. Its simple wrestling booking not rocket science

As for who to push with it i have no idea, as I said they don't need to be on the roster until after wm 30 at the earliest. It just could be the next hunter or rock

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:11 pm

Yeah, but the risk is far too huge.

They could be the next Triple H or Rock, or could be the next Bobby Lashley. They could fail to get over. They could get fired. They could leave wrestling.

Then the streak, a decade long achievement has been wasted.

It makes much more sense, if they were to end the streak, for them to give it to somebody who they can trust, somebody who is a star. CM Punk is not a megastar, he's a big name, but I would say taking the streak is something that would do a lot for him.

I actually think the streak should stay intact, they just need to realise that the longer they drag it on, the worse it becomes. The best thing to do would to be face some big names over the next couple of years and then Undertaker to finally retire.

I think it would have made sense to end it last year with 20-0, but it was clear after the match that it wasn't the end, it wasn't given the emphasis that it should have been.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:15 pm

I'm not for the streak being broken at all crimey was just pointing out how it could be used productively. And whose to say punk won't get fired, leave, have a major injury and retire early. My preferred way to retire taker is Kane in a buried alive match writing them both out.

Another point on the streak match is its the 3rd biggest this year which is an indication it wont be broken

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:02 pm

Bearer returning, all issues of taste aside, would possibly be the maddest thing in wrestling history, it could only be topped if he was flanked by Guerrero, Benoit and Savage

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:14 pm

Simple Wrestling booking? If you're looking for simple Wrestling booking then you're looking at who the next top tier mega star could be, that man is CM Punk, after everything he's done could anyone say he's on the same level as Cena or Rock yet? Nope he's not, a win over Undertaker would propel him to that level and he's money in the bank, the WWE know he can deliver, put him on a pedistil and the sky is the limit

Could he be fired? Anyone could, I'd say given his choice of lifestyle though that he is far less risky than the large magority of guys on the books

Could he get injured? Again yes, although that's a tedious argument, anyone could, the thing is, Punks not injury prone and has managed to work through the pain for a long time, Punk doesn't have much if any exces weight, I don't think he does to much of what could be considered risky moves either, certainly not on throw away shows, I'd say if your looking for someone who could be a genuine top level guy and a guy you can trust to deliver in matches and promos and also not mess up on a Wellness then only the deluded would not believe CM Punk is the best option

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:22 pm

I want the Streak broken and actually wanted it to be Punk who breaks it but not after a month's build up.

I honestly think the end of The Streak should be built around almost a year long storyline. A certain superstar making it their ambition to target the streak and take out Taker once and for all. Doing all they could to draw Taker out and make a memorable storyline.

This is not the right time after just one month of build, even if I did love the segment with the urn on Monday.

I want the heel-turn from Cena and I am torn over whether it is coming at Mania or at Extreme Rules. Will Cena cheat to win at Mania? Or take the loss that finally tips him over the edge?

Wasn't drawn in but now I am hooked on Rock/Cena and looking forward to Sunday night.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:25 pm

If Undertaker still needs to take time off, what might be a good route is for Punk to beat the hell out of him after the match. Then have Punk claim he's ended the streak because whether Undertaker won the actual match, Punk put him out of wrestling. Then whenever Undertaker is ready to return, hopefully at the Rumble have him return to take revenge on Punk. Then have Punk to be determined to actually end the streak, and have a feud over the 3 months before Punk beats Undertaker.

That's if WWE want to go down that route.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:26 pm

Preaching to the converted JJJ OK I find myself with the same views as you

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:30 pm

Yeah I like that idea Crimey, I'd have Punk make it his quest to be the WWE Champion and have that be seen as his only goal leading up to the Royal Rumble then when Taker returned he'd eliminate Punk, I'd also have Punk be the star of the Elimination Chamber and again have Taker cost him the win, since Punk would have claimed moral victory over Taker at WM29 The Undertaker would make it his mission to take what Punk holds most precious away, so that in turn makes Punk want to kill the streak stone dead at WM30

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:31 pm

Does anyone believe Punk should lose to Taker but go for a re-match next year and take the streak?

Or does everyone actually believe John Cena should be the man to do it with a heel-turn?

Even if we finally got the heel-turn from Cena do you think it would be accepted by the wrestling community for him to take the streak when guys like HBK failed?

For me Punk is the only legitimate threat to the Streak right now that I could deal with, I never want Cena to get that honour. The other one would have been Orton but his character is all over the place now.

I think Punk passing out to Hell's Gate but not officially losing is the route they should take. Then he can claim he never lost and build it for the next 12 months before finally ending it at WMXXX

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:33 pm

It is so frustrating that this story has been booked so badly, when it could have been booked so well.

On paper this years Mania does look good, but in reality its been woefully disappointing and it doesn't feel like it's only a couple of days away.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I watch it, but I think the WWE has once again shown its ability to fail to deliver on its huge potential.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:34 pm

Some really good ideas guys

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:39 pm

I have high hopes for Mania, I really do.

I accept it could be built better, much better in fact but I still feel it will be one of the better Manias for quite some time.

Brock/HHH has the ability to be a quality spectacle, as does Punk/Taker and Rock/Cena.

I think Jericho/Fandango could be a very good wrestling match and the The Shield vs Celtic Vipers + the fat man could be a decent scrap. Add in the Tag Titles match and the WHC bout and don't see why we can't get a good card.

Almost forgot about Henry/Ryback...can't wait and really want Ryback to pull off the ShellShock, he will be world champion this year if he does it. I admit I am abit of a Ryback mark, impressed with how the guy has got over...deserves credit.

Should be a US Title match and a Divas Title match, think all belts should be defended at Mania but that might just be me.

The storylines definitely should be better but I still am looking forward to Sunday.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:43 pm

I think the card has the potential to be very good, ever match aside from Fat Jobbers vs Rhodes Scholars (and the women), looks promising.

I think WWE shot themselves in the foot by stalling everything for a fortnight to resolve the Punk and Cena issue, it may have tied up loose ends and deliverd a classic match (no matter what Powerslam seems to think) but it seems to have made the card a bit more rushed.

That said with 5 hours of TV time a week I don't see how thats much of an excuse.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:43 pm

Punk is the only person who I want to see end the streak now, Orton is a distant distant second but they missed this chance when he was the Legend Killer...there aren't enough legends to bring that gimmick back now and it worked because he was much younger so it made the legend killing much more impressive.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:46 pm

Just thought, CM Punk is the perfect person to beat the streak at Wrestlemania 30 mainly down to the fact that 30 is XXX in roman numerals...oh and it needs to be the headline match.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Thu 04 Apr 2013, 12:31 am

I agree Mania 30 would be a great time to end it and i like the angle of Punk being screwed by Taker and making it his goal to end the streak. Its a shame it isn't at the Garden next year because it would be even more monumental to have the streak end in such an historic venue.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by gaffer_reborn Thu 04 Apr 2013, 7:05 am

i dont remember my post being about the streak Doh

gaffer_reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 8:58 am

The whole ethos of this thread has been lost!

It would have to be Bearer. I think we have to live up to it. He's dead. Why would you fake a death of such an obscure persona in the WWE. He hasn't even been seen for a year or so....

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 04 Apr 2013, 9:55 am

AntLord wrote:The whole ethos of this thread has been lost!

It would have to be Bearer. I think we have to live up to it. He's dead. Why would you fake a death of such an obscure persona in the WWE.He hasn't even been seen for a year or so.....

really? Does that mean that Undertaker is obscure too? He only shows once a year.

Bearer is hardly obscure.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 04 Apr 2013, 10:29 am

Why would you fake a death of such an obscure persona in the WWE. He hasn't even been seen for a year or so....

What a strange thing to say, right, no-one is saying he's alive ok, but you're basically asking why would WWE fake the death of a character who is the closest character to The Undertaker, the fact that it happened 2 days after Undertaker's return to the WWE and in the lead up to WrestleMania which has subsequently became the major focal point of the feud

Yeah, seems obscure to me...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 04 Apr 2013, 10:32 am

Also he's linked to one of the biggest stars in the sports history Undertaker right around the time of the biggest match (and only match) that Taker does.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 04 Apr 2013, 10:44 am

I think HHH v Lesnar will steal the show. I expect it to be brutal and you can say what you want about HHH but he brings it at Wrestlemania and Lesnar is such a draw you cant take your eyes off him. I reckon this match will go on second to last and Rock/Cena may struggle to follow it.

In terms of a mark out moment, mine would be a Batista return. I’d have Lesnar destroying HHH and HBK but refusing to go for the pin. Just simply punishing them and even Heyman is begging Brock to stop. The commentators are pleading for it to stop until Batista’s music hits. Big Dave runs out and helps his old friend HHH by taking on Lesnar. Seeing as Lesnar is advertised for Extreme Rules it sets up Lesnar v Batista to main event that PPV. Will it happen? Nah, but I’d MTFO.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by whatwindturbine Thu 04 Apr 2013, 11:36 am

I would love to see both the streak go and the heel turn for Cena but both would be at the wrong time at Mania.

I love the idea above of Rock winning again to finally tip Cena over the edge. My only worry was if Cena then turned at Extreme Rules, when would the Rock get his rematch? I would have a long, brutal match at Extreme Rules where Cena finally snaps and lays out Rock with weapon shot after weapon shot, finally getting the pin. A newly heel Cena could then manipulate Rock into facing him the next night on Raw, further injuring a weakened Rock. Rock is off screen to go off for another movie or whatever, doesn't look overly weak, and has his return storyline set. Sadly I see it being forgotten about because Cena will go back to Superman after eight weeks. I don't think he has it in him anymore to play a heel. Thuganomics was a long time ago.

The streak should go after a year's buildup. When HBK went on his crusade it was compelling, and you know Punk would deliver in creating the story.

I genuinely couldn't care less about Orton, face or heel. His matches are predictable and his moveset hugely dull.

Ziggler surely must cash in. The only interest for me is if it's on Del Rio or Swagger - presumably Del Rio as Swagger almost certainly would have been suspended if he hadn't had the storyline set after EC. Would be quite interested in a Ziggler / Del Rio match at Extreme Rules.

I hope Bearer's death isn't a work. But if it is, it's the best executed work since the Sandman was blinded in ECW.

Ryback hitting Shell Shocked is doubtless planned. Dubious that he'll pull it off...

whatwindturbine

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 04 Apr 2013, 12:26 pm

I think cena turning would be a big mark out moment, and probably the biggest shock in that whole list. Wrestlemania moments are supposed to be big and although i can see how the idea of cena turning at extreme rules would make more sense, turning him at mania, would be remembered more.

I dont think the streak will ever end nor do i want it to end but if it does that will surely be a mark out moment, probably on the same level as a cena turn.

I couldnt care less wether orton turns or not either, or if Ryback botches as both these things have been done before.

Said this before i think Ziggler is over rated and isnt ready for the title picture yet, id hope for an attempt to cash in but then him failing.

Paul Bearer is definitly dead, if however he was to come out during mania, that would top both the streak ending and cena being put together. Imagine paul bearer coming back and then saying am back but i didnt come back alone, light go off, Hail Mary tune plays and out comes Tupac. (never gonna happen as they both dead but would be amazing lol)

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 04 Apr 2013, 1:06 pm

Mr H wrote:I think HHH v Lesnar will steal the show. I expect it to be brutal and you can say what you want about HHH but he brings it at Wrestlemania and Lesnar is such a draw you cant take your eyes off him. I reckon this match will go on second to last and Rock/Cena may struggle to follow it.

In terms of a mark out moment, mine would be a Batista return. I’d have Lesnar destroying HHH and HBK but refusing to go for the pin. Just simply punishing them and even Heyman is begging Brock to stop. The commentators are pleading for it to stop until Batista’s music hits. Big Dave runs out and helps his old friend HHH by taking on Lesnar. Seeing as Lesnar is advertised for Extreme Rules it sets up Lesnar v Batista to main event that PPV. Will it happen? Nah, but I’d MTFO.

Batista is signed up to do a pretty big Marvel film I believe, so as good as that sounds I can't see Batista returning anytime soon, especially now he's starting to get a lot more movie roles.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 04 Apr 2013, 1:20 pm

Crimey wrote:
Mr H wrote:I think HHH v Lesnar will steal the show. I expect it to be brutal and you can say what you want about HHH but he brings it at Wrestlemania and Lesnar is such a draw you cant take your eyes off him. I reckon this match will go on second to last and Rock/Cena may struggle to follow it.

Batista is signed up to do a pretty big Marvel film I believe, so as good as that sounds I can't see Batista returning anytime soon, especially now he's starting to get a lot more movie roles.

If recent history is anything to go by we can expect him to return pretty soon too

Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 04 Apr 2013, 2:40 pm

Makaveli wrote:I think cena turning would be a big mark out moment, and probably the biggest shock in that whole list. Wrestlemania moments are supposed to be big and although i can see how the idea of cena turning at extreme rules would make more sense, turning him at mania, would be remembered more.

I dont think the streak will ever end nor do i want it to end but if it does that will surely be a mark out moment, probably on the same level as a cena turn.

I couldnt care less wether orton turns or not either, or if Ryback botches as both these things have been done before.

Said this before i think Ziggler is over rated and isnt ready for the title picture yet, id hope for an attempt to cash in but then him failing.

Paul Bearer is definitly dead, if however he was to come out during mania, that would top both the streak ending and cena being put together. Imagine paul bearer coming back and then saying am back but i didnt come back alone, light go off, Hail Mary tune plays and out comes Tupac. (never gonna happen as they both dead but would be amazing lol)

The term "mark out" would not even begin to describe what would happen to me if this happened. I would literally spray man sauce all over the TV and then all over my mates house. And then all over any human being or living creature I came into contact with in a 48 hour period. Then I think I would mark out.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:26 pm

Punk looking like he's about to beat Taker when the lights go out and Paul appears on the entrance ramp in hologram form like when 2Pac appeard at that concert in '12.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGbrFmPBV0Y
Punk gets distracted like he's seen a ghost and Taker takes advantage for the win.
Taker does his kneel thing towards Paul while Paul raises his urn to then fade out.
The final goodbye to Paul Bearer.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 04 Apr 2013, 3:29 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:
Makaveli wrote:I think cena turning would be a big mark out moment, and probably the biggest shock in that whole list. Wrestlemania moments are supposed to be big and although i can see how the idea of cena turning at extreme rules would make more sense, turning him at mania, would be remembered more.

The term "mark out" would not even begin to describe what would happen to me if this happened. I would literally spray man sauce all over the TV and then all over my mates house. And then all over any human being or living creature I came into contact with in a 48 hour period. Then I think I would mark out.

Laugh

To be fair there is more chance of this happening than Punk ending the streak.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 05 Apr 2013, 8:07 am

Just seen this...

Spoiler:

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 05 Apr 2013, 10:28 am

I’ve thought of a cool finish to the Del Rio v Swagger match.

Basically Del Rio would retain but none other than Kevin Nash would jump the barricade and jacknife powerbomb Del Rio. Dolph Ziggler would then come out and cash in his MITB briefcase and become the new World Champion.

Nash would then appear on Raw and say he got a text asking him to ‘stick the winner’. He could then verbally bury Del Rio, agree to face him in a match, but then pull out of the match and leave WWE.

I’d mark for that.

Actually, no, I wouldn’t.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down